PDA

View Full Version : Light body centers?

Inward Visionary
November 27th, 2005, 06:51 PM
Have anybody heard of these light body centers? They are not the chakras. They supposedly exist at a higher level, closer to your soul, than your chakras. There's seven vibrational energy centers in your body, and three light body centers. So a total of ten that make up your light body. The seven body centers power the three light body centers. There's several in-depth courses and seminars on awakening your light body. From what I've read, it seems like a possible alternative to Reiki training.

ShamanFeather
November 28th, 2005, 08:53 PM
Mm I have heard of the light body, not really about light body centers. Does it have anything to do with energy lines and meridians?

There are a lot of alterntatives to reiki, its just reiki seems most popular. its good they are starting to be brought up.

Inward Visionary
November 29th, 2005, 12:11 AM
Well I don't know too many details about it. I've been looking into possibly taking these courses called "Awakening Your Light Body". http://www.orindaben.com/lightbody/lbindex.htm

They're a bit on the expensive side for the entire course, but they are open in allowing you to use all their material to teach courses with (which I'm wondering if I could get away with teaching them here on MW). I love Reiki but I'm looking for something different. Something without attunements or symbols or anything fancy. Even developing a personal healing system, if anyone would be interested in something like that? Using the healing properties from everything around us (crystals, spirits, nature, etc.) and within us. Learning to use and develop these healing abilities without an outside initiation or anything. Well, I'm starting to ramble here, I have a lot more research and learning to do before even starting something like that. But I feel something stirring under my feet here....

ShamanFeather
November 29th, 2005, 01:20 PM
I have a personal healing system that I use. I recommend getting in touch with yourself and everything around you, talk to the crystals and the plants, learn to hear them and they will speak to you even if quietly. You dont need an initiation, but it takes more time and dedication. Pick one thing and start with that, learn it, go with the way the spirit tugs you.

I also believe in giving offerings even if they are not physical offerings to beings to exchange the energy. when crystals and plants and such are giving of themselves it is good to give back to the universe in the way you can so that energy may flow in and out and all is in balance.

Inward Visionary
November 29th, 2005, 03:29 PM
:) Thanks for the advice. That was actually my last lesson I just put up in my class, giving and receiving to create balance. I'd like to see different ways of healing up here... if there aren't already, excuse me if I haven't looked deep enough into this forum yet. I'll post whatever good stuff I find though.