PDA

View Full Version : See You at PantheaCon 2006!

dragoncrone
November 30th, 2005, 04:28 PM
Again, thanks to Ancient Ways, PantheaCon 2006 will take place over the Presidents' Day weekend, at the Doubletree Inn, San Jose, Cah-lee-foh-nee-yah. Events are planned for Friday through Monday.:fprtyman3

...And: I will be a Presenter again! :woot:
Time and exact location are not decided upon but I will be speaking on 'The Dragon and the Goddess'. All dragonfolk invited!! There will be time after the program to purchase my book as well. :reading:

Lisa Di Dio
November 30th, 2005, 05:02 PM
Again, thanks to Ancient Ways, PantheaCon 2006 will take place over the Presidents' Day weekend, at the Doubletree Inn, San Jose, Cah-lee-foh-nee-yah. Events are planned for Friday through Monday.:fprtyman3

...And: I will be a Presenter again! :woot:
Time and exact location are not decided upon but I will be speaking on 'The Dragon and the Goddess'. All dragonfolk invited!! There will be time after the program to purchase my book as well. :reading:

Yay, Dragon Crone! Sounds like a great presentation. Have fun with that!

:colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful:

dragoncrone
January 25th, 2006, 10:27 AM
PantheaCon Update:
I will be presenting 'The Dragon and the Goddess - Feminine Power in the Eastern Pantheon' ~ Sunday evening Feb 19 ~ 7 pm ~ Reisling Room

Plus my assistant Rowan and I are hosting 'Dragon Hour' in our room on Saturday Feb. 18 ~ for those who will only be there that day ~ hope to see you!

Cerulean_damselfly
February 15th, 2006, 01:41 AM
Thanks for posting! I saw this in the brochure and was interested--it's one of the few that also mention or seems to include an 'Eastern' motif at the con....

Regards,

Cerulean_damselfly

dragoncrone
February 22nd, 2006, 04:29 PM
Thanks for posting! I saw this in the brochure and was interested--it's one of the few that also mention or seems to include an 'Eastern' motif at the con....Regards, Cerulean_damselfly

I hope you were able to attend the presentation - they gave us a rather small room which filled up quickly. Basically I spoke on the Dragon Goddesses of Sumeria, China, and Japan; I included the legend of Melusine from Central Europe too because it fascinates me ( I apply a slightly different interpretation to it). :hahugh:

Lisa Di Dio
February 22nd, 2006, 06:05 PM
:wave: Hey, there!

So how was it? One of these years I'm going to have to attend. But I'll confess to being daunted by the thought of so many pagans under one roof...sounds like a guaranteed power overload headache for me. I'm really sensitive to energy and even large outdoor gatherings can feel overwhelming.

We should have tea soon. I'd love to hear about it!:hahugh:

Lisa