PDA

View Full Version : Will anyone adopt my cats?

Holly_Blackwell
November 30th, 2005, 11:18 PM
I have 2 cats. Both males. Both age one. They're brothers and I've had them since last Christmas.

My dad's girlfriend just moved in and she's alergic to them. She said either they go or she does, and my dad picked her.

Their names are Blaze and Spook....and now they need a new home.
I live in San Dimas, CA and I'm willing to drive a few hours at the most if anyone's willing to take them. They have to go together. They've never been seperated before.

halfwaynowhere
November 30th, 2005, 11:27 PM
aww... i'm sorry you have to get rid of your kitties... you know i'd take them if i didn't already have 10 at home... good luck finding them great homes... and to everyone else, these kitties are really sweet and are really cute!

bbnflpn
December 1st, 2005, 09:18 AM
i would love to take them, however since i am the one who put the kitty ban on my boyfriend, he might get upset with me lol.

reason, we live in a 1 bedroom apt, with one cat who is a total instigator (likes to teach new kittys all the bad things in life) dont get me started on how herbie and spooky treed another one of our cats and then taunted him by running up and down the tree to sniff him, and then eat the food i left for him in hopes he would come down when he was hungery (dad had to get a 20 ft ladder to get him out of the tree)

so no, no kittys for me at this time, but when we leave this apt i will lift the ban on having more than one kitty. (boyfriend never has only had one pet before and it was a bird and he found that he really LOVES kittys, and always beggs me to get him another one so he can see how herbie would like a new freind)

Catiana
December 1st, 2005, 11:52 AM
I'm sorry you have to give up your kitties. I hope find someone to take them.

PaintedHorses
December 1st, 2005, 11:24 PM
I'm sorry you have to give up your kitties. I would take them, but I live halfway across the country. Good luck finding homes for them! :)

Jenne
December 1st, 2005, 11:30 PM
I would, but I'm in the same boat! My 5 y o son is allergic, so we're going to find Eva a good home soon as well. :(

Holly_Blackwell
December 3rd, 2005, 04:43 PM
Thanks for all your support anyway *hugs*
Do any of you know any shealters or anyone that wil take cats and find hone for them (that doesn't kill them if they can't find homes)?
I've tried calling pet stores and such but most of them only take kittens.

Copperaven
December 3rd, 2005, 05:08 PM
check with the people on the animal at ebay, they find homes for all types of animals on a pretty regular basis

http://forums.ebay.com/db1/forum.jspa?forumID=2

just go there a make a post like you did here

halfwaynowhere
December 3rd, 2005, 05:21 PM
you could take them into cats in need, the rescue i work with... they would find a foster home for them until they are adopted, no matter how long that takes... http://catsinneed.home.att.net/