PDA

View Full Version : Saved a kitten today!

Sowelu
December 6th, 2005, 02:02 AM
She was the last one of the litter. She's kinda' the runt! So I took her home today.
I was thinking of naming her Charlotte. Does she look like a Charlotte to you? What do you think?:)
http://photobucket.com/albums/v701/sexyeyes54/th_kitten3.jpg (http://photobucket.com/albums/v701/sexyeyes54/?action=view&current=kitten3.jpg) http://photobucket.com/albums/v701/sexyeyes54/th_kitten1.jpg (http://photobucket.com/albums/v701/sexyeyes54/?action=view&current=kitten1.jpg)

blithespirit
December 6th, 2005, 02:07 AM
She's BEAUTIFUL!! And Charlotte is a wonderful name. One of my cats was a runt, less than half the size of his siblings. He's plenty big and healthy now, at 9 months of age. :)

Jenne
December 6th, 2005, 02:12 AM
Oh I wuv her! She's so fwuffy!

Charlotte is a beautiful name!

Sowelu
December 6th, 2005, 02:13 AM
She's BEAUTIFUL!! And Charlotte is a wonderful name. One of my cats was a runt, less than half the size of his siblings. He's plenty big and healthy now, at 9 months of age. :)

I've always been drawn to the runts!:lol:

Goddess Rhiannon
December 6th, 2005, 02:22 AM
dont say that around brother billy....lol

your new kitty is beautiful sis....

Sennefer
December 6th, 2005, 05:48 AM
She's beautiful and I think the name Charlotte suits her very well! :clapping:

Crystal Raven
December 6th, 2005, 11:15 AM
awwwwwww shes beautiful!!! Himalayan? Charolette would be a great name!!!

Catiana
December 6th, 2005, 12:45 PM
She's adorable, its always wonderful when a kitty has been saved. :hugz:

Tzhebee
December 6th, 2005, 01:39 PM
Charlotte, huh? It looks more like a Fuzzy-bumpkins to me.

Of course, the cats my mom had (we can't have them due to allergies) were named: Mr Peabody, Oreo, Thomas O'Mally, Snowball (all black), Midnight (all white), Cali (calicoe) and See-Aye-Tea (c a t)....

Don't even ask about the dogs.... :lol:

HetHert
December 6th, 2005, 01:42 PM
Charlotte is a beautiful name! And wonderful and boons to you for giving a kitty love and a place to call home.

May Bast spread her blessings upon you for taking in one of her own!
HetHert

Old Witch
December 6th, 2005, 01:59 PM
She looks exactly like a Charlotte to me! What a beauty!

AutumnWitchie
December 6th, 2005, 02:04 PM
What a beautiful kitty! Charlotte is a fine name! Or Rhiannon or Cassandra. :D I'm good at kitty names. I've named alot of mine for gods and goddesses.

smckim
December 6th, 2005, 04:00 PM
SHE IS GORGIOUS!!!!! Goddess Bless you, for giving another of her furry babies a loving home. And Karma pokies to you ! _catroll_

phoenixblayze
December 6th, 2005, 04:35 PM
what a beautiful kitty, im happy that you are able to add her to your family

Sowelu
December 6th, 2005, 04:55 PM
so Charlotte it shall be!
My other cat "thumbs" (two extra thumbs on one paw, three on the other) keeps biting her like he wants to play but he is so clutsy. He hasn't bitten her hard but like... in a playful way.
Charlotte has such a sweet and funny personality.
Thank You Everyone!http://www.mysticwicks.com/images/icons/icon10.gif

halfwaynowhere
December 6th, 2005, 05:13 PM
aww.. she's adorable! charlotte suits her... and its great that your cat gets along with her already, it usually takes a long time for them to adjust... i love runts, i have 2 myself... they are usually the most loving, because they need the most love...

WitchJezebel
December 6th, 2005, 05:35 PM
She's just beautiful Sowelu and Charlotte is a perfect name for her. She's going to give you and your family loads of lovin'!!

Nosnah
December 6th, 2005, 05:52 PM
awwwww shes soo cute!! she looks kinda like a ragdoll... pretty expensive kitties.... congrats on the new member of your family!

Goddess Rhiannon
December 6th, 2005, 10:15 PM
What a beautiful kitty! Charlotte is a fine name! Or Rhiannon or Cassandra. :D I'm good at kitty names. I've named alot of mine for gods and goddesses.
Are you saying I am a pussy?
rotflmao

AutumnWitchie
December 7th, 2005, 01:47 AM
Goddess Rhiannon, I used to have abumper sticker that said "Some people say that cats are sneaky, devious, and stuck up....and they have other fine qualities as well!

Goddess Rhiannon
December 7th, 2005, 10:37 AM
rotflmao

MysticWitch
December 7th, 2005, 10:40 AM
Yep. I think she looks like a charlotte

MysticWitch
December 7th, 2005, 10:41 AM
Are you saying I am a pussy?
rotflmao

:rollingla

Amythest
December 9th, 2005, 08:59 AM
I also have a rescue kitty. Her name is Gizmo, but we call her mo mo. I rescued her a few years ago from almost dying. When I picked her up she was skin and bones with a lot of fur. Today, she is a happy healthy spayed female that refuses to go outside. But can you blame her for having this fear, when she was almost killed outside as a kitten...? Took my husband and I am month to get her to a state of complete health. She was loaded with infections, and had many cuts all over her body. We love her, and are never going to give up on her.. Hoping she lives to a very old age.

enchancea
December 10th, 2005, 04:42 AM
She's beautiful!