View Full Version : Thank Yous to Goddess Rhiannon

December 8th, 2005, 08:50 PM
Hi All,

Thought I'd start a thread to thank Goddess Rhiannon for taking the time and effort to coordinate the Secret Santa this year. Because of her efforts, there will be presents to be opened this holiday that may not be there otherwise. ...smiles on kids faces as well as the parents... Blessed Be!

December 8th, 2005, 09:00 PM
I agree! My kids will be getting presents, and for me, this is the best present that I could have gotten! Thank you so much, to all who volunteered to be Secret Santas. You have no idea how much holiday joy you are spreading to these kis and the parents of these kids. I thank you all.

Goddess Rhiannon
December 8th, 2005, 09:41 PM
you are very welcomed.....now if my landlord will only get his butt over here to fix my heater....I have not had heat since 11 pm last night....and I am freezing....

December 8th, 2005, 09:41 PM
I second that, thanks sweetie! :)

Strega Del Vento
December 8th, 2005, 09:48 PM
:::Applause for GR:::

I already told you that you rock, but I'll do it again!

December 8th, 2005, 11:28 PM
Goddess Rhiannon, you are such an angel and a blessing. Thank you from the bottom of my heart....:hugz:

Goddess Rhiannon
December 8th, 2005, 11:46 PM
you are all very welcomed....I would do it again in a heartbeat....just wait and see ...for the 3rd annual....woohoo.....I really feel a calling...when I do this...I feel I am giving back to a wonderful community...which has become closer to me...than my own family....I love you all....each and every one of you.

December 8th, 2005, 11:48 PM
I'd like to thank Goddess Rhiannon for being an all round super star with a heart of gold :yourock: :hugz:

December 8th, 2005, 11:49 PM
Oh..I don't even know where to start..You have touched me..I spilled a piece of my heart out to you when I asked you to sign me up for this..and You were soo kind to me..and then the ornament and card exchange..went soo well..because of you..Thank you Goddess Rhiannon<3

December 9th, 2005, 12:49 AM
GR, I love you. Thanks for helping my grandkids. It takes some of the stress off my kids. HUGS BIG TIME!!

December 9th, 2005, 04:04 PM

I'm glad you got it organized. I love giving back to the community that's given me so much!

December 9th, 2005, 04:10 PM
we all love you to gr, and thank you for being the loving caring person you are :hugz: thanks for doing this, and i am sending you warm snuggly energy for a quick fix to you heating problem