PDA

View Full Version : sorry

ShamanFeather
December 17th, 2005, 10:13 PM
Sorry I've not been too talkative. I have been contemplating things about the forum here. I have a cool idea but partially done and want to do it when I can think straight. Like I said Its been a 7 day week with 3 days worth of sleep. I am off to bed to get an hour of sleep now.

I'm moving and xmas and lots of projects.

So just wanted to know I'm not deserting you all just really busy and contemplating.

BrigidMoon
December 17th, 2005, 10:27 PM
Sorry I've not been too talkative. I have been contemplating things about the forum here. I have a cool idea but partially done and want to do it when I can think straight. Like I said Its been a 7 day week with 3 days worth of sleep. I am off to bed to get an hour of sleep now.

I'm moving and xmas and lots of projects.

So just wanted to know I'm not deserting you all just really busy and contemplating.

:hugz:

I hear ya hon!

arctic splash
December 23rd, 2005, 06:28 PM
I got your email, Shamanfeather, and we'll work together to get something going. Is my PM box full?! :O)

As for me, the transition from Michigan life back to Massachusetts was a lot harder than I expected. Coming *home* shouldn't be so hard! In Michigan I was surrounded and to some extent protected by so many incredible, caring, compassionate people... so it's been a real culture shock for me.

I expect to be around here a lot more now though.

ShamanFeather
December 24th, 2005, 05:22 AM
I got your email, Shamanfeather, and we'll work together to get something going. Is my PM box full?! :O)

As for me, the transition from Michigan life back to Massachusetts was a lot harder than I expected. Coming *home* shouldn't be so hard! In Michigan I was surrounded and to some extent protected by so many incredible, caring, compassionate people... so it's been a real culture shock for me.

I expect to be around here a lot more now though.

yeah I meant to pm you but it said it was full. I understand about transitions. Right now going from Wisconsin to Michigan. Hopefully this will be be good though as I feel I will be returning to an area where I will be going from a cold, city like landscape that needs lots of healing, to a place of more wild energy, intresting people, and land that both needs healing and heals. :)