PDA

View Full Version : Cats in the Walls

HetHert
December 23rd, 2005, 05:47 PM
I had a dream full of cats...they were coming out of the walls. There were all types of cats in my dreams, kittens to full grown. I was in an older type house, one with spaces enough in the walls for cats to live. The house i was in was one I made up and was and oldish victorian style.

I remember I wanted to help all the cats and give them all a home...I wanted them all to come out of the wood work as it were.

Any help with this symbolism would be great. Ideas or intuition appreciated!

Blessings and Joy
HetHert

zede
January 8th, 2006, 10:53 PM
i have no idea what that means but i have had a very similar dream. i just thought that since i have so many strays in my neighborhood that i was worrying about them. anyone have a better explanation?

BlackMagicalCat
January 8th, 2006, 11:12 PM
I had a dream full of cats...they were coming out of the walls. There were all types of cats in my dreams, kittens to full grown. I was in an older type house, one with spaces enough in the walls for cats to live. The house i was in was one I made up and was and oldish victorian style.

I remember I wanted to help all the cats and give them all a home...I wanted them all to come out of the wood work as it were.

Any help with this symbolism would be great. Ideas or intuition appreciated!

Blessings and Joy
HetHertOkay,Im no expert,but have many dreams like this one sorta.

So,here goes.

You are in an old house,an ancient house,the house of a Goddess,where she dwells.The house represents her temple and home and domain,you are in her family.

This house is where the Goddess dwells and those who love her dwell.she see,s your service to her,and to those who belong to her.And they are well aware of you,and you have blessed them,and those who love them.You are active in her domain,and well known.In a very personal way.

The house is a spiritual domain,where the Goddess rules,its her house,and its ancient,and she is there,with all of her servants.She is with you.You are hers,and your heart is towards what belongs to her,to protect,and to care for
what is hers.

This is what I am feeling,and keep in mind,I have no training,but listen to my heart.

Bless you

BlackMagicalCat
January 9th, 2006, 02:27 AM
And here is a pic to go with it,cant remember where I got it,hope ya like it

HetHert
January 9th, 2006, 02:56 AM
OMG I love them all..Very much!!! :yourock: :fpraise: Thank you so much for those beautiful pictures!

Blessings and Joy to You! :hugz: WOW!

edited to add the Wow! because I keep looking at them and they evoke so much awe to me...where are they from? I'd like to order the prints of them they would be so beautiful in my temple...they all have very poignant meaning to me! Thank you again!

BlackMagicalCat
January 9th, 2006, 03:20 AM
OMG I love them all..Very much!!! :yourock: :fpraise: Thank you so much for those beautiful pictures!

Blessings and Joy to You! :hugz: WOW!

edited to add the Wow! because I keep looking at them and they evoke so much awe to me...where are they from? I'd like to order the prints of them they would be so beautiful in my temple...they all have very poignant meaning to me! Thank you again!
UMM,lets see,(I have so many pics for everyone here)I found them while searching for Goddess in the image area of Yahoo,about 5 or 6 pages down,thats all I remember,Im glad you like them,you were a blessing to me a couple of times,and I imediatly thought of you when I saw them.

Blessings to you and yours,see ya

tarotgirljess
January 9th, 2006, 10:10 AM
another meaning to your dream could be very simple.
cats represent The mystirious (sp) the unknown, the ever watchful ect. and you are surrounded by that. It could be as simple as you are being watched over, protected, or that signs of the unknown are all around you.
If you have found yourself waiting for a sign from trhe Goddess ect it may be a small reminder that you are looking for the burning bush but the signs of the Goddess are in such things as a rainbow, the miricle of birth. pay attention to the small things in life for your conformation.