PDA

View Full Version : Is there any more to seeing auras?

Haerfest Leah
December 28th, 2005, 06:40 PM
We have how to learn to start seeing them and all the colors for them. Is there anything else involved or is this basically all there is?

And did you say that the more energy someome/something has the farther their aura appears around them. Everything or one I focus on, their aura seems to extend no more than an inch or two from their body.

Silver Ivy
December 28th, 2005, 08:01 PM
We have how to learn to start seeing them and all the colors for them. Is there anything else involved or is this basically all there is?

And did you say that the more energy someome/something has the farther their aura appears around them. Everything or one I focus on, their aura seems to extend no more than an inch or two from their body.

good question :)

I can't see aura's but I think that I can sometimes sense them. I would really like to learn to actually see them ... so I can't really answer your question sorry.

It seems to make sense that the more energy that someone has the more aura they would have.

Hopefully SpiritsWay will be able to help you out more :)

Haerfest Leah
December 29th, 2005, 10:52 AM
See, I found this on another web site...

Aura Reading/Sensing: The aura consists of a series of layers of energy eminating from the form of a human being. Most people can sense or see the aura with a little bit of practise. I will describe a method on how to learn to see the aura here. First, you'll need a solid white background and either another human being or a clear view of select body parts of your own. If you have another person, stand them against the background. Different people may be able to see auras differently and more strongly around certain body parts than others...my suggestion is to start with focus on the toes or the fingers first tho, and work your way to viwing the entire aura from there. If you have difficulties focusing on small sections first, you might try viewing the entire body instead. How to focus your eyes to go about actually seeing the aura is much like seeing one of those magic eye computer generated pictures...or looking through a shower door at something beyond. Basically, it's like looking through the air surrounding a person. If looking at toes or hands, look through the air surrounding the fingers and toes...you should see a faint glow either close to the skin or far away. It may be colored or black and white (some people can't see auras in colour, apparantly). But either way, it will be a glowing sort of "shell". The stronger this shell looks, the stronger the person's energy is, and vice versa. You can also purchase goggles that are specially designed to train your eyes to view auras. You might find these at some new age stores or ghost hunting societies.

Lunacie
December 29th, 2005, 11:14 AM
I was taught that there are three auras around a person. The physical aura is very close to the skin, only extending a few inches at most. The mental/emotional aura extends anywhere from about half a foot to around 3 feet, depending on the strength of the energy. Then there's the spiritual aura, but very few people are able to see that clearly.

With practice a person should be able to figure out what the colors they are seeing mean to them. They may be able to see different colors within the aura which may mean there is a blockage in the energy meridians at that point, or a disease manifesting in that area.

I don't generally see auras with my eyes, but I can sense them - somehow. It's difficult to describe.

Willow Rosette
January 1st, 2006, 10:09 PM
I was hoping to learn to see them as well.

AstralMagick
January 23rd, 2006, 12:20 PM
I have yet to see an aura, but I believe that this is a skill that is not easily aquired over the course of a couple months, unless one has a real, natural talent at it. I'd say to all here-Don't loose hope!

Tranquility
January 27th, 2006, 03:38 PM
I doesn't even take months to see an aura. Most people can view the shell that extends a few inches out of the person/object the first time they try. I can only see this grey wavyness that sticks close to the person.. no colors yet.. although it would be something great to see eventually.

HummingbirdSong
January 31st, 2006, 05:37 PM
I've seen them for as long as I can remember. I have NO idea what to do with them. I've learned, over the years, to shut them off at will (that is, tune them out so that I don't see them all the time) as sometimes they can be rather distracting and even annoying. I rarely see them in color, but more as a pure, white light. Sometimes they are edged in black or darker in color (I've discovered this means the person is usually physically ill) and on very rare occassions, seen them in a light blue color.

I've looked at all the "aura" websites I can find on the net, but none of them quite ring true with what I experience. I'd love to find another person who sees them like this and pick your brain for a bit.

ETA: If I'm barging in here, please forgive me. Perhaps a moderator can move this post to the correct forum. I just now realized this is a somewhat "formal" class taking place. My apologies

HbS (the newbie) :blush:

mtpathy
January 31st, 2006, 05:58 PM
within the first layer of the aura "closest to the persons body",lies the
moment of present,within that inch is there state of wellbeing,them being
happy,them being sad etc.
in order to experience that first inch you need to learn to feel it for what it
is which is there basic state of emotion.
outside of that first inch,the aura starts to take less of a solidified state
and instead starts moving like either ripples of water,or smoke.
within this other layer,you will start experiencing there change of emotion
moving from one thought to another,this is that time that you should start
experimenting with how there aura flux's in different ways buy and through
conversation."most people entertain the past,or the present but rarely keep
there thoughts and emotions within the present".
activley watch "there aura",when they are upset or happy,you should start
seeing the aura within the second layer flux in color and movment,this is also
a very good time to learn to correspond there emotions to vibration and
color you see within there aura."hince corresponding emotions to vibration and
color towards your own emotions".
beyound this point several things started to happy "for me",first i started
seeing gemetrical shapes take form within there auras,as well as i started
seeing flashes of lights "different colors",around there head and shoulders
as well as around inanimate objects.
i also started seeing human and animal heads take shapes within there auras
and soon realised that this was in essence there "familiers",theres various
methods of communicting with them,i have my preferences but not going to
get into that,figure out your own ways.
at this point the aura starts extending quite a bit further outwards,you should
be to the point of seeing there auras around there shoulders easily as well
as seeing there crown chakra.
this will be a good start for those beginning in aura reading on what to
practice towards and look for.
salutations

um on a end note,i didnt realise that this was a class..
if your wanting this post deleted out,then please do..
i just saw the thread say aura and thought i might have
something to give :)

SpiritsWay
February 3rd, 2006, 01:53 PM
That's alright. This is pretty much an open class and you are more then welcome to share your experiences.

Everyone has a unique way of seeing auras so the more people share the better.

The beauty of learning something such as this, is that there is no right or wrong when it comes to anything. For some people it does take months to learn, some years and other days.

The facts that I've given you about auras are just the basics and the begining. The rest is up to your intuition.

There is no one formula the will work for all.

HummingbirdSong
February 3rd, 2006, 04:19 PM
That's alright. This is pretty much an open class and you are more then welcome to share your experiences.

Everyone has a unique way of seeing auras so the more people share the better.

The beauty of learning something such as this, is that there is no right or wrong when it comes to anything. For some people it does take months to learn, some years and other days.

The facts that I've given you about auras are just the basics and the begining. The rest is up to your intuition.

There is no one formula the will work for all.

Thanks for the encouragment SpiritsWay. I'm glad I'm not barging in. :)

I think I mentioned that I've seen them for as long as I can remember. It was never anything I had to practice, per se. They are just always there. I'm just not real sure what to do with them, if anything.