PDA

View Full Version : Topic *Other Dimensions/Planes*

Autumn Clair
December 29th, 2005, 03:15 PM
I'd like to hear others points of view on this subject. There is a belief of other world dimensions. Do you believe you could have two lives? A physical body life here and an astral life in another dimension? Not just a travel to a dimension but an actual other life? Some people experience meeting people they feel are deeply connected to them, they travel to this dimension feeling very much at home. It's such a strong connection to this dimension they feel as though they have a life there as well. What do you think? Your belief? Experiences?

kal
December 29th, 2005, 03:59 PM
einstein had said their can only be 11 dimentions
10 spaceual dimentions and the 11th being time
i belive more with the theorie of an infinite number of dimentions
like for every decision made their is another dimention created

aislin_ryann
December 29th, 2005, 04:25 PM
einstein had said their can only be 11 dimentions
i belive more with the theorie of an infinite number of dimentions
like for every decision made their is another dimention created

I agree with you Kal, I think that every action we make becomes another dimention. There being numerous dimentions for each action we could have taken.

kal
December 29th, 2005, 05:38 PM
its my thought that this has something to do in some way
with the whole deja vu thing they say we only use 8 to 12% of the brain
it may be the minds way of showing the memory
of the same thing that happend in a other dimention
we do not fully know what the human mind is capable of

Autumn Clair
December 30th, 2005, 09:49 AM
Do you believe that we can be in two dimensions. Our physical body hear living a life but astral travel to another dimension living a life? In one forum I have visited they talk about this feeling like they are not totally here. Being in another dimension as well. Do you think one can live in another dimension without their physical body. Not just travel there but live there having a life like we have here?

kal
December 30th, 2005, 10:32 AM
you cant rule it out
it is one of many
seemingly supernatural gifts
we are learning to use daily
:colorful:

Autumn Clair
December 30th, 2005, 10:46 AM
I found it interesting that this topic was going on in a psychology forum.Now they didn't know what to call any of it. They would post things like, I feel like I'm living to lives one here and one somewhere else in another time and space. One actually called it another dimension but I found it all quite interesting.

Have you every had the feeling you were so familiar with a place that you might believe this a possibility for that familiarity.?

kal
December 30th, 2005, 11:01 AM
funny you mention it the first time i visited fort william
i had this feeling i had allready been their before
i seemed know where everything was and how to get around without help
i never set foot in the place before the closest i came was when
i turned down a job as a ranger their for one closer to home
so i think the alternate dimensions theorie would be right

Autumn Clair
January 4th, 2006, 09:14 AM
What are your thoughts on these dimensions holding other personality traits we could have. Example if your responsible in one then another dimension would hold you irresponsible? How many different one's could there be?

Xander67
January 4th, 2006, 10:10 AM
I agree with you Kal, I think that every action we make becomes another dimention. There being numerous dimentions for each action we could have taken.

that is what quantum physics teaches...
for every action there are countless other choices which then create alternate realities, it is only after we choose an action do we bring that reality into our own waking physical environment....