PDA

View Full Version : Wierd Question.

Danustouch
December 30th, 2001, 02:04 PM
How difficult do you think it is, for a person to transcend what their natal chart/ numerology, etc, portends for them?

For instance..my friend had a baby recently. The birthdate, was November, 13th. So...she's a Scorpio to begin with..but in addition, the numerology of the 13th, does not bode well. As far as I can see.

And every time I pick up the baby, or hold her, I feel like there is an air of "Critical" nature around her. For instance, that she's weighing and judging the people who hold her...more so, than other children.

In other words, I have this feeling like the child is very aware of the two roads it can go down in its' life. Good, and Bad. And I feel more keenly when I hold her, that it's extremely important the type of attention she receives, the amount of love, etc. I feel that if she is NOT given an abundance of attention, and affection (more so, than even other babies), that she could possibly grow up..umm..."Wrong"? I don't know if any of this makes sense. It's really hard to define.

But I'm aware that Scorpio Children are highly "Aware" individuals. And supposedly, they are born psychic, and with a tendency towards the metaphysical. They are very wise, often those type of children who are far ahead of their time, mentally. And when she looks at you, she seems to stare right through you. She's quiet most of the time, and just staring at people...very intensely. More so, than most children.

So...my question I guess, is that if her natal charts portends a difficult life, or a child who will grow up to be , umm...a negative person, or a person who has very negative experiences, do you think that the amount of attention, and affection they receive as babies, can offset this in their later lives?

In essence, is it nature or nurture?

Drisel
December 30th, 2001, 02:59 PM
Your question isn't wierd at all. My boyfriend was born on November 13th, and a Friday at that. He has two very distinct sides. For the most part he is a wonderful loving man but he is often aloof around new people and does tend to be critical of others. Luckily his mom was very caring and attentive and I think that is why he turned out to be a good person, But that can be said for all kids. You might want to watch this little one carefully because from my experience these Scorpios can have quite the firey tempers when prevoked and tend to sulk alot when wronged.

Kadynas
December 30th, 2001, 06:11 PM
I know what you mean...I've got a Scorpio myself. My ex was also a Scorpio...he was abused both as a child and an adult, and he's pretty much a self-serving, agressive psycho-type. My current love though, while his life /certainly/ hasn't been a bed of roses either, is the most loving and devoted, caring and sensitive man I have ever known...

But my experience with Scorpios (I got a couple in my family too) is that yes, the amount of love and nurturing has a profound effect on them. BUT it's all in how THEY perceive it. You can have a Scorpio child who was pampered and never wanted or needed for anything their entire life, and have them tell you how alienated they felt! But in any case I think what they really need is someone who really understands them (don't we all!) and is willing to accept all the facets of their personality. And even if they don't get that kind of deep bond as a child, I don't think it's ever too late for it... Scorpios are all about transformation after all! :lol: They may have all kinds of past pains and hurts, but there is no greater feeling in this world than knowing just how deeply your love can touch them to their very soul and brighten their whole world. :D

airmist
January 5th, 2002, 03:37 PM
As with the others here, I don't think the question was weird at all. I don't have enough experience with the influences you wonder about to offer any strong opinion specifically to your question.

But I agree with what I think I'm reading in the previous posts. Love and nurturing has as much power over people as anything, IMO.

A child who is loved unconditionally by an adult will respond to that adult positively, regardless of what else is going on in life. The more love and contact, the more positive influence. The more adults doing that, the better for the child. The negative influences of life will always be present, much more so and more powerfully for some than others. But the passing on of life through love from one to another (and I do not mean just parents) is without equal for force. I accept this sounds naive. It is my observed experience.

mhrtwll
January 7th, 2002, 02:22 PM
If you are loving and caring toward a child of any sign, he/she will display the positive aspects of that sign. However if you are not, he/she will display the negative aspects of that sign. That is what I believe.

The Suckling
January 7th, 2002, 08:54 PM
I don't totall believe in Numerology, but that would actually be the perfect place for Scorpio, as the Tarot correspondent of Scorpio is the Death Card, which is number 13. Scrpio is all about Birth, the Sexual act, and Death; basically the cycles of life. I can't imagine amore perfect placement. ;)

WtchyChick13
February 1st, 2002, 04:44 AM
I'd like to reply to the following:

For instance..my friend had a baby recently. The birthdate, was November, 13th. So...she's a Scorpio to begin with..but in addition, the numerology of the 13th, does not bode well. As far as I can see.

You might want to watch this little one carefully because from my experience these Scorpios can have quite the firey tempers when prevoked and tend to sulk alot when wronged.

I too was born on Friday November 13th. While granted, we Scorpios fiery, we don't have to be shunned do we?

I understand what you guys are saying, but just because someone was born on that day (Friday or not) doesn't mean that anything stereotypical of the "#13" superstitions are going to happen!

Personally, I always LOVED being born on that day! I was two days late--so I guess I really wanted to be born on Friday the 13th!!! LOL I've always considered it a lucky day for me--I just turned the superstition around on itself. :)

Besides, according to wonderful wisdom of Garfield the Cat--the TRUE "unlucky" day is actually MONDAY the 13th! :rotfl:

PS. We don't "sulk" when we are wronged--we are NEVER wrong! LOLOL ;)

Twilight Garden
February 1st, 2002, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by WtchyChick13
PS. We don't "sulk" when we are wronged--we are NEVER wrong! LOLOL ;):T Ha! HA! My husband is a Scorpio. ;)

WtchyChick13
February 2nd, 2002, 03:33 AM
Ha! HA! My husband is a Scorpio.

Well, MALE Scorpios are a TOTALLY different matter altogether!!!

:lol: :T :rotfl: :T :lol:

Doctor Oakroot
February 14th, 2002, 04:03 PM
How difficult do you think it is, for a person to transcend what their natal chart/ numerology, etc, portends for them?

IMO, the natal chart describes resources and limitation you have this time around... the whole point is to transcend them so that you will be prepared for next time around :D

Litha
February 15th, 2002, 12:39 AM
uhuh, yup
what he said:D