PDA

View Full Version : Looking to learn...

CleftOfLight
January 2nd, 2006, 08:27 AM
Hi,
I want to learn the following techniques,Chios energy Healing,
Theta Healing,
Spiritual energy healing.

I have found a few links but none to desriptive.Iam curious if any one either knows how to do these and is willing to teach,or knows of a good source (book,webpage) that describes in good detail the how to's of the above three.

ShamanFeather
January 4th, 2006, 09:30 PM
Once I'm settled I will be putting up a website to teach various things including energy healing.

I've not heard of theta healing but I have heard of Chios energy healing, but do not know much and decided not to pursue it.

CleftOfLight
January 17th, 2006, 06:20 AM
Well thank you for replying and lookforwrd to your website.

Alora
January 25th, 2006, 10:40 PM
I suggest that oyu find out what is in your area. Call your local new age shop. See what Pagan groups are in the area and ask them. Also, community colleges have classes like this sometimes. Network!

I am a Reiki Practitioner and have worked with many healers from several different traditions. What I love about energy healing is that you will find that there are far more similarities than there are differences. So, if you find that your local New Age has regular Reiki classes you might want to give it a try. I hope that this helps. Blessings to you on your journey.