View Full Version : Seeing Auras

January 8th, 2006, 12:11 AM
sorry for the delay guys...

To enhance your ability to see auras, always keep in mind that Everyone's aura is unique.
Everyone's aura will interact with the energies of their environment; animals, plants, people and objects. As we discussed earlier, once a person's aura changes, this is a sign of changes within that person's self. It can be physical, emotional, mental, spiritual, or even psychological.

Now here we go with the few well known and practiced techniques of seeing auras

We will start with birds because they are easiest to see for most people.

Bird Auras

The sky should be mostly clear .. not too many clouds.

Locate a bird that is flying very slowly or sitting (usually on a power line) where the sky is the background. .

Gaze at the bird, letting relaxing your eyes and allowing them to go a little out of focus.

When you see the aura for the first time, you may get excited and the aura will disappear. Just relax and try again.

Trees and Plants

Trees and Plants

Look at the top of a tree with the sky as a background.

You should look a little past the tips of the limbs or leaves of the tree/plant.

Let your eyes go a little out of focus and just relax while doing this.

You will see a cloud [almost glowing] like image that moves in and out from the tree/plant.

Also with plants, even as a beginner you may be able to see a soft orange light coming from the leaves, petals..

Your own Aura

Do not have bright lights on, dim lighting works great, soft light coming from the hallway, a soft lamp...Sit down in a comfy position facing a mirror with the light behind you. Relax while looking in the mirror at your shoulders and head area. Allow your eyes to relax and gaze beyond yourself in the mirror. You should be able to see a glowing light around your head. The light will more then likely be a transparent, white or light yellow color. You should be able to see the light moving around you in a slow motion. Expect to see the aura of the objects surrounding you. You may not see a specific color, but you will more then likely see the glow. Try not to get excited because when we get excited about seeing the aura we try to look at it directly and that is when we lose sight of it and it disappears. As you become more adept at seeing auras you will be able to look at it directly.

The more you practice the easier it will come to you. Remember as a beginner most of the auras you see will come in a soft glow. Later as you are more perceptive to them you will slowly start to see colors.

January 8th, 2006, 03:23 PM
Ok, this is weird. I was getting a mental picture from the plants in my backyard of greenish yellow with some red/orange tints yesterday. I really wasn't even thinking of doing aura work either, but they seem to pop up a bit more now for some reason.

January 8th, 2006, 11:45 PM
YaY! lol that awesome!

That's a perfect example of how not thinking or not trying to "look" at the aura directly pays off.

It's enought to just be "in tune" with the environment.

January 9th, 2006, 05:30 AM
I could spot orangish tinge around plants and tree-tops by gazing in their direction.

I would like to know if auras can look a shifted from the object. Like, say, if I am looking at a green object, then I spot a clear orangish blob (of a little bigger size than the object) a little farther from the object. This happens all the time. This may be because the focus of the eye gets shifted instantly and the aura is projected on the area 'near' the object, not right 'on' it... What do you all think?

Best wishes,

Haerfest Leah
January 9th, 2006, 04:25 PM
All the trees are bare and so it makes it hard to see any type of aura on them. It's easier when the trees have foliage on them, I can do this exercise better with houseplants.

January 14th, 2006, 09:17 PM
can your phsychic part of the brain kick on your aura channel if it thinks you need to see something/someone's aura?

February 3rd, 2006, 02:01 PM
Without a doubt, yes. As you develop your ability to see auras, your psychic ability will develop as well. The two go hand in hand.

February 21st, 2006, 09:14 PM
I tried this excersize on a bird of mine. Senegal Parrot. Just stuck 'im by a window with the sky as background (and it was quite dark, as the sun had set). I'm not sure if this method is workable, but from what I saw, there was a blue-green inner ring, and then a soft yellow outer one.

February 22nd, 2006, 12:09 PM
I'm not in the class, but I have been going along and doing the lessons. It has helped alot so far. I hope you don't mind a quick question? Last night I was looking at my grandson trying to see his aura because I suspected that he wasn't feeling good. I could't quite make it out, it looked like a very light blue, but what I did see was like rays of light eminating from his front, I was too dumbfounded to count them but there were several. Any idea what I was seeing? My grandson is three years old, has a very bubbly personality, if that helps any. It was night, and only one soft light was on in the room.

February 25th, 2006, 05:55 AM
No prob., I'd be happy to answer your question. Just let me know when you say his "front", are you refering to his whole body or rays eminating from his head or somewhere else?

February 25th, 2006, 02:15 PM
No prob., I'd be happy to answer your question. Just let me know when you say his "front", are you refering to his whole body or rays eminating from his head or somewhere else?

They were from his waist up that I could see, and they weren't in a chakra pattern in a line, but random up to his chest. I have been skimming through aura sights, the closest thing I have found to this was something about thought changes doing this? That could fit since he is a very active three- year- old. It was breath-taking to see, I had to look twice at it to make sure I was actually seeing it! He's a typical three- year- old and very cuddly and lovable one minute, the next minute testing your nerves. I have tried to look again to see it, but he moves around so quickly it is hard to see anything.

March 2nd, 2006, 08:36 PM
That's such a cool and interesting experience.

Aura is basically our energy, we articulate how we feel with our thoughts. Thoughts=Energy

So yes it had everything to do with his thoughts.

What I was trying to figure out what could've been happening around him to cause such a reaction with his aura.

Small children are much more open to their connection to the spirit world.There could've been a loved one who has passed on near him, a spirit guide...to cause such a strong energy reaction that you were able to see.

March 2nd, 2006, 09:13 PM
Oh,my you may be on to something. I'll try not to make this too long, when I read that it sent shivers up my spine! OK, my daughter -in-law before she married my son was with my sons best friend, and pregnant by someone else, but this friend planned to take complete responsibility for the baby ( my oldest grandson, Chris.) On about the day they were to marry, Jamie left him at the alter because she realized that she wanted to be with my son.( they had gone together on and off for some time). Bad situation, right? Chad remained friends with both of them, and was always right there for them, even being a part of their handfasting. Chads family didn't like him much, my family "adopted"him, long hair and all. Chad had a huge cancerous growth removed shortly after my granddaughter was born, it had come back after being in remission for several years. They thought it was all removed again, a few months later it was back, worse than ever and in a place where they couldn't remove it, this was less than a year ago. He was an emotional basket case, he had always said he would be there to be protecter of the kids, I told him that where he would be, was the best way to be able to protect them. Hospice was called in last summer, he was given 2 weeks to a month to live. He was gradually given stronger doses of drugs meant to help him pass on, but he didn't. No one could understand how he was still alive! Grandbaby #3 was born in Sept, had a rough first few days, made a miraculous recovery and was able to come home at one week old. I told my son to get the baby over to Chads so he could see him, we were beginning to realize that it was why he was still clinging to life when a fraction of the drugs they were giving him would be all that was needed to kill a person! Baby came home on a Wednesday, they made it to Chads on Friday,a few hours later Chad finally let go. He lived close to me, and was often here. There has been a presence here when the kids are here, one day Caitlyn was looking at something behind me, and was smiling and waving to it, and even reached out to it. I think my suspicions are now confirmed. All I can say about that, that is a most welcome spirit! I have no problem sharing my home with spirits that are good, that one is extra special. I guess next time I see someone sitting in the rocking chair, I should say hello! I had suspected the presence to be him, but thought if it was,he would have let me know, maybe I'm not noticing. Now that I think about it, he has tried, but I didn't make the association. Wow. Thanks for the answer!

March 29th, 2006, 08:20 PM
is it to late to join this class? cause lately I gaze off when I don't mean to and lights start to glow around people and I try to do it purposely and it works too even on myself like last night, I was gazing at my left and right arm and there was a really really light green glow around both of my arms. So I would like to learn more about auras cause I think it would be a good skill to have in the future. Thanks