PDA

View Full Version : college of the sacred mists/workingwitches.com

Faelon_Moon_Hawk
January 9th, 2006, 01:49 PM
Anyone had any experience w/ thier school or courses there? i'm curious... I've been debating joining, but i'm if i have to pay for something i want to make sure it's worth it. Also, does anyone know about thier tradition at all? Is anyone a part of it? I'd just like to learn a little more about it. I've looked at other sites like this, like witchschool.com...and i've never been fond of it, or the corellian trad (no offense ^^;; )...but this one intrigues me ^^;;

Xeen
February 9th, 2006, 07:30 AM
i am not wiccan, especially corellian, but i've had an account with them for a few months and its been very rewarding. i've taken many classes that have had nothing to do with wicca or corellian. i highly recommend them. if you have any more questions, just ask :)

MariThorn
February 9th, 2006, 09:26 AM
I once was a member of Sacred Mists. They are a coven based out of California and are Celtic in persuasion. They allow you to follow your own path, or you can join their coven after the second degree. The people are very nice and supportive. I recommend it to anyone who wishes to follow a Wiccan path and the Coven route. It is affordable. I am a solitary . . . Ileft with the HP's blessings. Good luck.

Marithorn