View Full Version : Wiccans in Mississippi

March 27th, 2001, 12:35 AM
Hello. I am new to this website. A friend of mine told me of it today and I was quick to register. Anyway, I have been searching for Wiccans in the Mississippi area for quite some time now. I have found a few, but they are all on the other side of the state from me. What luck huh? :) Anyway I am in the northern part of Mississippi. If anyone is from this area please reply to this message or feel free to contact me.

March 27th, 2001, 01:54 AM
hello! sorry, i'm not from mississippi, nor am i even wiccan, but you've found good company here, and i'm sure you'll find someone soon. ;)

I wish you luck in all your searchings,

March 27th, 2001, 11:20 AM
I,m in connecticut but i do have a site for you to check out if you're not familiar with it, it's called The Witches Voice and at the bottom of the page you'll find a contacts page. Good Luck!

Earth Walker
March 27th, 2001, 05:23 PM
Greetings from your sister in Canada. :D

Walk gently with the Goddess. :sunny:

March 27th, 2001, 10:21 PM
Greetings and Hail!
May we walk in light.

You're in Canada, how is the weather there? It's cold here in Connecticut but then this is New England... i've never been to Canada but a lot of people say it's beautiful, maybe oneday i'll make it up there.
What path do you follow? I follow the Tameran or the
Egyptian path it's hard but i persevere.
Em Hotep

March 27th, 2001, 11:48 PM
Thanks everyone for the information. I'll be sure to check out what you have given me, and also to keep up hopes and keep searching for others in my area. :o)

Earth Walker
March 28th, 2001, 11:26 AM
:D We have 4 seasons in Vancouver......Spring rain,
summer rain, autumn rain, and winter rain. ;)

No, seriously, Vancouver is a great place, and
British Columbia is a beautiful province, and it
is bigger than Texas.
Y'all come up for a visit, y'hear. :bigredgri

March 28th, 2001, 12:42 PM
Hey! This sounds like Seattle, but then i guess the weather would be similar. Sence i was a small child i
wanted to see Seattle ( long,long,long ago) maybe oneday i'll make it. Canada itself is another world, i hear it's beautiful there; maybe oneday i'll make it there too and maybe it will be both Seattle and Vancouver seeing as they are so close. live in light

Earth Walker
March 28th, 2001, 01:03 PM
:) If you get to Vancouver, look me up and stop by
for coffee. :D :sunny:

March 29th, 2001, 12:46 AM
who knows? If i do i'll bring the umbrella.