PDA

View Full Version : My pit bull puppy needs a home!

treefae
January 19th, 2006, 01:33 PM
We are moving and the place we are moving into does not accept the breed.She is a pit bull 6 months old.We had someone that was interested but they backed out.Now we have 2-3 weeks to find her a good home.She has had every shot possible and her vet plan is already paid for to get her spayed.We are moving because my neighborhood has alot of domestic issues I'm not going to get into right now.She is a reddish orange color with a black face.She is a sweetie.I live in Virginia Beach if anyone is interested pm me.this is a pic of her in my avatar that my husband tried to take.

~Jaida~
January 19th, 2006, 04:48 PM
awwww....good luck!!!!

KaidaMidnight
January 19th, 2006, 05:22 PM
aw, that's too bad that you can't take her with you. Hubby said that if we still lived in VA beach, we would have taken her. Good luck with finding her a home. :)

treefae
January 19th, 2006, 06:40 PM
i know she's a good girl.even if we stayed where we were the new owners are changing policies and ousting the breed.

treefae
January 19th, 2006, 08:32 PM
i will update with pics this weekend.gotta go buy a new digital camera.

treefae
January 28th, 2006, 03:24 PM
ok we are moving this week,we've had people interested but only for breeding her.if anyone is interested let me know.thanks

skye*
January 28th, 2006, 11:41 PM
I Wish I Could Take Her!!

We Just Got A New Pitty And I Have No More Room For Another,i Wish You The Best Of Luck. Please Dont Take Her To A Shelter Unless It Is A Rescue For Pits/rotti's In Our State Any Humane Society Will Put Down A Pit/and Stafforshires,without Even Testing Them. I Think Its Wrong And Sad But I Know For A Fact They Do It Here Because The Rescues Get Called To Take Them If Under The Age Of 5 Months, Anything Over That Age Is Put Down.

Soo Sooo Sad!!!

My Heart Goes Out To You And Your Beloved Puppy!

Best Wishes

Skye