PDA

View Full Version : Reoccurring weird dream

Astara Seague
January 20th, 2006, 02:54 PM
I get this dream alot and have for years so I was wondering if anyone has any ideas, I have read all the book definitions but nothing seems right to me, I have tried meditating on it as well and got nothing _inabox_ please keep in mind I am a high school graduate and never had any of the problems I do in this dream in fact some would say I was actually too good, and I am not lost in real life either, havent been lost for some time
Ok well I am in high school, it is the same one I went to school in many of the teachers and students are the same as well I find myself lost, I cant find my class, or my locker, or if I find my locker I cant remember the combo so I can get my books so I can actually go to class,I keep searching and searching but cant ever find it Im worried I wont graduate Im worried I will get caught sluffing even though Im really not cause I would go to class if I knew where it was if I do find my class then I cant find my books, a couple of times I have borrowed books or pencils or papers from some one in the class so I could go sometimes I even go to the office to get my combo and then I cant find my locker. Thats basicly it :awilly:

and since we are on the subject I find that when I dream of my kids anytime they are young again like 3 4 and 5 and they are 25 24 and 21 any ideas on that other then I still see them as my babies?

magic_promises
January 20th, 2006, 05:02 PM
Having read your introduction i believe the fear of failing or not being prepared is somthing you fear. in life are you the organised type who strives to achieve in an organised maner (neat piles) ? i dont believe that you are dreaming about being lost or young but that you can not obtain your goals, either because you have things in your way or you feel unprepared.

hey i am going with my gut here. maybe try remebering the days leading up to this dream or possibly the day after are you nervous or have 1001 on your mind and can not see the wood from the trees as it is.

??? Maybe this will help??

I hope you work it out
blessings
tracy

Astara Seague
January 22nd, 2006, 01:06 AM
possibly I am a organization freak and when it comes to the coven and other things I do like to be prepared
:wave: thanks to my one and only response

HummingbirdSong
January 30th, 2006, 06:23 PM
High school dreams generally are dealing with feelings of accomplishment, or more specifically, lack thereof. Maybe you don't feel you've met your goals in life?

School also has to do with life's lessons. Perhaps you have a new lesson to learn and don't feel prepared for it.

To see your grown children as young may have something to do with needing to feel needed. It's our mothering instinct that we aren't quite ready to let go of or perhaps it's just feeling "useless" or helpless in either life in general or within a specific situation surrounding your life at the time of the dream.