PDA

View Full Version : Alexandria?

AlleyCat
January 24th, 2006, 04:58 PM
I just awoke from a dream where I was at some camp place where there was a huge altar of a large rounded Goddess called Alexandria or something the like and I watched a priestess dance before her for the incense *cant remember* and a small jar appeared before her..on the 15th of some Month in my dream my mum had gone missing and I knew in my heart she was dead and I danced and cried and danced and cried for hours and polished the wooden base on the altar sides and had little golden chairs that were earring sized placed all around it and all I got in return was a book and told for the book I owed her my life and that she could not bring my mum back because it was too difficult and I started to scream at her saying it wasnt that difficult she just couldnt be bothered and I didnt owe her anything and she could keep her book I just wanted my mum back...

I dunno I just thought I should write this down any feedback is very welcome, last I heard my mum is fine I talked to her yesterday and Im pretty sure it was the 15th of January and I think the essential oil started with a C or an O not sure though I know it wasnt Frankinscense or sandlwood I dunno... It was really upsetting I dont get to see my mum that often but I love my mum shes the nicest most loving person in the world..

Alley Cat

AlleyCat
January 25th, 2006, 03:48 AM
So I take it it hasnt rung any bells for anyone..

SageofThyme
January 25th, 2006, 04:49 AM
There is a place in Egypt called Alexandria (I think after Alexander the great but ain't sure) which has some connection to the seven wonders of the world (i.e. there is something important about it) Not exactly a goddess -but it could tie in somewhere

In the back of my mind I'm sure I've heard of Alexandria as a famous ancient person but can't think where

AlleyCat
January 26th, 2006, 02:41 AM
Yeah I had the same feeling but cant place it really its quite annoying as Ive only had one other diety dream in my whole life disregarding my talk with Lucifer and God which was quite a funny dream lol may post that one as well was pretty weird and long winded hehehe

Ive had a dream before with my mum dying in it but it was under water we were trapped on a sub and couldnt get out and she pushed me and dad into the only remaining capsule that could only take two people and she stayed behind and died for us, in this dream she went out into the forest so there was a lot of earth and fire symbology thoughout the dream I dunno its really odd..