PDA

View Full Version : infrared lie scanners to be used in airports!

Twilight
January 3rd, 2002, 11:48 AM
big brother is watching! and he is watching your body temperature especially closely to see if you are lying to the baggage checker!

dailynews.yahoo.com/h/nm/20020102/sc/science_liars_dc_1.html

WetPaperWings
January 5th, 2002, 08:54 PM
I've never taken lie detection tests seriously. I don't know about you, but I'm never calm when security guys ask me questions, even though I'm always innocent.

Sisqi
January 6th, 2002, 03:00 AM
and for those who know they are lying...enough practice can fool a lie detector test (friend's boyfriend did it to get into the fire squad)

LilydePlume
January 6th, 2002, 12:50 PM
and continues under development .
Its like computers, we have yet to see the latest hardware, and when we do its outdated .
It is scary stuff, the things we will do in the name of security.
I still think I should invest in FLY NAKED airlines LOL,
But you know what ? maybe they could just issue flight suits , like hotels give out bathrobes, maybe some nice sweats with a logo, and something a bit more upscale for first class.
Hey this is taking shape here , and you go into the little booth , about the size of changing room , they scan you you put your belongiings in a bag they scan that , and you fly in robe and slippers and change on the way out ,
naaaah they will just have scanners that can tell if you need an aspiriin.
Scary Scary
BB
LP

Sisqi
January 7th, 2002, 01:03 AM
that's great!! and that way you can't take on sneakers laden with C4. Better pantent that before the FCC thinks of it :)

Illuminatus
January 7th, 2002, 03:32 PM
Oh yeah, that would be sweet! The whole plane could double as a spa, and we could get massages and seaweed baths or whatever while we flew. Yeah!