PDA

View Full Version : How Many Dogs Do You Have

Catiana
January 27th, 2006, 01:58 PM
No dogs for me. But I accidently hit 1 on the poll, Doh.

Feel free to share pics and stories of your pups

BlackOrchid
January 27th, 2006, 02:06 PM
I have one dog, she's a 7 month old beagle.

59534 59535

Meadhbh
January 27th, 2006, 05:11 PM
I have one, for now anyway.

Amythest
January 27th, 2006, 05:44 PM
I have one that lives with me and my husband, her name is Daisy... She is a Rottie mix. if you want to see her look on my avitar... :D

BTW... We think she is pregnant, so I might have anywhere between 2 and 15 running around our house in about 3 months.
Or look here...

Moonlite Faery
January 27th, 2006, 06:33 PM
I have two, Athena and Isis and they are the goddesses of this apartment! :boing:
http://www.mysticwicks.com/photoalbum/albums/userpics/27957/thumb_isis%5B2%5D.jpg<--Isis and Athena -->http://www.mysticwicks.com/photoalbum/albums/userpics/27957/thumb_pretty%20athena.jpg

WokeUpDead
January 27th, 2006, 06:39 PM
No dogs for me. But I accidently hit 1 on the poll, Doh.

Feel free to share pics and stories of your pups
I've hit the wrong choice a few times. Anyways my answer is 0.

Anubis
January 27th, 2006, 08:50 PM
Here are the first of our 6 dogs
Azazel (aka Freyja) the black lab mix
Dharma Kitsune .. we're not really sure what she is.. her mother is a German Shepherd (former drug dog).. but Dharma doesn't bark.. she yodels...
Mishou is still a baby.. she is our Great Pyrenees.. (weighs over 100 pounds and still growing)
and the last pic is Mishou and our full grown cattle dog Sayyadina

the rest of the crew will be in my next post

Anubis
January 27th, 2006, 08:54 PM
and our last three
Rhiannon is an American Eskimo (and the Queen B*tch of the family)
Sakura is our Corgi
And Sayyadina is our Cattle Dog

Moonlite Faery
January 27th, 2006, 09:02 PM
your corgi baby is cute! My parents have a golden girl named Cheerio. She was a really cute baby but now is kind of a mean old woman. Poor girl has arthitus, doesnt like little kids, and HATES feet (I guess thats not too wierd when your a little dog)

halfwaynowhere
January 27th, 2006, 09:21 PM
i've got 5 dogs... Ashe is our black lab mix, Zena is a german shephard/golden retriever mix, Alfie is a Schnoodle, Oberon is an english mastiff, and Daphne is a chihuahua... first pic is Ashe and Alfie, second is of Zena, third is of Oberon, and last is Daphne, trying to change the channel on my TV...

MalPixie
January 27th, 2006, 09:24 PM
I have 1 1/2 Dogs!
one is ours and I take care of my dad's all the time so it is like having a 1/2 !

Bronach Druid
January 27th, 2006, 10:26 PM
Two dogs, a 3 year old Basenji mix and a 6 month old Boxer mix

Xerenity
January 27th, 2006, 10:35 PM
We have 2 dogs, American bred Akita, male and female. Harvey is a fluffy brown and black pinto, his mate Nikita is a silver brindled pinto.
Harvey gets mistaken for a St. bernard cross breed, or a great big teedy bear. Nikita resembles a wolf or a different coloured german sheperd.

Amythest
January 29th, 2006, 09:00 AM
Would you guys like to see the boxer I am part owner of?

PoisonIvy
January 29th, 2006, 09:09 AM
I only have one for now. She is half Lab and half Basset Hound.

FaeFollower
January 29th, 2006, 09:17 AM
Would you guys like to see the boxer I am part owner of?

Yes!

I have four cats, only two of them are dogs. One is an Italian greyhound (Gweneviere), and the other is a retired racing greyhound (Emma). I call them Pinkie and the Brain...Gwen is the Brain. Emma's a sweety, but quite frankly, she's not all that smart.

Adding some pictures and hoping it works...

RunningRiot
January 29th, 2006, 10:10 PM
Holy crow I have five! lol ^_^ Our family is very canine-oriented, so it figures.

A yorkie, a pug, a yorkie-pooh (yorkie/poodle mix, haw), and two pitbulls.

Young_BRWolf
January 30th, 2006, 03:00 PM
we have eight in the house between 3 people

Mine
Pheonix Arizona- akita- saint bernard 7yrs
River Matrix- Rott shepard it. 7yrs

Chanas
Dallas Texas- Rott Shepard 6yrs
Wile E. - a rescue mutt
Coyote - a rescue mutt

Crystals
Andi- Beagle Blue heeler whose first mistake was he was born a beagle
Harley Mae- min pin (yuck)
Princess Jasimine- min pin (yuck)

aislin_ryann
January 30th, 2006, 03:43 PM
I have one, Chloe. She is a beagle-austrailian cattledog mix. She is so rotten, but I love her so much.

Young BRwolf, I would love to see a pic of your beagle mix.

WitchJezebel
January 30th, 2006, 04:18 PM
1 dog, a Rottie, G. Shepherd, Doberman and wolf mix - the epitome of a true mutt! He's black/brown like a rottie and has a rottie/wolf temperament, about 100 lbs. and will be 10 years old in April.

Dragonladyofwater
January 30th, 2006, 04:19 PM
I have one which is Orion.
He was rescued when he was 6 yrs old. He's a German Shorthaired Pointer and we spoil him rotten and love him until he passes out with his tongue hanging out.

Young_BRWolf
January 31st, 2006, 04:18 PM

here is the beagle guy after a day in the woods

Young_BRWolf
January 31st, 2006, 04:23 PM

my river baby and my cat chopper when he was itty bitty

WitchCraftWeaver
February 3rd, 2006, 01:57 PM
I currently have 17. Most rescues... all Yorkies. I USED to raise and show them, but now I'm thinking of retiring from that part.

Yesterday I had to put one of my old rescues down and my heart is broken. Its been a rough couple of days. :wah:

Amythest
March 13th, 2006, 11:45 AM
Well, my dog count just went up. My female Rottie mix just had a litter of 7 puppies, which brings my total up to 8 living with me. She had 4 girls and 3 boys.

Astara Seague
March 13th, 2006, 12:35 PM
I dont really care for dogs as pets, I have none, I think they are ok as long as they are someone elses!:lol:

2steps
March 13th, 2006, 12:37 PM
I have dog, a staffordshire bull terrier called chino. He came walking in my front door last year and necer left lol I found his owner after a few months but they told me he was a *insert not nice words of your choice* and to keep him. He is lovely but always is trying to steal chocolate

person of shadow
April 3rd, 2006, 08:50 PM
I have 5, a great dane(darby) she's a blue merle. and 4 Chiuhauhau's(cant' spell it.) theres Chico, he has a rotts color. Tundra, she's long haired and sable. Spike, he's brindle-ish and longed haired,(my brother named him). and then theres my brothers dog. I have been keeping her until my brother gets a house where he can have a dog(probably never), her name is Mahala she's cream colored. Chico is Spike and mahala's dad. Chico is 8 lbs. Tundra is 10 lbs. Spike is 2-3 lbs, Mahala's probably about the same as CHico.
I don't know how much darby weighs. I personaly like big dogs but I love my little ones to.

KaidaMidnight
April 8th, 2006, 07:59 PM
We have 1 dog. Her name is Hunnie Girl. She is a pure bred yellow lab, and is now just about 6 months old. She was 4 1/2 months old when these pics were taken. Need to get some batteries in the degital cam so I can take updated ones! LOL

Novembers River
April 8th, 2006, 10:55 PM
We have one dog, a 5 month old Great Dane named Cooper. I've wanted a Great Dane for about 10 years and feel very blessed that Cooper finally came into our life.

We kept his ears natural and they love to go all over the place. We call him Captain Crazyear. :hehehehe:

Here's my sweetie:

person of shadow
April 9th, 2006, 03:42 PM
Here are pic.s of Darby(my Great dane) and CHico(the black one) and Tundra( the long haired one) my chihuahuas. I don't have any pics of Mahala, and the pics I have of Spike are on my camera somewhere.

person of shadow
April 11th, 2006, 09:36 PM
I found a pic of Spike Finally!!!! Oh, thats my momma holdin him.

Amethyst Rose
April 11th, 2006, 11:30 PM
I have 2 dogs.... there's a town bylaw that says no one can own more than 2 dogs. Infact, I babysat my mom's dog for a month and had the bylaw officer knocking on my door cuz someone complained.

person of shadow
April 12th, 2006, 12:25 AM
I have 2 dogs.... there's a town bylaw that says no one can own more than 2 dogs. Infact, I babysat my mom's dog for a month and had the bylaw officer knocking on my door cuz someone complained.
You could always get a kennel licsence.

Xirian
April 12th, 2006, 08:55 AM
I've never had dogs, and neither has my family. I've lived with people who had dogs, but they were soley their responsibility. My boyfriend would like some pets, but we can't have them where we live now. He's always had pets around and this is the first time for him that he hasn't. I know it's driving him crazy. :(

Amethyst Rose
April 18th, 2006, 11:36 PM
You could always get a kennel licsence.

Sorry, I missed your post for some reason :)

Unfortunately, kennels are not allowed in town, so you can't buy a kennel license if you are within the town limits. *shrug* like I said...stupid rules.

Anyanka
April 18th, 2006, 11:41 PM
I have one dog, she's a cross between a German Shepherd and an American Pit Bull.

HorseCrow
April 26th, 2006, 12:20 PM
Just one, but as soon as we move to something bigger, we'll have one more.

This pic was taken just the other day- hes so cute, I love my little doggie :)

Moonlite Faery
April 27th, 2006, 04:24 PM
Just one, but as soon as we move to something bigger, we'll have one more.

This pic was taken just the other day- hes so cute, I love my little doggie :)

You and your dog are both beeautiful!! :viking: