PDA

View Full Version : The Master Sigil, The Fish!!!!!

the monk
February 11th, 2006, 01:54 PM
Hi Everyone,
How do you join all symbolic stars together under one master key?
The most important are....The 12 pointed star, The five pointed star and the seven pointed star.
Diagrams on attachment, but be very precise,.....even the Cosmos can not join together the complex patterns in geometry regarding the 5/10, 6/12, and the 7/14 without an orb.
This has to be realised, which is why we have an orb in astrology.
All fit an ancient key..The Fish from the Vesica Piscis, Christ symbolism and the Piscis sign. Get your compasses out and slowly get my point!

SoulFire
February 23rd, 2007, 06:47 PM
As the Vesica Piscis is the symbol of my coven, I found this to be particularly intesting. :) Don't forget the 6- and 8-pointed stars also. I don't know if they fit or not.

business voodoo
March 16th, 2007, 12:23 AM
but bear in mind, while if i had my druthers and crafted my own charts with my own symbols, i would use vesica pisces for pisces ... astrology does not ... in fact, that is one of my core issues with the symbolism of astrology that is being perpetrated ...

astrologers, mystics or someone ... definitely by design, though ... and i don't know when, converted the symbols for pisces from vesica pisces ... two interlocking circles to two circles (cut in about 1/3s or 1/2s, perhaps) ... facing the opposite direction with a line connecting the two ...

two very different symbols with two very different meanings.

i liken the first vesica pisces symbol to that of relative duality, and the second symbol, the one we use in astrology for the sign of pisces for true duality. i think that MOSTLY we are vesica pisces, relative duality ... true duality only exists in the most rare instances. and perhaps it is the acceptance of true duality that we are mostly struggling with as this age of pisces closes, and maybe those who used this symbol knew more that i did about what we are actually experiencing and why.