PDA

View Full Version : Howdy

Rick
March 28th, 2001, 11:45 AM
Howdy, Ya'll! (That's Okie-ese for "Hail The Gods & The Folk!")

Rick from OKC here. Just a few words of introduction. I'm a grizzled old Asatru (Moderate,thank you, neither Folkish or Universalist) Runecrafter, card-carrying professional Divinator & manufacturer of fine Divination tools (Rune sets & scrying mirrors). That about sums me up. I'll be reading Runes (& other things) at the Medieval Fair in Norman, OK on the OU campus April 6, 7, & 8. If any of you are close enough to make it, it's a really great festival. Come by & visit (look for the Vikings in the Gypsy Camp area).

Pax

Rick

Red Dragon
March 28th, 2001, 11:54 AM
Gee Rick, I don't know if that was an introduction or an advertisement. ;) Hee,hee. But I digress, Allow me to be the first to welcome you to our little community. :D

bluecat
March 28th, 2001, 11:58 AM
Howdy, Rick!

Pull up a comfy chair and have a glass of lemonade!

I went to OU for a year of grad school in their Theatre. I was called in the the Chair's Office one day and told that I was not what they were looking for, whereupon I whipped out a letter of acceptance from another Grad School who had given me a full ride based upon work I had done with them. I told him I had already found his school to be unnacceptable and was just waiting until the end of the semester and to finish and close the show we were on. My spouse and I had already packed and were ready to leave that week. That set him back on his chair.

I am writing that little story to let you know I understand what you may be facing there. This was the late 80's and things may have improved since, but it was made plain to me that I was not welcome. I was "out of the BroomCloset" there and when I came back to this area, I went back into the closet, but left the door open.

You are welcome here and their is always a comfy chair and a pitcher of lemonade on the table.

Steve

Earth Walker
March 28th, 2001, 12:06 PM
Greetings from the zany blond bombshell Goddess 8O

Mariposa De La Luna
March 28th, 2001, 01:30 PM
Merry meet! Hope you like it here. :sunny:

Tanna
March 29th, 2001, 12:56 AM
glad to meetcha! welcome to the family! enjoy your stay at the house of many colors. i'm sure that your threads will make a wonderful addition to the tapestry. ;) (gotta love the punnage!)

belladonna23
March 29th, 2001, 01:04 AM
Hi, Rick, good to meet you.

Witchbourne
March 29th, 2001, 10:22 AM
Welcome Rick...

Blessed be*

Kaylara
March 29th, 2001, 10:32 AM
Merry Meet!

Kaylara

Silver Venus
March 29th, 2001, 11:05 AM
Howdy Partner! Great to have you hear with us all!
Im sure everyone would love to hear from you and about your knowledge in the Tarot board! if you would like to help out with reading too that would be great :D

Walk in love and light!

mol
October 21st, 2003, 10:52 AM
It's Rick's welcome thread! Haha!

CajunLady
October 21st, 2003, 11:13 AM
MM and welcome!!!

EmilyFair
October 21st, 2003, 06:07 PM
rick!!

welcome to mysticwicks!

::does the happy dance::

:thewave:

glad you are here!! :woot:

in light & love

~em

Witchzee1
October 21st, 2003, 10:46 PM
Wow! The Medieval Fair sounds like fun. Too bad I'm so far away!

:welcome: to Mystic Wicks!

Brightest Blessings!

Mnemosyne
October 21st, 2003, 11:26 PM
Howdy, Rick!!! LOL! Where've you been buddy? Ok, I've learned a million things about the runes from reading your posts. Always glad to read your words!

BB :sunny:

eighteenwheelwitch
October 22nd, 2003, 03:33 AM
Welcome to M.W. Rick :wave:

amathera
October 22nd, 2003, 04:22 AM
Blessings and welcome to MW!!!!!!!!!!

Flaire-FireStar
October 22nd, 2003, 09:40 PM
It's Rick's welcome thread! Haha!

*hackcoughsnort* Quit confusing me! :p

:wave: to Rick!

Rick
October 30th, 2003, 12:34 AM
???...

Hehehe... you're confused?!?

Flaire-FireStar
October 30th, 2003, 12:48 AM
I know what it's like.......

Mine was brought back up a while ago. :hairraise

mothwench
October 30th, 2003, 09:20 AM
oh, well this is fun HELLO RICK!!! WELCOME TO MW! YAY!!! FIREWORKS!... hey, you look familiar... :;):

*Cerridwen*
October 30th, 2003, 12:13 PM
Hello :D

and :welcome: to Mystick Wicks :hugz: