PDA

View Full Version : Ttc #2

eyeball
February 13th, 2006, 08:08 PM
Hiya. I am new here. My husband and I have one little boy. he is 11 months old. we've decided to go ahead and try for #2...probably our last child. So on tues the 21st I get my IUD taken out and I should ovulate later that week early the following week. I am sooooo excited. Who else is trying to conceive???

Flux
February 13th, 2006, 09:20 PM
:wave: Welcome!

We're ttc too! Number 4.

Amethyst Rose
February 14th, 2006, 12:52 AM
Not yet, but we're going to start ttc #2 in 7 weeks. :)

DreamSpell333
February 14th, 2006, 02:33 AM
Congrats on trying again.. If your not on folic acid, please start taking it before you start trying... I just lost a baby to a neural tube defect,and didnt realize that it was so important before.Although it only happens to 1 in every 1000.. I just think every woman should know,because I never thought it would happen to ME.. I wish you lots of luck. We want to ttc in 3 months, as long as Im emotionally able to... *keeping my fingers crossed for you** :hugz:

eyeball
February 14th, 2006, 09:22 AM
thanks...and thanks for the advice on folic acid. I still take my flintstones ( prenatal vits suck yuck). I saw your memorial....my heart pours out to you. good luck to you when you do decide to try again.

DreamSpell333
February 14th, 2006, 03:14 PM
Your welcome :) I know quite a few woman who take flintstones.. :D still getting what you need,and they taste good too! :D
Thanks, I miss Olivia so much.. Im hoping that our next pregnancy will have a Happy outcome.. I know I will be scared Shi&%less until we know everythings ok...I've been taking my folic acid and vitamins like a champ though! :D :hugz:

Kalika
February 15th, 2006, 04:04 PM
:hugz:

Congrats! Already done the conceiving part... :lol:

But good luck!