PDA

View Full Version : Reiking Food

ShamanFeather
February 15th, 2006, 01:34 PM
Just as an experiment for people has anyone ever reikied food? I have done so before, but I think it would be interesting to see results for various people with various energy styles and levels.

Taste some food, and then reiki it. Keep track approximently how long you reiki it. Then retaste it. Take note if there is any difference in the taste, texture, color etc.

Try to do this with different types of foods like alcohlic beverage, soda, something sugery, vegetable, fruit, maybe something highly processed like processed cheese.

Post back here with your results or lack of results, how long you reiki'd the foods, what level reiki you have been attuned to and what kind, what food you reikid. Lets each try to reiki @ least 3 different types of food.

again try to do multiple ones so we can see if it is different depending on what kind of food for the same person or if they are all the same.

Lunacie
February 15th, 2006, 01:50 PM
Interesting idea. I know that a lot of people do Reiki their food but after the experiement we did in my Reiki 1 class with a twinkie I've just never wanted to do Reiki on food - although I'm sure that's not the effect my teacher was looking for when she had us do the experiment. :lol:

RedRaven
February 15th, 2006, 02:14 PM
i havent used reiki on food but i`ve done it to water :) it just had more of a clean taste, nothing too exciting lol

RR

AineDanu
February 15th, 2006, 11:14 PM
I've been wanting to try this anyway so this gives me more of a kick in the pants to do so. I'll post back when I can finally eat again and do the "experiment".:)

arctic splash
February 16th, 2006, 07:46 AM
I've done it with water. There was a very slight difference, which I could easily be imagining. I'll have to try it again though!

I'll reiki whatever I eat tomorrow and let you know if I notice anything.

Alora
February 20th, 2006, 04:41 PM
I make Reiki water for friends and family when they are sick. The water always tastes sweeter and is very soothing.

Inward Visionary
February 23rd, 2006, 01:56 AM
I've done this to cheap wine before. The wine was bitter and had a strong after-taste. After 15 min. of Reiki it was sweet and smooth. It was pretty cool.

I always try to use it when I do cook and somehow the food always comes out right... in some way. It makes for good energy to be passed on and shared among the consumers. I know people who always meditate before cooking and don't speak or lose focus (thinking positive thoughts) until they are done cooking.

I usually just use Reiki while cooking. I will try it after I have tasted the food and see if there is a difference and get back to you.

Tanemon
February 23rd, 2006, 11:32 AM
I've done this to cheap wine before. The wine was bitter and had a strong after-taste. After 15 min. of Reiki it was sweet and smooth. It was pretty cool.

Inward Visionary, just curious... Did you use a particular symbol when focusing to give the wine Reiki? Also, did you hold the bottle, or give the wine some form of distant Reiki?

:sunny: Tanemon

Inward Visionary
February 23rd, 2006, 02:31 PM
I drew the Usui power symbol on a piece of paper and put it under the bottle with the intent to channel Reiki to it. This part is cool too... any normal piece of paper would have had a ring on it from the condensation on the bottle after being out of the fridge for 15-20 minutes. There was condensation built up on the very bottom of the bottle but it never touched the paper. The paper was just really cold and dried up. So my focus was only when drawing and intending the use of the symbol, not on the actually wine bottle itself.

Tanemon
February 23rd, 2006, 06:06 PM
I drew the Usui power symbol on a piece of paper and put it under the bottle with the intent to channel Reiki to it.

Thanks! :)

But how did you know you were directing Reiki to the wine for 15 minutes? Not sure that I quite find that in your description of method...

:sunny: Tanemon

Inward Visionary
February 23rd, 2006, 08:30 PM
I put the Reiki into the piece of paper with the symbol on it. :smile:

DragonMom
February 28th, 2006, 12:23 AM
I drew the Usui power symbol on a piece of paper and put it under the bottle with the intent to channel Reiki to it. This part is cool too... any normal piece of paper would have had a ring on it from the condensation on the bottle after being out of the fridge for 15-20 minutes. There was condensation built up on the very bottom of the bottle but it never touched the paper. The paper was just really cold and dried up. So my focus was only when drawing and intending the use of the symbol, not on the actually wine bottle itself.

:hmmmmm: Very cool! I'll have to try this on that burgundy I have... too dry & dark for my taste. As a total newbie who's never actually used the Usui symbol for visualization, can you remind me what it looks like?

thanx!

ShamanFeather
February 28th, 2006, 12:32 AM

Interesting. I believe I tried this once and the wine tasted really watered down and bad.

Also when I got my reiki I I made the mistake of reiking myself after I drank the night before. I got really sick when before I reikied I felt fine. Was definately a detox moment.

Inward Visionary
March 1st, 2006, 03:36 AM
Interesting. I believe I tried this once and the wine tasted really watered down and bad.

Also when I got my reiki I I made the mistake of reiking myself after I drank the night before. I got really sick when before I reikied I felt fine. Was definately a detox moment.

So you turned wine into water? Can you do it the other way around? :fpraise:

I used to be able to shovel in the beef burritos and enchiladas before I got attuned. Now my diet consists only of raspberries and broccoli.

:idea:

AineDanu
March 17th, 2006, 01:46 AM
I reiki'ed two different types of soup. Two nights in a row. One was high in vegetables and after reiking they tasted fresher even though it was canned soup and i was full much quicker than normal. The second one was only a little bit of change but I was still fuller quicker I just did not notice a real change in taste that time.

Solarpheron
March 18th, 2006, 03:39 PM
You can do Reiki on anything...everything...And its a great idea to do on your food and water and pies and just about everything.

deadoracle
March 18th, 2006, 03:42 PM
Reiki water is a wonderful wonderful wonderful thing!

deadoracle
March 20th, 2006, 12:59 PM
On an added note I Reiki on food I know will upset my tummy and I do not have to take as many Tums.