PDA

View Full Version : Some people seem so ignorant

Stormwt
March 9th, 2006, 09:44 AM
www.nazarite.net/home

I especially like the evil symbols and evil holidays pages. genius. He's done his research.

Here are some quotes;

"Halloween is a pagan holiday to honor the dead and evil spirits. We are warned not to take part in customs and traditions
like this in the Scripture.

'Guard yourself that you are not ensnared to follow them, after they are destroyed from before you, and that you do not inquire about their mighty ones, saying, 'How did these nations serve their mighty ones? And let me do so too.' "Do not do so to Yahuweh your Elohim, for every abomination which Yahuweh hates they have done to their mighty ones, for they even burn their sons and daughters in the fire to their mighty ones. (ISR Debarim/Deuteronomy 12:30-31)'
Halloween is a perfect example of what this passage is referring about. Pagans served their gods by honoring the evil spirits on Halloween. They did this by dressing up like the evil spirits and giving offerings to the evil spirits. This is why candy is given out on Halloween, as offerings for the evil spirits. The phrase trick or treat was attributed to this practice because pagans believed the evil spirits would do something bad (trick) to them if they did not leave an offering (treat) for them. I would rather honor the Most High."

and also

"This passage is obviously referring to cutting down the Christmas tree, putting it on some sort of tree stand, and decorating it. Once you learn why it had become customary to use an erect evergreen tree that has a pointed end decorate it with big red balls you will realize the extent of the perversion in this holiday. The erect tree symbolizes Nimrod's erect masculinity. The tree was evergreen because evergreen trees are full of life year round, like Nimrod's penis. The tree was pointed at the end just like Nimrod's pecker. The big red balls that dangle off the tree, well you get the picture. This holiday is perversion at its best. "

AND MY FAVOURITE:

“Some critics claim that the Magen David is the Star of Kiyyan (also: Kijun, Kiyuhn, Rephan, Remphan, or Rhemphan) warned of in Scripture (Amos 5:25-27 & Acts 7:43). I am not fully convinced of there claims for several reasons. If it were such a whicked symbol then why don't the pagans wear it, and why don't you see it being sold at Spencers? Every vile creature that walks the earth seems to wear either a cross or a crucifix around their neck but I have yet to see any, not even one of them who will come within ten feet of the Magen David.”

where did they get this from? interesting

:bat:

Mjollnir
March 9th, 2006, 11:03 AM
link is dead.

David19
March 9th, 2006, 11:49 AM
I went to the site and think it's just run by a bigot who doesn't know anything, like this

GAY SYMBOL - Also known as the Thaumaturgic Triangle. Ignorance is bliss amongst the homosexual community. The symbol they adopted to represent their sexual orientation has long been used by Satan worshippers to conjure demons from the bowels of hell. The triangle is used as a door and the circle as a boundary of power. Some Satanists admit doing away with the circle in hopes of being possessed.

I've never seen it on any satanist site, also it seems to be anti-Semitic (kind of) on this page (http://www.nazarite.net/home.html), as it basically says it's Messianic Judaism, when it criticises every Jewish tradition (ironic as Jesus was Jewish). Also there are many Jews that are against Messianic Judaism, like http://www.jewsforjudaism.org/, also i'd check out this page (http://www.jewsforjudaism.org/web/j4jlibrary/FAQonMissionaries.html) and this one (http://www.jewsforjudaism.org/web/byg/index.html), for some information counter acting the extremist site.

The site is basically a fundamentalist one (although it seems only popular in America), that wants to convert all Jews to Jesus.

Mjollnir
March 9th, 2006, 11:56 AM
what link did you use David?

Edit: nevermind, I was able to access it.

Ceres
March 9th, 2006, 11:58 AM
Nimrods erect penis? I have never heard THAT one. I love it! except the part about being pointy on the end. That seems like a Bad Idea. :lol:

Stormwt
March 9th, 2006, 12:09 PM
Nimrods erect penis? I have never heard THAT one. I love it! except the part about being pointy on the end. That seems like a Bad Idea. :lol:

R.O.F.L!!!

:hehehehe:

Cassie
March 9th, 2006, 12:10 PM
Highly amusing!
Completely insane of course, and manages to offend not only Pagans and Christians but just about everyone else too.

Stormwt
March 9th, 2006, 12:12 PM
I've actually sent the guy an email listing those three original quotes and just asking him why. And does he really think we're all evil.

I made sure he (or she) knew I was interested not having a go, but if I'm honest I really am appalled at the negative view of everyone of a different path to him/herself.

If I get a response I'll post it

xxx

maeli
March 9th, 2006, 01:53 PM
That guy is nutts!! Thats honestly all I can say...wow

Hawk Shadowsoul
March 9th, 2006, 02:04 PM
The scary thing is, how many will actually believe?

Meadhbh
March 9th, 2006, 02:34 PM
How enlightening I though I didn't wear or use the Magen David was because I wasn't Jewish as it turns out its because I'm evil. I'm sorry but any site with the words 'evil holidays' has to be fun. Because we all know Thanksgiving is evil and all, beware the demon turkey's.

Daniel
March 9th, 2006, 11:30 PM
link is dead.So.

Um.

Do we worship the link on Haloween?

Cain
March 9th, 2006, 11:33 PM
The scary thing is, how many will actually believe?

Hopefully lots. Its been a few days since I scared the hell out of someone.

Cain
March 9th, 2006, 11:37 PM
So.

Um.

Do we worship the link on Haloween?

http://poee.co.uk/boards/images/smiles/mittens.gif

LadyCelt
March 10th, 2006, 04:52 AM
Why am I not shocked that a symbol for being gay is listed? Never heard of the corss or peace or yin yang being evil. The inverted cross could also be for christianity and martyrs too.

Martin Luther is not the seed to Christianity, but a sect to it. Judaism is the seed to Christianity.

I agree with the Secret Rapture at least.

Kind of felt like this was some quiz jk.

Vincent Verthaine
March 10th, 2006, 05:10 AM
Being a discordian,I won't question that guys sanity,but I do question his research methods.Very sloppy.
He has a right to his beliefs,All Praise to Eris,but I don't have to agree with them.

And his taste of midi music sucks.

I've met a few Nazarites,Yeshuuites,and Yahwehist in my time,and they make a lot of the fascifundies sound like Bill Clinton.

Stormwt
March 10th, 2006, 09:02 AM
The bits I find funny are the messages rolling along the bottom screen bar. And if you right click on anything a message tells you to repent!!! lol

:fpraise: :hehehehe:

NiftyWings
March 10th, 2006, 12:28 PM
BAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I love reading stuff like this. It gives me a good laugh.

Now this one is seriously disturbing......

http://jesus-messiah.com/wcraft/run.html

All that fornication going on, and I haven't been invited??!!??

NiftyWings
March 10th, 2006, 12:31 PM
And it just gets better.....

http://www.sherryshriner.com/sherry/prowl.htm

Temptation
March 10th, 2006, 12:59 PM

:lol:
Mulder and Scully should team up with the Halliwell sisters and start kicking some serious Alien Fallen Angel Demonic ass.

Ceres
March 10th, 2006, 03:06 PM

Okay, now I am confused...is satan really a lion on the prowl? Does that mean all lions are demonic? How does that figure into the biblical story of Daniel in the Lion's den? :yayah:

I would LOVE to have coffee with this lady.

David19
March 10th, 2006, 03:39 PM
Okay, now I am confused...is satan really a lion on the prowl? Does that mean all lions are demonic? How does that figure into the biblical story of Daniel in the Lion's den? :yayah:

If it does then i guess i must be demonic, Lol (my starsign is Leo)).

This may be a dumb question but who is Daniel?

RoseKitten
March 10th, 2006, 03:40 PM
This may be a dumb question but who is Daniel?

He has his own chapter in the Bible ^_^

Vincent Verthaine
March 10th, 2006, 04:01 PM
Lets be carefull about making fun of these people.
Yes,they have beliefs that may same crazy or offesive.
Be we must always keep this in mind.
There are a lot of them,and they vote.

Meadhbh
March 10th, 2006, 05:01 PM
No female enters Wicca without some dream of one day becoming a witch and wearing the garter (her sign). She will dream and hope for the day of being the one over which the warm blood of a sacrificed baby drips upon her from its torn open chest. She hungers for the day to hold a babies still beating heart in her hands, and as the life leaves it, she utters a scream of exhilaration upon completion of this black mass as a sign the life energy of the dead baby has entered into her.

How'd the know about my hobby of sacrficing babbies to satan. Which one of you told?

NiftyWings
March 11th, 2006, 06:03 AM
Next thing you know, they'll be giving out our Super-Secret recipe for Baby Soup!

NiftyWings
March 11th, 2006, 06:06 AM

The lion is Aslan, who represents Christ, unless you're a REAL Christian like these folks, who know that Aslan really is a symbol for the Devil, who's really an alien. So I guess the lion is an alien. Or the aliens just got bored, caught a lion and probed it just for kicks.

Cain
March 11th, 2006, 07:41 AM

And some of them have access to firearms.:awilly:

Hawk Shadowsoul
March 11th, 2006, 01:11 PM
And this is the spooky part. As nutty as they are, they are real.

NiftyWings
March 11th, 2006, 03:11 PM
I don't fear them....that only adds to their power. As much attention as they get -- Fred Phelps, for example -- their numbers are fewer than most of us think, and they are slowly being shoved back under their rocks. Bikers aren't usually known as political activists, but look how many are coming together to shut down Phelps! And they're being supported by lots of people who normally would think bikers are scum.

The more noise they make, the more people come together to drown out their message with laughter and common sense. When even other Christians ridicule them, you know we're getting somewhere.

Hawk Shadowsoul
March 11th, 2006, 03:18 PM
I don't fear them....that only adds to their power. As much attention as they get -- Fred Phelps, for example -- their numbers are fewer than most of us think, and they are slowly being shoved back under their rocks. Bikers aren't usually known as political activists, but look how many are coming together to shut down Phelps! And they're being supported by lots of people who normally would think bikers are scum.

The more noise they make, the more people come together to drown out their message with laughter and common sense. When even other Christians ridicule them, you know we're getting somewhere.
Under estimating your enemy is the fastest way in recorded history to lose a war.

NiftyWings
March 11th, 2006, 09:25 PM
Methinks the reverse is actually true....THEY are underestimating US. They'll only be as much of a threat as we (meaning society as a whole) allow them to be).

Little Billy
March 12th, 2006, 12:56 AM
Under estimating your enemy is the fastest way in recorded history to lose a war.

Overestimating them is the second fastest way.

Hawk Shadowsoul
March 12th, 2006, 03:53 AM
Overestimating them is the second fastest way.
Also true.

Cain
March 12th, 2006, 03:58 AM
Leading a land army into Asia is the third way....

Little Billy
March 12th, 2006, 03:59 AM
Leading a land army into Asia is the third way....

Hush.

Eldric_Dragonsblood
March 12th, 2006, 05:01 AM
No Caine, the third way is attacking Russia in the fall with Summer equiped soilders.

Cain
March 12th, 2006, 05:29 AM
No Caine, the third way is attacking Russia in the fall with Summer equiped soilders.

I'm pretty sure that was number 4.....:)

Eldric_Dragonsblood
March 12th, 2006, 06:12 AM
Naw it's 3....

How many times has a Russian Winter Attack failed? (I can count three off the top of my head. Crimean War, Neopolian, and WWII.)

How many times has anyone lead a land army into Asia...period? (I can only think of two...Macedonians and Romans)

Cain
March 12th, 2006, 06:49 AM
True...you forgot when Sweden invaded though. I think that was the 30 Years War. Back then, they were a superpower, highly trained military force etc...got humbled again by the Russian winter.

I'm pretty sure the Japanese were roughed up in China too, so you may want to add that to the list.

Wasn't this based on something Lord Mountbatten said? Should be able to find the quote somewhere....

Little Billy
March 12th, 2006, 01:30 PM
Naw it's 3....

How many times has a Russian Winter Attack failed? (I can count three off the top of my head. Crimean War, Neopolian, and WWII.)

How many times has anyone lead a land army into Asia...period? (I can only think of two...Macedonians and Romans)

America...Vietnam, Afghanistan.

Xentor
March 12th, 2006, 02:13 PM
Admin mode

This admin is wondering why this thread resides in Political. Moving to Website Analysis.

Brandon Bee
March 12th, 2006, 04:56 PM
AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We're all gonna die and go to HELL!!! :awilly:

Fairy Disturbed
March 15th, 2006, 09:43 PM
BAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I love reading stuff like this. It gives me a good laugh.

Now this one is seriously disturbing......

http://jesus-messiah.com/wcraft/run.html

All that fornication going on, and I haven't been invited??!!??

i didn't even make it to part II, all i can say is WOW,

Fairy Disturbed
March 15th, 2006, 09:54 PM
www.nazarite.net/home

I especially like the evil symbols and evil holidays pages. genius. He's done his research.

Here are some quotes;

"Halloween is a pagan holiday to honor the dead and evil spirits. We are warned not to take part in customs and traditions
like this in the Scripture.

'Guard yourself that you are not ensnared to follow them, after they are destroyed from before you, and that you do not inquire about their mighty ones, saying, 'How did these nations serve their mighty ones? And let me do so too.' "Do not do so to Yahuweh your Elohim, for every abomination which Yahuweh hates they have done to their mighty ones, for they even burn their sons and daughters in the fire to their mighty ones. (ISR Debarim/Deuteronomy 12:30-31)'
Halloween is a perfect example of what this passage is referring about. Pagans served their gods by honoring the evil spirits on Halloween. They did this by dressing up like the evil spirits and giving offerings to the evil spirits. This is why candy is given out on Halloween, as offerings for the evil spirits. The phrase trick or treat was attributed to this practice because pagans believed the evil spirits would do something bad (trick) to them if they did not leave an offering (treat) for them. I would rather honor the Most High."

and also

"This passage is obviously referring to cutting down the Christmas tree, putting it on some sort of tree stand, and decorating it. Once you learn why it had become customary to use an erect evergreen tree that has a pointed end decorate it with big red balls you will realize the extent of the perversion in this holiday. The erect tree symbolizes Nimrod's erect masculinity. The tree was evergreen because evergreen trees are full of life year round, like Nimrod's penis. The tree was pointed at the end just like Nimrod's pecker. The big red balls that dangle off the tree, well you get the picture. This holiday is perversion at its best. "

AND MY FAVOURITE:

“Some critics claim that the Magen David is the Star of Kiyyan (also: Kijun, Kiyuhn, Rephan, Remphan, or Rhemphan) warned of in Scripture (Amos 5:25-27 & Acts 7:43). I am not fully convinced of there claims for several reasons. If it were such a whicked symbol then why don't the pagans wear it, and why don't you see it being sold at Spencers? Every vile creature that walks the earth seems to wear either a cross or a crucifix around their neck but I have yet to see any, not even one of them who will come within ten feet of the Magen David.”

where did they get this from? interesting

:bat:

i just noticed something while reading the site on evil symbols, it showed the pentagram as the upside down star... i could have sworn i read in books that the pentagram was the star it self, and the pentacle was with the circle around it or vice versa, :wtf:

Akhkharu Asgard
March 15th, 2006, 11:35 PM
Sweet! Now I can get out of getting my dad anything for Father's Day! Best news I ever heard! w00t!

unartfuldodger
August 23rd, 2006, 04:49 PM
The sad thing is, my 7th day adventist friend had the symbol list (same exactly!) handed to her during sunday school (or saturday school, I guess.)

People. Boy, I don't know.

Stormwt
August 24th, 2006, 07:13 AM
Yay! The thread came back! I never did get an answer to that email. Maybe he converted to a catholic or muslim or something

Admin mode

This admin is wondering why this thread resides in Political. Moving to Website Analysis.

Oops! Musta been reading the political bit!

debnmike
August 24th, 2006, 08:48 AM
I've only read through the "evil holidays" section, and this person seems to have done away with just about all of them (although we can still party on the Fourth of July, apparently).

I'm not sure about the historical accuracy of his correlations to "pagan traditions" to the current traditions, like Thanksgiving....I guess I dont' really care. As far as I know, that was more of a Pilgrim/Native American thing. If in fact it's got roots in Paganism dating back thousands of years, how come the whole world doesn't have a November holiday that resembles our (American) Thanksgiving? If there is, then my apologies. I don't have it in me to Google out the answer right now.

Is there anything that is ok with this guy? He's pretty much blasted *everybody*.

**Uh Oh***

Apparently AOL is the Devil Incarnate, too--read that section!

Crysiira
August 24th, 2006, 10:41 AM
When I clicked on the link, it immediately tried to add the site to my "favorites" list. I'm almost more freaked out about that than I am the content. I hate it when websites try to invade my computer. Next thing you know I'm going to end up with the 'REPENT' virus, where every time I try to access my favorite pagan websites, my comp crashes, and every time I try to play my secular video games, bible quotes start popping up at me. Whee.

SidneyCozzoi
August 24th, 2006, 11:36 AM
I have also e-mailed the creator of this site
"I'm not sure what you're trying to tell me in your
site but I would like to know your sources for your
information. I would greatly appreciate the
opportunity to find the truth of things. I find
thorough research is the key to enlightenment and
assists in the path to God."
I figured he'd be eager to educate me if I presented my question as if I wanted to join his whatever you want to call it.
I hate reading 'informative' websites that contain flimsy 'factual' information. It doesn't matter whether or not I agree with their opinions I just want to see facts and reseach to support said opinions before I can respect them.

Kalika
August 24th, 2006, 11:40 AM
:) I always find it mildly amusing to see other people's spin on the Bible... and on religions that they don't really want to understand. You'll find a lot of sites like this on the web - they at least balance out the number of positive pagan sites. :p

Stormwt
August 24th, 2006, 06:39 PM
I have also e-mailed the creator of this site
"I'm not sure what you're trying to tell me in your
site but I would like to know your sources for your
information. I would greatly appreciate the
opportunity to find the truth of things. I find
thorough research is the key to enlightenment and
assists in the path to God."
I figured he'd be eager to educate me if I presented my question as if I wanted to join his whatever you want to call it.
I hate reading 'informative' websites that contain flimsy 'factual' information. It doesn't matter whether or not I agree with their opinions I just want to see facts and reseach to support said opinions before I can respect them.

Thats pretty much along the lines of what I put. Perhaps you'll have better luck though