PDA

View Full Version : Lady Kitten Killer Discovered!

pooja
March 13th, 2006, 08:53 PM
Cat stomper found to be nurse
(Shanghai Daily)
Updated: 2006-03-11 08:46

Animal rights activists say they've tracked down the high-heeled woman who stomped a kitten to death in an infamous video and the man who produced the shock film in northern China's Heilongjiang Province.
Whether the pair will face any significant punishment is unclear, however. China doesn't have effective regulations prohibiting cruelty to animals.
But while the law may be lacking, the court of public opinion is already doling out a hefty sentence of shame.

Under pressure from local government, the video's producer, who works as a camera operator at a TV station, apologized for his actions and posted a self-criticism on the Internet.
A hospital nurse identified as the kitten-killing actress has disappeared from sight, and her friends and family are worried about what might have happened to her.

Outraged pet lovers began looking for the duo two weeks ago after a series of videos involving attractive women stomping small animals to death were posted on several "Crush" Websites. Some of the videos could be downloaded for free, and others were offered for sale at 15 yuan (US$1.87) each.

With the help of animal lovers from around the country, the volunteer sleuths tracked down the video makers to Luobei County in Hegang City.
"The video was taken on Mingshan Island near our town last summer," a district resident told the Beijing News.

Once the names of the culprits surfaced, Luobei government officials, aided by the police, contacted the employers of the actress and video producer and suggested that they be sent home from their jobs to write self-criticisms.
The producer was identified as Li Yuejun, a cameraman at Luobei Television.
He subsequently wrote an apology that was posted on the district's Website. Li admitted he was involved in the animal-stomping video, though he said he wasn't behind the camera.

He said he was offered the deal online by a Jilin Province resident last summer and then arranged for the actress and sold several video discs.
In Li's confession, he said he was sorry for mistreating the animals and is ready to accept punishment. But there was no suggestion on what that might be.

source - http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/english/doc/2006-03/11/content_532624.htm

Catiana
March 13th, 2006, 09:09 PM
:( Hope they get stomped :(

Infinite Grey
March 13th, 2006, 09:16 PM
Just proves there's a market for anything... who downloads stuff like that??

I wouldn't be to quick to judge them, with the right about amount of desperation people will do anything for money.

adazakura
March 13th, 2006, 09:22 PM
thats disgusting
ALL life deserves respect

animals have been bred to look to us as providers, particularly those as pets,
and to hurt something that cannot defend itself is awful and vile....

i hope that it comes back at them in their life...

horrified!!!!!!

Cindlady2
March 14th, 2006, 05:57 AM
Grrrrrrr Let them get what they gave! Not to death....but so the feel it the rest of their lives!

Gwenhwyfar
March 14th, 2006, 11:31 AM
I hope those nasty ass people get in a horrific accident leaving them with no arms or legs. God, that makes me so sick.

Cain
March 14th, 2006, 11:52 AM
I saw the start of that video...felt too sick to watch anymore. Given the attention this has recieved, the Chinese will pin something on them...

Meadhbh
March 14th, 2006, 02:22 PM
Thats horrible I don't see how anyone could film that let along be the one to stomp some poor kitten to death.

Old Witch
March 14th, 2006, 03:22 PM
I invoke instant karma...

aislin_ryann
March 14th, 2006, 03:31 PM
How terrible! That makes me want to be sick. How could some one do that for any amount of money?!

Gwenhwyfar
March 14th, 2006, 03:36 PM
After doing some research...this is apparently a fetish...theres vids of women in high heels crunching great big bugs, snails...all sorts of stuff. My brain is slightly damaged after the things Iv just seen! Why would anyone fantasize about being a bug crushed under some broads shoe?? I dont get it!

Cain
March 14th, 2006, 04:09 PM
Yep. Worrying, isnt it?

Malcolm
March 14th, 2006, 04:48 PM
Seriously, people get off on that?

That just kinda renews my faith in the fact we are f'd as a species...

pooja
March 15th, 2006, 02:38 PM
After doing some research...this is apparently a fetish...theres vids of women in high heels crunching great big bugs, snails...all sorts of stuff. My brain is slightly damaged after the things Iv just seen! Why would anyone fantasize about being a bug crushed under some broads shoe?? I dont get it!its nasty. i actually vomited. it was THAT disturbing.

and to think that its a sexual fetish video is even sicker.