PDA

View Full Version : About the Tacos...

Snapdragon
March 18th, 2006, 02:20 AM
I was hoping that someone might shed some drainage on the real Ding Dong there, as the case might be. I hear the sacred anointing Chihuahua baying, and the doors of the temple opening as yet another supplicant who hungers approaches.

Baron von Hoopla
March 20th, 2006, 10:25 AM
If you are referring to Taco Bell, no. Although I like their food.

The Tacos were the first people of this planet who could speak, and because of them we have all the concepts we hold today, like anger love jealousy and the attraction to shaving body hair.

The Tacos also created the concept of chaos, and the idea that all things are part of chaos. In addition to this they leave behind on cave walls what could be the script to the very first situation comedy, entitled 'Everybody Loves Groodah".

Ponder this deeply.

misschief
March 20th, 2006, 10:27 AM
I was hoping that someone might shed some drainage on the real Ding Dong there, as the case might be. I hear the sacred anointing Chihuahua baying, and the doors of the temple opening as yet another supplicant who hungers approaches.RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT..... .:hutone: brace yourselves people... it's gonna be a BUMPAY ride...

Snapdragon
March 20th, 2006, 11:48 AM
The esteemed Von H. wrote: If you are referring to Taco Bell, no. Although I like their food.

(Now, due to a quirk in the cyberment, all things were made italic and no other distinctions permitted. Accordingly, I distinguish each time between the Professor's original comments and my own reply. To whit:)

Moi: Arf! Arf!

The Good Doctor: The Tacos were the first people of this planet who could speak, and because of them we have all the concepts we hold today, like anger love jealousy and the attraction to shaving body hair.

My reply: The shaved tacos are definitely my fave; so far as holding concepts go, I'd rather hold the bag, while the doggy plays. Bays. Whatever!

Herr Von H: The Tacos also created the concept of chaos, and the idea that all things are part of chaos.

Moi: Whoa! Now, slow down there, Professor--you're getting entirely to sesquetennial on me. You mean to tell me that chaos didn't originate in some college kid's room? I find that difficult to believe. Then, you might find Tacos there, too. Is this some kind of cross (or at least irritable) cultural deal?

Von H: In addition to this they leave behind on cave walls what could be the script to the very first situation comedy, entitled 'Everybody Loves Groodah".

Moi yet again: The part that I wonder about on the walls is the place where the kidsters all keep track of how many magickal/powerful/mystical trinkets they've scored at the local pagan head shop. You suppose that was part of casting for Groodah? Inquiring minds and all.

Von H: Ponder this deeply.

And Moi: Deepness. Yes. Next to a dumpster--which contains many things. Things and kebab. And tacos! What can it mean?

luna rising
March 20th, 2006, 07:41 PM
The Tacos also created the concept of chaos, and the idea that all things are part of chaos. In addition to this they leave behind on cave walls what could be the script to the very first situation comedy, entitled 'Everybody Loves Groodah".

Ponder this deeply.

"Groodah?" Crap. "GROODAH?" Now what the hell am I going to do with two metric tons of cheese . . .

eldora_avalon
March 20th, 2006, 11:29 PM
I was hoping that someone might shed some drainage on the real Ding Dong there, as the case might be. I hear the sacred anointing Chihuahua baying, and the doors of the temple opening as yet another supplicant who hungers approaches.
I dunno, man. I didn't do it.

Baron von Hoopla
March 21st, 2006, 10:30 AM
"Groodah?" Crap. "GROODAH?" Now what the hell am I going to do with two metric tons of cheese . . .

You know, I've got a really really big frying pan . . . maybe we could make grilled cheese?