PDA

View Full Version : Confession to Conspiracy to assassinate JFK

Cain
March 20th, 2006, 09:09 AM
http://sondralondon.com/attract/thornley/confess/index.htm

Synaptyx posted this over at www.poee.co.uk

Sondra London has kindly collected her interview here with Kerry Thornely about his involvement in the Kennedy assassination and assosciated topics.

eldora_avalon
March 20th, 2006, 11:13 PM
With chapters about Oswald and Charlie Manson, how can one go wrong :awilly:

Cain
March 21st, 2006, 05:30 AM
Wait until the later ones about Brother in Law and Slim. Some disturbing shit going on there. I used to think Thornely was a paranoid when it came to him having been involved in MK-ULTRA etc, but after those later chapters, I'm not so sure.....

eldora_avalon
March 21st, 2006, 02:25 PM
I had to quit reading it last night and read something else for a bit before I went to bed :gagged:

I can't help but wonder if it is the biggest O:MF ever, but he seems very sincere and the story doesn't change from one bit to the next. He doesn't even sound paranoid, just explains things matter of fact. The person I knew by this name at this time looks like a picture of this other person taken around the same time. Paranoid people are usually quite sure about everything and aren't as coherent. I'm still not finished :hutone:

Cain
March 21st, 2006, 02:36 PM
Exactly. He is either a great writer or telling the truth (or thinks he is telling the truth). Either way, its the style he normally writes in, it reads like some of his other work very closely.

Have you got far enough to where they explain the importance of the number five to him?

Little Billy
March 21st, 2006, 02:47 PM
Exactly. He is either a great writer or telling the truth (or thinks he is telling the truth). Either way, its the style he normally writes in, it reads like some of his other work very closely.

Have you got far enough to where they explain the importance of the number five to him?

Or he's having us on, in another one of his pranks.

Cain
March 21st, 2006, 02:51 PM

If so, he fooled Jim Garrison.

Little Billy
March 21st, 2006, 02:58 PM
If so, he fooled Jim Garrison.

So? Thornley has fooled millions, either way.

Baron von Hoopla
March 21st, 2006, 03:00 PM
I just printed it out (on the dollar of my place of work - WOOT!), and will read it tonight.

Baron von Hoopla
March 22nd, 2006, 05:56 PM
I'm not quite finished yet, but I have to say: HOLY SHIT!

Malcolm
March 22nd, 2006, 06:05 PM
I read it. I didn't think it was that interesting.

Little Billy
March 22nd, 2006, 06:39 PM
I read it. I didn't think it was that interesting.

Okay. No accounting for taste.

Malcolm
March 22nd, 2006, 07:33 PM
Don't get me wrong it was a good read. Its just a bit much to swallow without more context. I don't really know anything about Thornely other than what I read there.

eldora_avalon
March 22nd, 2006, 11:44 PM
I thought that went without saying :yayah:

Little Billy
March 22nd, 2006, 11:48 PM
Don't get me wrong it was a good read. Its just a bit much to swallow without more context. I don't really know anything about Thornely other than what I read there.

Thornley is the real deal. Mixed up in every major conspiracy of the 60s.

Eventually, he went freaky, dropped out of sight, and founded Discordianism (among other weirdness).

Cain
March 23rd, 2006, 05:38 AM
He was involved somewhat with the SubGenius Foundation too, wasn't he? I'm pretty sure it was the same Thornely who wrote abit about The Conspiracy in the BotSG?

Little Billy
March 23rd, 2006, 11:32 PM
He was involved somewhat with the SubGenius Foundation too, wasn't he? I'm pretty sure it was the same Thornely who wrote abit about The Conspiracy in the BotSG?

Same guy.

Vincent Verthaine
March 24th, 2006, 06:25 AM
Discordians and sub-genii aren't afraid of showing the dark side of the "Path".

I've always said that ours is one of the more brutally honest paths there is.