PDA

View Full Version : TTC on Beltaine

Amethyst Rose
March 22nd, 2006, 01:03 AM
Well, I have an appointment to get my IUD removed at the start of my next period, which should be around April 18th, which puts my ovulation around May 2nd or 3rd.

So... I've decided that hubby and I will have a powerful Beltaine 'ritual' and see if we can concieve a little goddess of our own. :)

That's the hard part, though.... we want a girl, so we should try before ovulation... its supposed to be 3 days before, so I'm hoping that that isn't too early for it. Oh, heck...if it's a Beltaine baby, maybe Goddess can pull some strings for me. :D

I'm really really excited about this.... I've even started looking up names already, incase it's a boy.

Kalika
March 22nd, 2006, 03:38 PM
:boing:

Baby dust!!!

(There is a blinkie for adoption in a thread around here somewhere that I made....)

Kalika
March 22nd, 2006, 03:55 PM
Here she is...

Ok, baby dust!

http://www.mysticwicks.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=61866&stc=1&d=1142283991

HorseCrow
March 23rd, 2006, 07:41 AM
That's the hard part, though.... we want a girl, so we should try before ovulation... its supposed to be 3 days before, so I'm hoping that that isn't too early for it.

That is the theory, yes, but it is by no means any guarantee- I am the perfect example; my SO and I were together both before, during and after my ovulation- and I'm expecting a girl. If the theory was a sure thing, I should definitely be expecting a boy!

Also, statistically, if your first 2 children are of the same gender, there is 80% percent chance that the 3rd child will be that gender too.

I will be crossing my fingers for you :-)