PDA

View Full Version : Digital Fun Sketchbook!

Imbrium
March 26th, 2006, 03:23 PM
Well, I'm just hangin' around the house so I decided to play around with a few programs for the first time (for painting that is). Photoshop and painter....Wheeeee! Painting digitally is addictive! I've never had the oportunity to work with real paints, and while I'm sure that this isn't a true substitue...still, it sure is fun! I'll also post doodles here as they happen.

One is a fanart of Zuko from Nickelodeons avatar, and the other is just a fairy...of sorts. I dunno....I'm enjoying myself so much I'm going to have to take some art lessons.

By the way, thanks Mol for all those fun step by step paintings you've done. They were really helpful.:)

Imbrium
March 27th, 2006, 02:21 PM
Last night I was bored and started sketching. My son came up to me, did a double-take and said:

"Mom! What are you smoking!?"

Of course I lectured him about it, since he's only 10....but the sad fact is, I wasn't smokin' anything. This is what happen's to the brain when you have cabin fever....

Imbrium
April 5th, 2006, 08:52 PM
One of these days I'm going to do a finished work or sumthin'. ...But I'm still getting the hang of painter.

A doodle on lined notebook paper while waiting for a trade to trigger. Colored in with digital color

Faeawyn
April 11th, 2006, 03:17 PM
I'm so jealous. You're so talented. Really great stuff :thumbsup:

Imbrium
April 30th, 2006, 11:32 PM
I'm so jealous. You're so talented. Really great stuff :thumbsup:

Thank you!

Imbrium
May 22nd, 2006, 12:37 AM
Gosh, I'm so busy...Arrrgh!

I'm not done with this pic, but here's what it looks like at the moment. The background sucketh! When I do finally finish it up, I'll stick it in final works.

Digital freehand painting:

Although, I'm pleased that I'm finally getting the hang of this digital stuff.

Jolixte
May 22nd, 2006, 12:38 AM
Oooo.. I like your work!

Imbrium
August 2nd, 2006, 12:47 AM
Another digi sketch. Still playing with digital watercolor.

Druchii
August 2nd, 2006, 01:05 AM
Another digi sketch. Still playing with digital watercolor.

I like that one a lot. Nice mood.