PDA

View Full Version : The Other 9/11.

the monk
March 27th, 2006, 08:37 PM
Hi Everyone,
There is a difference between those that show pessimism in our collective journey, and those that maybe find astrological data that help us understand our collective nature through astrology.
There is a difference, because by studying how we hurt ourselves we can rectify many of our collective mistakes thus make the world a safer place by understanding our aggressive attitudes that cannot continue side by side with technology.
If the stars influence us then obviously by using the internet and making up a chart that corresponds to the times of great events we can hone in on possible times to be wary of our first impulses, that all too often kick back at us some time in the future.....as far as i'm concerned i would have a open dispute with any scientist who would disagree with me that Juno and Mean nodes are not an influence, whether together or separately in our collective journey.
It doesnt matter how long it takes us to progress as long as we dont allow aggressive behavour and technology to double up to push us back to the small mammal stage/ square one stage.
I think we can learn how to grasp our goals by looking at astrology, and learning.
On Tuesday 11th September 1973 a military coup happened in Chile, at the elected presidents palace, The "La Moneda", in Santiago.
Tanks and the military forces circled the presidents palace and declared that the La Moneda must be empty of elected representitives by 11:00am.
The President and a small band of followers fought back, so shelling commenced at 11am., followed by military missiles being fired by jets soon after.
Being totally outnumbered, and not wishing to be captured, president Salvador Allende committed suicide.
Military rule was the fate of Chile under Augusto Pinochet, where several thousand people disappeared, human rights wasnt practiced, and many were terrorized.
The Pentagon attack on 11th September 2001 was at 9:45am. with Juno sitting on the M.C., chart has already bean put on thread else where.
The chart for 11th September 1973 at 11 am. is on attachment with Juno just over a degree away from Asc.
If you constructed a chart for Berlin, Germany at 11:am. on the third of September 1939, do you think Juno would be sitting on an angle?
Juno has to be fully understood before we progress in our collective journey.
P.S. still having computer problems due to a Nortons update and AOL connections, so unable to post charts at the moment, i'm sure others can check my findings and post charts if needed for comfirmation.

Fluffmeister
March 28th, 2006, 07:04 AM
Fascinating stuff - wonder if this gives us a new meaning for Juno?

The charts you mention are attached, Monk...

the monk
March 28th, 2006, 01:57 PM
Thanks Fluff,
For posting charts, you ask if we need to re-value the influence of Juno?
For a little rock drifting around our solar system, i feel it could be the most powerful aggressive influence in astrology, and you can almost bank on it sneaking about at exact start times of periods of human suffering in the 20th Century.
The primary document starting and declaring war by the Austro-Hungarian Empire on Serbia was a telegram sent by Count Leopold Von berchtold (Austrian foreign minister), to M.N. Pashitch (Serbian Prime Minister).
This started the First World War on 28th July 1914, the telegram was sent at 11:10am. Please look up at www.firstworldwar.com
Ha Ha, perhaps you would like to set up a chart located at Vienna, Austria, for this date and time....you know for sure where Juno is going to be!

KEishin
March 28th, 2006, 03:06 PM
Yep, right on the MC.

And Pluto conjunct Saturn would ruin my day too!

Fluffmeister
March 28th, 2006, 03:12 PM
Thanks Fluff,
For posting charts, you ask if we need to re-value the influence of Juno?
For a little rock drifting around our solar system, i feel it could be the most powerful aggressive influence in astrology, and you can almost bank on it sneaking about at exact start times of periods of human suffering in the 20th Century.

This is amazing stuff - and of course fits the mythology. Juno/Hera is usually associated with monogamous relationships because of Hera's role as Zeus' long-suffering wife who put up with his indiscretions.

However, she was no pushover, and exacted horrific revenge on his lovers!

mercuric
March 28th, 2006, 04:12 PM
juno is hera, wife of zeus (jupiter) who was treated like crap and cheated on routinely thanks to jupiter's inability to control himself (too expansive and foolish). she maintained commitment to zeus, yet raged in the fire of jealousy thanks to his infidelity. due to her wound of his infidelity, she will burn and destroy anything and anyone who threatens marriage and the family.

juno is very mad at us now because the nuclear (meaning core, not atomic) family concept is literally being destroyed. to her, this is her own destruction, and i dont think any of the goddesses are in disagreement. in the name of "the freedom to do anything you want" and "human rights", the natural family structure is being obliterated. some say this is a sign of the coming of the age of aquarius; i for many reasons disagree, however that topic would easily become heated and well beyond the scope of this thread.

juno has a strong saturnian side in addition to her balanced venus/mars nature. IMHO, like fixed stars, asteroids and other minor objects take on the qualities of the larger, more directly acting planets. when her venusian side is active, she's a commited wife of much beauty (venus) who will endure any hardship (saturn) -- yet, when she's riled up, her nature is that of one with an internal mars/saturn conflict. mars/saturn teaming up can be very dangerous, especially if strife (eris, sister of mars) gets involved.

her spiritual affinity with saturn is a result of her bad dealings with jupiter; while jupiter is uncommited and playful, saturn is stern and very dedicated. even if saturn is a "meany", saturn still offers her the commitment and dedication jupiter could never offer.

look who juno is siding with... and who juno is working against. consider which side values a strong family bond, and which side puts greed and the self before the family. the answers, however hard to accept, are very clear cut. i'll let you come to your own conclusions.

as we move into aquarius, sign of the unique divine father (uranus impregnated gaia, bringing forth life) who revolutionized our solar system by bringing life, we have many lessons to learn about family and commited relationships. as much as you may think aquarius and uranus are about freedom, never being bound by marriage or by any commitments, you may come to find yourself wrong. don't fall for the same zeitgeist that puts juno into a rage. remember that aquarius and uranus are symbolic of unique _groups of people_, as they are transpersonal energies... but alas, the most important unique group of people is the family, and dont ever forget that!

the monk
March 28th, 2006, 05:41 PM
Hi everyone,
Hell i know this is scary but how do you stop things? By understanding more, knowledge is power, so lesson one would be.... dont sign a peace agreement with Juno on the M.C.....Right? C'os its gonna flare up again....Right?
Representatives of France, Britain, and Germany were present for the signing of the Armistice by Germany, which happened at 05:05am on a Train car outside the town of Rethondes, France (signed by Erzberger for the Germans.)
Please now post a chart at 05:05am. for Rethondes, France for 11 Nov. 1918, the end of W.W.1.
You may then see how evil Juno can be.

Fluffmeister
March 29th, 2006, 05:13 AM
juno is very mad at us now because the nuclear (meaning core, not atomic) family concept is literally being destroyed. to her, this is her own destruction, and i dont think any of the goddesses are in disagreement.

Not sure I agree with this; Hera's loyalty was to her husband, not her family. You don't read much about her relationship with her own children - and in fact she downright rejected her son Ares.

look who juno is siding with... and who juno is working against. consider which side values a strong family bond, and which side puts greed and the self before the family. the answers, however hard to accept, are very clear cut. i'll let you come to your own conclusions.

If you're implying that she's siding with Islamic fundamentalists, it would seem a strange choice for someone so monogamous. Islam is one of the few religions in which divorce is a very easy and accepted matter. As an example, in Surah 2 ("The Cow") 230 it says:

"So if a husband divorces his wife (irrevocably), He cannot, after that, re-marry her until after she has married another husband and He has divorced her." implying that if a divorced couple change their mind, the wife needs to go through a sham marriage and divorce in order for the original couple to reunite.

(see Surah 2: 224-237 for an entire set of guidelines about divorce).

the monk
March 29th, 2006, 01:07 PM
Hi everyone,
I have managed to put a chart on attachment for the signing of the armistice, which in reality meant Germany surrendering.
As with many of these signed documents they were signed to take place a few hours later, so communication to the troops could be given.
The 1st W.W. had a lot of numerology attached to it, so it is ironic that Juno wasnt studied during this period of history.
At the point of Germany signing, Juno was on the M.C., which was bound to inflame resentment and revenge, thus sadly the whole process had to be re-fought a couple of decades later.

mercuric
March 29th, 2006, 03:16 PM
Not sure I agree with this; Hera's loyalty was to her husband, not her family. You don't read much about her relationship with her own children - and in fact she downright rejected her son Ares.

true! but, i consider marriage the basis of a family. in a traditional sense, the establishment of a family starts with the marriage. so its hard for me to seperate them... but what do i know? i'm not the marriage type; its not in my present path... it was my path for too many previous cycles.

and certainly, im not throwing down hard facts.. im thinking in text, hoping to encourage thought :D

If you're implying that she's siding with Islamic fundamentalists, it would seem a strange choice for someone so monogamous. Islam is one of the few religions in which divorce is a very easy and accepted matter. As an example, in Surah 2 ("The Cow") 230 it says:

"So if a husband divorces his wife (irrevocably), He cannot, after that, re-marry her until after she has married another husband and He has divorced her." implying that if a divorced couple change their mind, the wife needs to go through a sham marriage and divorce in order for the original couple to reunite.

(see Surah 2: 224-237 for an entire set of guidelines about divorce).
[/quote]

very good point! oh, and nevermind the whole multiple wives thing, etc etc... aye.

but still, muslims generally maintain much stronger family ties, especially among extended families, than do westerners. it's one of the things i admire about them. there are many good sides of the non-radical muslim, even if thier leaders and radicals are nuckin futs!

2wicky
March 29th, 2006, 09:37 PM
Hmm, this makes me wonder how Juno works for the male psyche (as it's pretty obvious how it is supposed to play out for women). I do remember many people upset about the injustices to women in Middle Eastern culture (burkas, not allowed to leave the house, etc.) and how "they" used that to get a lot of people on the side of war. There's a whole other side to it in that that's not how it is in all of the Middle East by any means, but I did date a Muslim male for two years (from the UK) and there was an accepted attitude of unequality or disrespect for women in his family and it did rub off on him somewhat, even though they were by NO means fundamentalist. Of course, this goes on in all over the world (all races, cultures, creeds), whether or not it's overt, and I'm in no way saying all Muslims feel this way. I can sort of see how Juno might be on the side of women's rights here, or at least using that against us......what about other wars? I'm thinking of Hitler's love life? Does Juno show itself in some kind of way in these wars (like protecting women or something)? It's one thing that gets people pretty riled up. Maybe some peoples' love of war or violence?

"Because Juno is where we deal with our inferiority / superiority complexes"

http://www.lunarplanner.com/asteroids.html#Juno

Didn't WWII have something to do with women being more accepted in the workplace?

Just wondering out loud. This is fascinating stuff, monk.

RedRose
March 29th, 2006, 10:13 PM
Juno and Hurricanes:
http://www.circlesoflight.com/wolfstar/05-09-05.html

The tiny asteroid Juno, sometimes referred to as the Storm Goddess, plays a surprisingly huge role in the astrology of hurricanes. More often than not, Juno and Uranus are forming very tight aspects to each other. During the Galveston Hurricane (September 6, 1900), when the greatest number of lives were lost, Juno and Uranus were exactly trine to each other. Katrina (Juno square Uranus), Andrew (Juno inconjunct Uranus), and Camille (Juno square Uranus) all fit the pattern. For forecasters, Juno-Uranus combinations can be used as the timer after the larger planets have moved into position.

RedRose
March 30th, 2006, 02:18 AM
Hi all,

My one big complaint about astrology is that I have to deal with the Greek/Roman Patheon as archetypes and I have never liked them much. So when I think of Neptune, I do not imagine the bearded guy with a three pronged fork, rather I hold the pure Neptunian energy, in my mind. I experience Neptune energy as blue and it is watery, foggy, beautiful and visionary and spiritual; if any gender, Neptune is feminine in my mind.

Hera/Juno as the archetype of the wife, the unhappy wife, the Queen, doesn't work for me. Rather I sense that Juno energy in astrology is more like Kali energy. Kali is the aspect of the Goddess that is out to handle the big issues. She is sick of child abuse. She is sick of authoritarism. She is sick of oppression and is out to bring down the military industrial complex. That sort of thing.

Kali energy isn't personal or intimate. Kali works at the level of countries and governments and the rise and fall of civilizations. I think Juno energy may work on those levels too.

RedRose

Fluffmeister
March 30th, 2006, 06:08 AM
Hmm, this makes me wonder how Juno works for the male psyche (as it's pretty obvious how it is supposed to play out for women). I do remember many people upset about the injustices to women in Middle Eastern culture (burkas, not allowed to leave the house, etc.) and how "they" used that to get a lot of people on the side of war. There's a whole other side to it in that that's not how it is in all of the Middle East by any means, but I did date a Muslim male for two years (from the UK) and there was an accepted attitude of unequality or disrespect for women in his family and it did rub off on him somewhat, even though they were by NO means fundamentalist. Of course, this goes on in all over the world (all races, cultures, creeds), whether or not it's overt, and I'm in no way saying all Muslims feel this way. I can sort of see how Juno might be on the side of women's rights here, or at least using that against us......what about other wars? I'm thinking of Hitler's love life? Does Juno show itself in some kind of way in these wars (like protecting women or something)? It's one thing that gets people pretty riled up. Maybe some peoples' love of war or violence?

This is a very good point. I remember listening to a Muslim professor talking about Islam. She was from Iran, and presented some very good arguments saying that although she accepted that many Arabic cultures were sexist, we couldn't blame Islam for that. She said when she wore Western clothing (at a time when this was very common in Iran) that she sensed that men looked at her because they liked her body, rather than treating her as a serious academic. "Now I wear the veil", she said, "it's entirely my choice, and people can take me at face value". I was quite impressed with the argument. But then she went on to say: "in fact, Islam is very specific about how women should be treated. The Q'uran only allows two instances where a husband can legally beat his wife: firstly if she refuses to make love when he wants to, and secondly if she allows another man to cross the threshold when her husband is not at home."

Now, call me a wishy-washy liberal, but I don't think it's at all OK that a husband can beat his wife for refusing sex, or if she lets the guy in to read the gas meter.

However, these attitudes aren't *that* old fashioned in our own culture. Certainly in Victorian Britain, both of these statements would have been considered perfectly acceptable by society at large, and even as recently as the 1970s in the UK if a husband raped his wife it wasn't a criminal offence.

I think Islam is changing, however - especially when you look at the attitudes of second and third generation Muslims in the UK.

RedRose
March 30th, 2006, 08:12 AM
Hi Fluffmeister,

In his time, Mohammad was a great liberator of women of course. Muslim women got 1/2 a vote in 600AD! It was 1920 before USA women scratched and clawed our way to having voting power. Even now they teach USA children that "women were given the vote" which is pure trash. Some nice Alpha Sugar Daddy did not kindly "give" USA women rights. We fought hard and long and we need to keep fighting.

The only major world religion that doesn't display large levels of institutionalized racism, sexism, caste and class- ism, all backed by scripture, is the Sikh religion (5th largest religion on planet, from India) far as I know. That religion actually preaches against caste, racism and sexism (Sikh women gained full rights in the last part of the 1400s) but Sikhs are still struggling to live their path. Generally speaking, they are still sexist etc.

RedRose

the monk
March 30th, 2006, 02:37 PM
I have a number of theories rolling around my brain, but needs research.
For the time being, i will just bring to your attention that the World Trade Centre was also attacked by bombs at 12:17pm, Friday 26 Feb. 1993.
Asc. was 3*26' and Juno was 3*07', both in Cancer.
The Pentagon attack happened at 09:45 on 9/11, M.C. was 27*18' and Juno was 26*43' both in Cancer.
By looking in Parkers Astrology (new edition), page 45, it seems that the traditional associations of Cancer involves New York.
Obviously the Pentagon is in Washington D.C. but during the second attack on the World trade Centre involving flight 175 at 09:03am., part of Fortune is at 27*10' and Juno is 26*42'. The part of Fortune is another area of astrology that i have found connections, although i have a lot more research to do on this.
One of the most heart breaking terrorist attacks was the Beslan School Children Massacre on Wednesday 1st September 2004, at 09:00am. The I.C. on this day was 9*25' Capricorn and Juno sat at 09*10'. North Mean node was 4*46' Taurus and P.O.F. was 05*11'.
There is no doubt that the recent attack on the Golden Mosque on Wednesday 22 Feb. 2006, 07:00am. in Samarra, Iraq created tremendous energies that are still being felt. I.C. was 16*55' Gemini, Juno sat at 18*10'.
M.C. sat at 16*55' Sag., P.O.F. was 18*54'.
Juno is far too sneaky just to show its influence by the angles, but i have a lot of attacks on file when this was the case.
On a personal note, i was fascinated that Juno and St. Valentines was connected.....perhaps a look at "The St. Valentines Day Massacre" could be interesting?.
When the Golden Spiral and Mirror Image are joined, it forms a "Heart Shape".

Fluffmeister
March 30th, 2006, 06:22 PM
Wow! Following Monk's post about the St. Valentine's Day Massacre, here's the chart:

mercuric
March 31st, 2006, 01:00 AM
The Q'uran only allows two instances where a husband can legally beat his wife: firstly if she refuses to make love when he wants to

that's messed up! i was not aware of this. what kind of pathetic excuse for a gentleman would do such a thing?

apparently one who deserves to be castrated.

Fluffmeister
March 31st, 2006, 06:37 AM
that's messed up! i was not aware of this. what kind of pathetic excuse for a gentleman would do such a thing?

apparently one who deserves to be castrated.

Indeed - but remember, sadly, these attitudes are still pretty prevalent in parts of our own Western cultures too. Women's refuges in the 1970s in the UK had lots of women in who'd been raped by their husbands (a perfectly legal thing for the husband to do at the time), and in fact the law on marital rape wasn't changed in the UK until 1991.

KEishin
March 31st, 2006, 11:11 AM
Indeed - but remember, sadly, these attitudes are still pretty prevalent in parts of our own Western cultures too. Women's refuges in the 1970s in the UK had lots of women in who'd been raped by their husbands (a perfectly legal thing for the husband to do at the time), and in fact the law on marital rape wasn't changed in the UK until 1991.
And some people wonder why so many women fight *so* hard to have control over their own bodies, minds and lives . . . they should try being on that end of things. They'd reconsider things pretty damn quick.
<<<flaming liberal who doesn't take crap from misogynists. And proud of it. :thumbsup:

the monk
April 1st, 2006, 10:10 PM
Hi Everyone,
I know i dont look at astrology the same as others, so if you dont understand what i'm writing, please ask.
First off, i have put on attachment the documents relating to the beginning and end of the First World War.
We Know that Juno Connected the two wars by its Position on the angles.
The one document that i havent put on attachment is the start of World War Two, yet that is easy to find, and i quote :- "At 09:00am on the morning of September 3rd 1939, Sir Nevelle Henderson, Britain's ambassador to Germany, delivered an ultimatum in Berlin, stating that if hostilities didnt stop in Poland by 11:00am, then a state of war would exist between Britain and Germany".
The ultimatum came from London but the aggression was coming from Berlin, thus is why Juno is so near the I.C. in Berlin at 11Am.
Ok so we can see Juno's connection, but the equation isnt finished, because we have to find the link to Hitler as well.
As you see can by attachment, which is usual, with documents that are signed ending war, they are signed at an earlier time so communication can be given to all military commanders in good time...the documents for the ending of the First World War were signed at 05:05am near Rethondes, France on 11th November 1918.
History books are forever explaining how the wars were connected by the Artistice signing, and the resentment felt by the German nation at this time.
It is obvious that this also was in Hitlers mind, as when he invaded France, he made the French sign their freedom away in the same railway carriage that had been used in the signing of the Armistice in 1918.
Recently i have been looking at the connections with terrorist attacks between Juno and the part of fortune, thus i was very interested to see that both Juno and part of fortune were conjunct the M.C. at the time of the signing of the Armistice.
Some may argue that the time that Hitler rose to absolute power was when he become chancellor on 30th Jan. 1933, i personally dont hold this view, for very good reason, being chancellor didnt make him the absolute controller of the collective consciousness of the German Nation.
There was still one man in his way, the faltering president, Paul Von Hindenburg, who was in his late eighties.
As he was so old, it seems that the papers were processed by Hitler before Hindenburg's death in readiness to combine the separate political roles.
Hindenburg died at 09:00am on his country estate in East Prussia on August 2nd 1934, which is now called Susz in Poland.
Details of the swift way Hitler combined the two roles and chart of Hindenburgs death in Susz is included on attachment.
The death chart in Susz gives the first clue as part of fortune is conjunct the M.C. (under a degree), yet Juno is over six degrees away from I.C.
So where would Juno be conjunct the I.C. and part of fortune be conjunct the M.C.? .......Could it be in Berlin where Hitler was manipulating for absolute power? Ha Ha! Chart on attachment. The Dark Master of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse now had all he needed to create chaos and kill more than 20 million within a few years!

mercuric
April 3rd, 2006, 03:30 AM
wow monk, some awesome research you are doing. keep it up! you are certainly on to something!!

Juno is far too sneaky just to show its influence by the angles

and again, you are very much on point!

sneaky things take advantage of blindspots, and when i think of astrology's blindspots, i think of midpoints and parallels, things often overlooked by us astrologers.

so i looked over some important charts with a focus on juno and uranus/jupiter/mars (the combination representing unexpected religiously-motivated attacks, or more simply, terrorist jihad)

in five of the more significant attack charts i have handy, some interesting stuff pops up! not all the charts i looked at had significant aspects in these regards, but for such a narrow focus of astrological considerations, it seems pretty significant.

in the 911 chart, juno is almost exactly (3 arcmin) opposite the mars/uranus midpoint.

mars/uranus=juno is also active in the 311 madrid chart, but not as close (52 arcmin) and a square rather than an opposition. but the 311/juno relation is even trickier: mars/uranus midpoint is 13ari39, saturn/chiron midpoint is 15ari21. take the midpoint of these two midpoints, and you have a square just a few arcmin from juno's 14cap31 position. and futher, uranus and juno are almost exactly (1 arcmin) parallel! even moreso, juno is trine jupiter, and the nodal axis turns it into a kite. the "hotspot" of the kite is the south node, and the moon (islam) conjuncts.

in the 2/22 golden mosque goes boom chart, juno is counterparallel uranus but not so closely this time, 37 arcmin. juno/mars/uranus midpoints come alive again, but slightly different this time.. the mars/juno midpoint squares uranus by 10arcmin.

in the 1995 okc murrah fed building chart, the uranus/ascendant midpoint squares juno by a single arcmin. i dont usually use inconjuncts with midpoints, but its worth mentioning the uranus/juno midpoint forms a 36arcmin inconjunct to mars.

its customary to only use conjuncts, squares, and oppositions with midpoints.. but the beslan school attack chart again shows maybe this isn't such a wise limitation, as the mars/uranus midpoint semisextiles juno by only 4 arcmin. also, juno is parallel uranus in that chart, but a bit wide at 48arcmin.

a little off my original investigation goals stated above, but significant.. in the st valentines day massacre chart, juno is exactly opposite the uranus/pluto midpoint.

the monk
April 3rd, 2006, 07:19 PM
Hi Merc,
Thanks for your post, I'm not good on blind spots!
There was one other area that gave Hitler his chance,.....The financial situation.
Now i am weak on financial issues, aggression gives a big splash at a certain time and place. Financial ruin happens over a period.
I am quoting from the internet:- The Wall St Crash of 1929 happened between October 24th 1929 (Black Thursday), to the "Big Day" on Black Tuesday, 29th October 1929. You can't trade if the stock exchange isnt open....right?
So when did the New York Stock Exchange open in the morning during October 1929?
Details from the Net are as follows:- The New York Stock Exchange, 20 Broad St., (near Wall St.), Tel. 212 656 5168. Visitors gallery open at 9am. But when were people able to trade in 1929?'
I am dis-abled, thus on a small fixed income, so cannot phone from London, perhaps a member from America can find out when trading started on 29th October 1929?
It may be weak evidence but check out an animated chart set on a daily basis for New York, for 9am. from Oct. 24th- 29th 1929, watch the Asc. and Juno.
This grew like a mushroom cloud, i dont know how to chart the financial ruin of countries and individuals, all i know is Juno was right on the Asc. on 29th Oct 1929 at 9am. You can't trade if the "shop" isnt open, so when did " Wall St" open?
Also, we as a collective are prone to making mistakes, but because we have the ability to create so many awesome weapons during our "watch", we cannot make the mistakes that happened in the past, that caused so much human suffering, but the question is....how would we have progressed if we had 21st Century technology back in 1939?
The Chart to look at, every way must be the signing of the Armistice in 1918, Our perspective leaves us unable to see how future events join together, generally a bad mistake needs a number of unseen problems arriving all at the same time, what is messy is going through one world war, only to find that we had to go through another....we must learn at least not to go through double-trouble!
The chart of the signing of the Armistice must be our first lesson for study!
I may start this process but i will not be the astrologer that will finish the process,....that is far too big a job for a humble soul like myself.
All i will say, at my own level of study, which may be way out of line, i'm interested in "Parts of Fortune" and a learning curve set down by Merc.
Yet for myself, Fluff has always been my anchor, he pulled me out of my personal crisis....i cannot give any idea how to approach our collective problem...i am an individual spirit, and we need many brains on this!
Information as it is on Parts of Fortune, at 05:05, Rethondes, France on 11th Nov. 1918, is as follows.....Part of Fatality conjunct Juno, Part of Catastrophe opposition Part of Fortune, part of death conjunct Moon, and Part of Danger and Peril in opposition to Jupiter....for what's it's worth!

the monk
April 8th, 2006, 12:43 PM
Hi everyone,
I thought it may be interesting to put Hitler's natal fixed star paran's on thread, they are very powerful and unique, as he had a number of difficult and Royal stars that brought about his downfall!
Heliacal rising star- Rukbat- The steady stance of the archer.
Rukbat is the foot of the archer, Sagittarius, and is the expression of steadiness, adding a sort of rudder or anchor to his life, which could come out as stubbornness, but generally means that he could use the energy to give himself strength to work towards long time goals.
Heliacal setting star- denebola- the tail of the lion.
Persuing an alternative life.
This star works on the personality to be out of step, holding different opinions to others, could imply not being open to the views of the collective and tend towards dictatorial attitudes.
Stars of youth, that influence throughout life.
Arcturus- The hunter, in paran to Jupiter.
Someone who is seen as a brave or bold leader.
This star has the symbolism of guarding, leading people as they embrace a new life style, one who can lead the way, one who has the vision or spirit to take the first step.
Facies- The face of the archer in paran with Jupiter. ( Facies is one of the big bad boys!)
Strong but potentially abrasive religious or philosophical views.
Facies, a nebula in the face of the archer, is the penetrating stare of a lethal weapon. It is one of the most difficult and possibly the most violent bodies in the heavens. It gives a penetration of action that has no regard for others and can, therefore, make a great leader or dictator. The other side of Facies is the individual who may be the victim of the archers stare. Facies can be cruel and ruthless and its darkest shadow is the evil of war.
With Facies in paran with Jupiter, the piercing stare of the archer is intertwinned with the Philosophical, religious or expansive nature of Jupiter, which in Hitler's case was expressed in his hatred of Jews.
Fomalhaut- The watcher of the South, in paran with Mars.
An idealistic warrior, mystical hero, or blind fanatic.
This is one of the Royal Stars of Persia and all of them are quite unique, for each one seems to represent a trial or temptation through which the individual must work before true success can be achieved. They form a rocky road with many pitfalls where the individual can fall from grace. Yet they are not evil stars and if the individual has other harmonious stars and the person has good character, can bring huge success. Fomalhaut gives a magical charisma and idealism, it gives a touch of the dreamer, yet these dreams can be expressed in political or religious fanaticism.
Vega-Orpheus' lyre in paran with Mercury.
A visionary with a very persuasive voice or charismatic ideas.
Hitler had a heady mixture of powerful fixed stars but i think he wouldn't have rose to be the Fuhrer of Germany if his Mercury hadn't been in paran with Vega, as his voice, interests, and writing was touched with a drop of magic...like a " Pied Piper".
For Vega, the alpha star of the Lyre, is connected to Orpheus and his lyre and is linked to magic and divine spells. It is full of charisma, giving the individual creative, mysterious skills that can be used in communication, and if used negatively, deception.... it is a sign of a magical orator.
Phact- the bow of the argo in paran with Mars.
Bold, daring and original, needing a challenge.
Phact adds an element of exploration, of seeking the unknown, and gives the individual a bold risk taking character.
STARS IN PARAN WITH PLANETS IN HITLER'S PRIME.
Menkar- The whale, in paran with Mars.
Actions that please or jolt the collective, to be driven by hidden forces.
Menkar is another bad boy, and represents the human collective unconsciousness, that can erupt like a beast from the deep bearing, with equal probability, moments of great collective insight, or chaos and mayhem.
STARS IN PARAN WITH PLANETS FOR LATER YEARS.
Algol-The head of the beast, in paran with the Sun.
This fixed star is a shadow that i certainly wouldnt want on my natal parans.
Algol was called Ras Al Ghul by the Arabs, meaning "Head of the Demon", they considered this female demon to be the wife of the Devil, Ptolemy labelled the star as "The bright one of those in the "Gorgons head". The Chinese called the star Tseih She, meaning "Piled up corpses", other meanings imply beheading etc. etc.
Algol in paran with the Sun indicates a rage of passion, immense power, and the ability to lead everyone down the road to destruction.
Alphard- The Heart of the Serpent/Dragon in paran with the Moon.
This is the star involved with the collective consciousness karma poison bubbles, and with kundalini....if not tuned to a balanced spirit, can be deadly!
A ruthless attitude to life, a passion for one's own pursuits.
The Heart of the Serpent can easily be manifested as violent untamed energy and emotional outbursts.
STARS IN PARAN WITH PLANETS THAT INFLUENCE THE VERY LATE YEARS OF HITLER'S LIFE.
Aldebaran- The Eye of the Bull in paran with Saturn.
To be politically aware, to make comment.
Being one of the "Four Royal Stars of Persia", Aldebaran is a very powerful star and offers the possibility of glory and success, but only if a particular nemesis can be overcome.
The challenge is one of integrity and honour, purity of your thoughts and dealings. With Aldebaran in paran with Saturn then the integrity, honour and principled energy of Aldebaran is combined with Saturn's Desire to implement all ideas into practice.
Obviously with the unique blend of evil and extremely powerful fixed stars attached to Hitler's parans he was unable to live up to Aldebarans principles.
When this happens the immense power of Aldebaran would turn negative and colapse around him like the energy of a dying star.
Dramatic stuff!
Hitler's Birth Details:-
20th April 1889, 18:30pm., Braunau Am Inn, Austria.

the monk
April 20th, 2006, 12:10 PM
Hi Everyone,
I am sure that i am not the only research astrologer that has tried to find the exact time of the assassination of Archduke Ferdinand, that triggered W.W.1.
It is extremely hard to find a credible time, i have exhausted my self looking into this on the web, having looked at most newspaper reports, telegrams and reports from trials involving the assassin, Gavrilo Princip....I cannot do more. The time must be around 11:30am, Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Latitude 43*N51', Longitude 18*E23', on 28th June 1914.
There is evidence that it was known by mid-day in Vienna by a telegram, so cannot be later.
I have included one report that mentions details by the assassin's trial on attachment, which fits with all other reports concerning the timing and events of the day.
I tend to only deal with events within the 20th Century, as before this we must consider timing as dubious in 19th and 18th Centuries.
There seems to be connecting event factors involved with the Two World Wars of the 20th Century, which was the largest amount of suffering experienced by the human race in it's history.
Chart of the assassination of Archduke Ferdinand is on attachment, and again Juno is highlighted, being conjunct the Sun, a few degree's away from the M.C. (Pluto within 40' of M.C., looks lethal doesn't it?).
It may be Juno is a connector, thus we may have to study terrorist attacks when Juno is conjunct an angle, it may give insight into how negative energies build up into history periods of immense human suffering!
Report that mentions time is on attachment 3.

the monk
September 12th, 2006, 06:17 PM
The actual start of the "Russo-Japanese conflict and war happened with a surprise encounter at 22:30pm on the night of 8th February 1904.
Port Arthur is Lushun, in China at lat. 38*N48', Long. 121*E16'.
Again the I.C. is 22*57', and P.O.F. is conjunct Juno that sits at 19*00' Capricorn, that is conjunct the I.C.
All details on attachment.
I have found that 09:45am. on 11th September 2001 is slightly wrong, it should be 09:37am when the Pentagon was hit, which puts Juno within a degree of the M.C.

business voodoo
September 13th, 2006, 03:02 PM
awesome work on an asteroid that's very prominent in my personal family chart ... namely conjunct with the ascendent in the composite of me and my husband, as well as sitting on my daughter's natal ascendent ... hmmmmm after all these discussions, makes one think about what the signficance of that could be ...

i do think that the spirituality/religious war does have something to do with juno, and not just necessarily the jihad aspect of war, as after the birth of my daughter, i became very much a 'crusader' under my religious upbringing and faith against the war (and, consequently, all forms of injustice and collective oppression -- whether through GMO foods and corporate greed and sweat shops by which our collective consumerism trashes the natural world, commanders resources requiring wars to protect, and enslaving people for labor). so, its all interesting to me that wars are sparked by an angular juno relationship.

i really appreciate red rose's kindredness of the juno energy to "kali" ... that is what i feel juno's energy is like, as i've never felt the traditional mythology relations to what i felt ... as a total aside, 'kali' is the name i chose for our second child if we are ever to have one.

thanks for all teh great research and information. time to digest!

:fpartyfav