PDA

View Full Version : Hey, Verthaine...

Little Billy
March 27th, 2006, 10:25 PM
The buggers are making their move (frankly, I expected this much earlier), so we're kicking the JAMs back IN.

I know OMF isn't your usual style, but these aren't usual times.

You in? PM me if you are.

Little Billy,
Knows that if you never slow down, you never grow old.

eldora_avalon
March 28th, 2006, 12:59 AM
We knew it had to happen eventually _inabox_

Little Billy
March 28th, 2006, 01:00 AM
We knew it had to happen eventually _inabox_

May as well get the serious fun it, before they crush us like bugs.

Fire's Shadow
March 28th, 2006, 02:52 AM
http://knifed.net/impute/Pictures/~Forum/11-17-03/towelie.gif

Meabh23
March 28th, 2006, 03:01 AM
Sounds like Discordians are winding up some new project.

Little Billy
March 28th, 2006, 08:47 PM
Sounds like Discordians are winding up some new project.

No, we're much too lazy for that.

Little Billy,
Is planning nothing. And if he was, it wouldn't be sinister and wrong.

Jolixte
March 28th, 2006, 08:49 PM
Finally. LB, you are such a procrastinator!

semi
March 28th, 2006, 08:49 PM
Well, if it's not sinister and wrong, what's the point?

Fire's Shadow
March 28th, 2006, 09:20 PM

The point of the point is that there is no point.

Little Billy
March 28th, 2006, 09:22 PM

The point of what? :)

Amelserru_halqu
March 29th, 2006, 12:10 AM
Stop with the pointing and nonpointing and pointynonunpointedness! You'll poke a third eye out!

Little Billy
March 29th, 2006, 01:16 AM
Stop with the pointing and nonpointing and pointynonunpointedness! You'll poke a third eye out!

Third-eye blowout is, of course, a very real risk.

Meabh23
March 31st, 2006, 02:58 AM
Does this mean leaving all those caltraps (is that how it's spelled) at the gas station was pointless?

Little Billy
March 31st, 2006, 08:37 PM
Does this mean leaving all those caltraps (is that how it's spelled) at the gas station was pointless?

Ma'am, caltrops are NEVER pointless, by their very nature.

Cain
April 1st, 2006, 07:10 AM
There is no point anywhere, least of all in a nonexistent project which will not do anything because, of course, it doesn't exist.

Rhisiart
April 1st, 2006, 07:12 AM
There is no point anywhere, least of all in a nonexistent project which will not do anything because, of course, it doesn't exist.

That was easy for you to understand...

Meabh23
April 4th, 2006, 03:06 AM

Are you saying that math is a lie?

Cain
April 6th, 2006, 08:38 AM
Are you saying that math is a lie?

No, but it is. Eventually.

Meabh23
April 7th, 2006, 12:46 PM
Is that because Jesus or the Bible told you so?

Cain
April 8th, 2006, 06:50 AM
Baby Jebus cries when you question things...

_inabox_

Hawk Shadowsoul
April 9th, 2006, 07:11 PM
Do we even exist?

Fire's Shadow
April 9th, 2006, 07:43 PM
Do we even exist?

"Cogito, ergo sum"
-René Descartes

Little Billy
April 10th, 2006, 12:44 AM
"Cogito, ergo sum"
-René Descartes

Cogito, ergo spud.

I think, therefore I yam.

Little Billy
April 10th, 2006, 12:44 AM
Do we even exist?

Are you cleared for that?

Meabh23
April 11th, 2006, 04:06 AM
Baby Jebus cries when you question things...

_inabox_

Jesus Wept!

How can you mention such embarrassing things about a grown man?

Slyph
April 11th, 2006, 06:21 AM
I am getting too discordian for my own good. Not only did I spot a forum jake and the exact nature of the forum jake immediately but i've also not looked at a principia in months and I cringe rather than smile whenever I see crappy jokes about 23 5 hot dog buns or apples.

Omg ur diskordiuns? me2! hail ears LOLROFL want to NOT eet a hot dog bun?
/
:fpeace:
Some random peacenik butt-munch

STFU! We're drinking heavilly and smoking Hashish to Forget guys like you!
/ / / / / /
:fpipesmok :fpipesmok :fpipesmok :fpipesmok :drinking:
the POEE

Meabh23
April 11th, 2006, 06:40 AM
I am getting too discordian for my own good. Not only did I spot a forum jake and the exact nature of the forum jake immediately but i've also not looked at a principia in months and I cringe rather than smile whenever I see crappy jokes about 23 5 hot dog buns or apples.

Omg ur diskordiuns? me2! hail ears LOLROFL want to NOT eet a hot dog bun?
/
:fpeace:
Some random peacenik butt-munch

STFU! We're drinking heavilly and smoking Hashish to Forget guys like you!
/ / / / / /
:fpipesmok :fpipesmok :fpipesmok :fpipesmok :drinking:
the POEE

You sound like some lame duck from back "in the day" when all you anti-vietnam kids were smoking hash and knowing where "it" was at. OMG! You are so ur-and-uber Discordian! Please let us into your playhouse, oh great POEE masters!

Yeah, Whatever. Pathetic fools like you actually think there is a point to Discordianism beyond jokes about 23 5 hot dog buns or apples. What tourons!

Next time, you should actually READ the forum threads before you make your lame attempt at "wowing" the rest of us with your "uber" Discordianism. (Yeah, you've been at it for so long, even though you are probably 13 years old.)

[Note to the guys: Sorry I jumped on your newbie bait. But some of us Wiccans get this sort all the time. ]

Slyph
April 11th, 2006, 06:45 AM
You sound like some lame duck from back "in the day" when all you anti-vietnam kids were smoking hash and knowing where "it" was at. OMG! You are so ur-and-uber Discordian! Please let us into your playhouse, oh great POEE masters!

Yeah, Whatever. Pathetic fools like you actually think there is a point to Discordianism beyond jokes about 23 5 hot dog buns or apples. What tourons!

Next time, you should actually READ the forum threads before you make your lame attempt at "wowing" the rest of us with your "uber" Discordianism. (Yeah, you've been at it for so long, even though you are probably 13 years old.)

[Note to the guys: Sorry I jumped on your newbie bait. But some of us Wiccans get this sort all the time. ]

God you're lovely! Will you walk on my back in heels?

Hawk Shadowsoul
April 11th, 2006, 11:41 AM
Are you cleared for that?
It is the true nature of things that nothing exists, except for the things that do exist.
I was just wondering where I am on tne food chain.

Little Billy
April 11th, 2006, 11:16 PM

Um...

You're being had.

Just saying.

LB,
Is just saying.

Little Billy
April 11th, 2006, 11:17 PM
It is the true nature of things that nothing exists, except for the things that do exist.
I was just wondering where I am on tne food chain.

Somewhere above a hobo, and below Dick Cheney's pee-stained dentures.

Hawk Shadowsoul
April 12th, 2006, 01:55 AM
Somewhere above a hobo, and below Dick Cheney's pee-stained dentures.

Damn, I was hoping for a little better than that.

Meabh23
April 13th, 2006, 02:50 AM
Um...

You're being had.

Just saying.

LB,
Is just saying.

I knew right from the start.

I thought I played along nicely.

I couldn't stop laughing. It almost seemed like I could truly have venom.

Amelserru_halqu
April 14th, 2006, 01:34 AM
A point beyond random 23, 5, and hot dog jokes? "A" point? A single point? One cannot understand anything with one point (excepting that one is already at the point upon which you are occupying and not having x-ray glasses [as that effective one's don't exist {excepting the one's that I found in my lucky charms but then were taken by evil giants}] cannot see through oneself) you need seven points to find out where the point is in the three dimensional space anyways. It is thus perfectly logical (and illogical though still perfectly plausible but upsidedownish and covered in sticky cherry pie filling though if one prays really hard you can get blueberries instead) that we cannot understand discordianism because we are unable to find six points within the apple for when we find the fifth one they all move around and our destination winds up going completely off, of course everybody knows the seventh point. That being said the true point of course lay within the mighty tuna fish sandwich in which of course all six points are known however since I have eaten the most holey of secrets you'll have to do without. : P

Also I would like to mention that the plants raise hobos as a food source as that they are highly nutritious and tend to be low in fat. Unfortunately due to the high alcohol content the plants have begun to devolve into animals.

Philosophia
April 17th, 2006, 07:38 PM
Cogito, ergo spud.
I think, therefore I yam.

"Cogito cogito, ergo cogito sum" (I think I think, therefore I think I am)- Ambrose Bierce

Meabh23
April 19th, 2006, 04:22 AM
What's the difference between walmart and you?

Vincent Verthaine
April 19th, 2006, 04:59 AM
What's the difference between walmart and you?
A few billion dollars.

Meabh23
April 20th, 2006, 04:05 AM
Sounds like a real difference.

Slyph
April 21st, 2006, 09:41 PM
Wal-mart is the key and the gate. If you stare at it too hard it squirms.

Vincent Verthaine
April 22nd, 2006, 01:57 AM
Wal-mart is the key and the gate. If you stare at it too hard it squirms.
You mean Wal-Mart is actually Yog-Sothoth?

That does explain a few things.

Little Billy
April 22nd, 2006, 02:41 AM
You mean Wal-Mart is actually Yog-Sothoth?

That does explain a few things.

Naw...more like Nyarlathotep.

It just sits in its pit, and waits for fools to come to it.

Slyph
April 25th, 2006, 07:27 AM
That's not the Nyarlathotep I know and love... I like the pharoh mask. Soo sexay.