PDA

View Full Version : Aliens on the Moon?

Trithemius
March 31st, 2006, 08:09 PM
Has anyone else heard these stories of the Apollo astronauts discovering alien bases on the moon?

One of the most notable pieces to support the alien base theory are several radio transmissions between the Apollo crew and mission control. Part of the transmission where Armstrong mentioned ‘strange lights’ was apparently broadcast live as was Armstrong’s comment ‘We have company’ before NASA officials hurriedly pulled the plug. A variety of sources claim that radio hams picked up the following communication before the crew switched to a secure channel.

“These babies are huge, sir...enormous....Oh, God, you wouldn't believe it! I'm telling you there are other spacecraft out there...lined up on the far side of the crater edge...they're on the moon watching us...”

Link (http://www.thothweb.com/article2704.html)

Nadasdy
April 3rd, 2006, 07:25 AM
I found this article quite intriguing. I never once thought that the moon could be hollow, not to mention, older then the earth.

Excellent find!

Regards, N

ValD
April 11th, 2006, 02:47 PM
Debunking here. (http://www.debunker.com/texts/apollo11.html)

Maverynthia
April 11th, 2006, 08:04 PM
The only reason that I don't believe in this is because we never made it to the moon in the first place.

Smiley Girl
April 11th, 2006, 10:06 PM
Then there are the old old tales (of what origin I'm not sure) of BEFORE the moon was even in the sky... how it got there by "other beings".

There's so much we dont know.

Little Billy
April 11th, 2006, 10:46 PM
The only reason that I don't believe in this is because we never made it to the moon in the first place.

Which is why, of course, we don't have secret slave colonies there.

Move along...nothing to see here.

Infinite Grey
April 11th, 2006, 11:04 PM

Mmmm and Eskimos are mythical creatures like unicorns and Sean Connery

Little Billy
April 11th, 2006, 11:11 PM
Mmmm and Eskimos are mythical creatures like unicorns and Sean Connery

Yep. And the USSR didn't bust out our fake moon landing because, well, they were nice guys.

Infinite Grey
April 11th, 2006, 11:16 PM
Yep. And the USSR didn't bust out our fake moon landing because, well, they were nice guys.

Yup, yup... the USSR and USA have always played nice in the sandpit! Best of mates those two

Little Billy
April 11th, 2006, 11:42 PM
Yup, yup... the USSR and USA have always played nice in the sandpit! Best of mates those two

Sure. I'm certain a conversation at their version of NORAD went something like this:

Corporal: "Hey, Comrade Captain! The capitalist American pig-dogs say they launch moon rocket. Is nothink on screen."

Captain: "You seem to be correct, comrade corporal. Try back up unit."

Corporal: "Is still no bourgious ship full of running dog lackeys on screen."

Captain: "I am thinkink I understand. Americans pullink leg. Ho ho! Say nothink! This joke too good to ruin!"

Infinite Grey
April 12th, 2006, 02:15 AM
It is a source of constant amusement that the moon landing conspiracy theorist ignore two overwhelming evidences that humans did indeed land on the moon.

1> The USSR would have jumped on any opportunity to discredit the moon landing... no cover-up is completely air tight.

2> The first transmission to be received from the moon landing was at a Radio Telescope in Parks, Australia... And it was a last minute, lucky break that they picked it up when they did... no wait! Australia was in on it! We helped fake the moon landing! For the greater glory of the United States! Aussie Aussie Aussie! :T