PDA

View Full Version : Welcome To The MW Kitchen!

Morr
April 3rd, 2006, 10:23 AM
upon requests, I have created a Cooking forum for all ye cooking loving MWers and all ye Kitchen Witches here who feel they need a little corner on MW to share this wonderful hobby of theirs!

Enjoy!

I am thinking of creating a MW cook book. I want to set up subforums within this forum as a cooking book would be arranged (appitizers, main dishes, deserts, veggies, cultures, everything else, etc) -- Please post your ideas here for the specific main sections you think should definitly be part of the MW cook book.

ETA: Dont go TOO wild... Lets make no more than 5 sections.

I will consider all options and add the ones I think would suite and serve all our cooking and recipes' desires!

Thanks!

The Lady
April 3rd, 2006, 11:12 AM
Too cool!! I will be here with bells on!! :hahugh:

What you have there is excellent: Appetizers, main dishes, desserts, cultures, veggie.

How about a kids section? :abbed:

Thank you! Thank you! Thanbk you!!:fpraise:

Morr
April 3rd, 2006, 11:30 AM
LOL youre very welcome! I hope this takes off :)

Maybe we can start a Cooking forum at the MW Kids' forums.

KaidaMidnight
April 3rd, 2006, 05:02 PM
Very awesome! I agree.. everything that is already listed seems to be fine. I LOVE the idea of the kids' section. I would still put it over here (as well as in the kid section), as some people don't go over to the kids' part. (I know I don't.. and my son isn't really old enough yet). :) Just a thought. Thanks again! It looks great! :D

Faery-Wings
April 4th, 2006, 06:53 AM
:woot:

My new home! And a kitchen I don't have to clean. :abanana:

Sections I would include:
- Appetizers
- Main Dishes
- Desserts
- Sides
- Sabbats/Holiday

WitchJezebel
April 5th, 2006, 10:16 AM
Wow, I disappear for a couple of days and we've got our own section! How very exciting, thanks alot guys!