PDA

View Full Version : Heart Attacks-Eris' way of saying "Slow down"!!!

Vincent Verthaine
April 11th, 2006, 02:38 PM
Had my first stress related heart attack last week.
With everything that went down with Katrina,my wifes cancer/chemotherepy,working three jobs,getting maybe 4 hours of sleep a night,dealing with the banks,dealing with insurence companies,woking on the Charles Duffy campain for City Council C and drinking a pot f coffee a day just to keep going,the stress became unbearable.

Carrying 80 pound bags of cement up 3 flights of stairs was the last straw.
I sure as Eris ain't as young as I used to be.

Luckily,the missus has gotten her insurence settlement,and she is cleared to work,so I can actually relax for a change.

I won't be doing any construction work ,that's for damn sure.
And I have to switch to de-caf.

I'm feeling fine.I've been doing nothing but sleeping,mild excersises(I don't want to lose the fine physique I've developed working construction for the last 6 months),and being pampered for a change.
I plan to go back to just one job (the resturant) next week.

Mary always said I push myself to hard.
Unfortunately,I didn't have much of a choice.
Everything I have,I worked hard for,and the last 6 months it was an epic battle just to keep it.
With May's settlement,I won't have to worry about paying bills (medical,morgage,utilities) for a couple of months,so that is a huge load off me.

Just letting everyone know that I am alright.

Hawk Shadowsoul
April 11th, 2006, 02:49 PM
Had my first stress related heart attack last week.
With everything that went down with Katrina,my wifes cancer/chemotherepy,working three jobs,getting maybe 4 hours of sleep a night,dealing with the banks,dealing with insurence companies,woking on the Charles Duffy campain for City Council C and drinking a pot f coffee a day just to keep going,the stress became unbearable.

Carrying 80 pound bags of cement up 3 flights of stairs was the last straw.
I sure as Eris ain't as young as I used to be.

Luckily,the missus has gotten her insurence settlement,and she is cleared to work,so I can actually relax for a change.

I won't be doing any construction work ,that's for damn sure.
And I have to switch to de-caf.

I'm feeling fine.I've been doing nothing but sleeping,mild excersises(I don't want to lose the fine physique I've developed working construction for the last 6 months),and being pampered for a change.
I plan to go back to just one job (the resturant) next week.

Mary always said I push myself to hard.
Unfortunately,I didn't have much of a choice.
Everything I have,I worked hard for,and the last 6 months it was an epic battle just to keep it.
With May's settlement,I won't have to worry about paying bills (medical,morgage,utilities) for a couple of months,so that is a huge load off me.

Just letting everyone know that I am alright.

Glad to hear you're doing better! Take care of yourself from now on. Been missing your wit and comments around here.

Cain
April 11th, 2006, 02:53 PM
Urgh, that sucks man. Take it easy, will ya! At least we will have more of you posting here, which is an up side.

MysticWitch
April 11th, 2006, 02:55 PM
Such a strong person you are! That sounds like a stress load for 7 people there. :(
Glad things are looking up :woot:

Dio
April 11th, 2006, 04:33 PM
Sorry to hear that happened to you. But I'm happy to see you're still kicking around, my friend. Take care of yourself!

Little Billy
April 11th, 2006, 11:15 PM
HAH! A hurricane couldn't kill Vince, and neither can a traitorous organ!

Fire's Shadow
April 11th, 2006, 11:32 PM
HAH! A hurricane couldn't kill Vince, and neither can a traitorous organ!

:lol: I agree.

Anywho, get well soon, Vince.

Vincent Verthaine
April 12th, 2006, 01:16 AM
Thanx everyone.
I;ll be back to 100 percent shortly to battle the forces of Dumb and Doom shortly.

Meabh23
April 13th, 2006, 03:03 AM
Thanx everyone.
I;ll be back to 100 percent shortly to battle the forces of Dumb and Doom shortly.

This is what we want to hear!

Get well and relax a bit more. Switch to decaf and don't smoke anymore (if you do smoke).

Eris told me that She ain't done with you, at least on this planet, yet.

Cassie
April 13th, 2006, 03:26 AM
Thanx everyone.
Glad to hear it, but take Eris's advice and slow down as much as possible! It sounds to me like it could take a while to fully get back your health and strength so take it as easy as possible.
I'll send some healing energy when I'm feeling a bit more perky myself. Meanwhile, get well soon! :hugz:

Vincent Verthaine
April 13th, 2006, 02:41 PM
This is what we want to hear!

Get well and relax a bit more. Switch to decaf and don't smoke anymore (if you do smoke).

Eris told me that She ain't done with you, at least on this planet, yet.

I am under exclusive contract with Eris Kallisti Discordia,Head Producer of Multiversal Studios.I've already been in 6 Lifetimes,and there is talk of making a sequel of this one.

I am still in development in creating a Lifetime as a talent agent for the Pleides Pleasure Planet of Janus VI.

Love being a member of R.A.G.(Reality Actors Guild).

Daniel
April 13th, 2006, 04:25 PM
Thanx everyone.

Looking forward to it.

It's good to hear that you're in one piece.

Eat a bon-bon for me.

DragonsChest
April 13th, 2006, 04:27 PM
Very glad to hear that you are okay - now just stay that way. Take care, and also glad to hear that Mary is doing better.

Cain
April 13th, 2006, 04:35 PM
Verthaine 1 Treacherous Organs Nil

eldora_avalon
April 13th, 2006, 10:09 PM
Man, like you needed anything else to deal with. Glad to hear you are OK and you wife is doing better.