View Full Version : Psychic vampires

January 21st, 2002, 02:55 PM

has anybody heard of The Psychic Vampire? If so, do you have any ideas how to get rid of them? We have 2 but I think a 3rd is on its way.

January 21st, 2002, 03:05 PM
Hi Pip, why don't you try doing a search there seem to be a number of threads pertaining to Psychic Vampires, Hope that helps.

January 21st, 2002, 03:09 PM
I've tried that and had very little luck, most of the info is ficticous!

January 21st, 2002, 04:02 PM
Eeeer....can someone explain this to me....never heard of it.

January 21st, 2002, 04:07 PM
Stop by at the Magick and rituals forum, that same question was just asked there, aaah well actually the question there was more like "what is a psychic vampire... :)

January 21st, 2002, 08:51 PM
There's a book you can get by Katherine Ramsland, which I don't recall the name of. Anywho, the sub-title is something about "going underground with vampires today", or w/e. This book is not fiction. I repete, not fiction. anywho, she does some work with Psy-Vamps, so it ought to help you.

Building up mental defences, and making mojo bags or charms for psychic stuff is good too, but don't get too lazy. Psy-vamps can be pretty bad.

January 22nd, 2002, 12:06 AM
fluctuate your aura/energy colors/patterns. a psivamp can't feed off your energy if they can't get a stable fix on you.

just don't turn your colors black.

you can also channel too much energy into them, like a power surge.. and they usually back off.

i know all about this stuff, so you can ask me personally if you need more help.

January 22nd, 2002, 12:08 AM
and as a side note, katherine ramsland spent years studying the REAL LIFE vamp scene, in many different places. her book probably would be a good source of information if you want to learn more about the vampire subculture, in terms of both "psychic" and "sanguine" (blood drinking) vamps.