PDA

View Full Version : I nominate George W Bush for Discordian Sainthood.

Cain
April 17th, 2006, 04:51 PM
:fpoke:

Trying to relive the glory days...:lol:

Philosophia
April 17th, 2006, 07:39 PM
http://home.earthlink.net/~m_thomas3/funny/pics/Bush.jpg

Cain
April 17th, 2006, 07:45 PM
See? Thats a face belonging to a man of disorder and chaos if I ever saw one....

Little Billy
April 17th, 2006, 07:48 PM
:fpoke:

Trying to relive the glory days...:lol:

Heh. It doesn't work if Tao and EvT aren't around.

Difference is, of course, I wasn't joking. :)

Philosophia
April 17th, 2006, 07:49 PM
See? Thats a face belonging to a man of disorder and chaos if I ever saw one....

Definantly! :fpraise:

Cain
April 17th, 2006, 07:51 PM
Heh. It doesn't work if Tao and EvT aren't around.

Difference is, of course, I wasn't joking. :)

We need another pair like them. Its just not the same. They are like the Vatican to our AntiPope's.

Little Billy
April 17th, 2006, 08:03 PM
We need another pair like them. Its just not the same. They are like the Vatican to our AntiPope's.

Yeah. I miss them, actually. They would spiral into horrible tirades whenever official dogma™ was contradicted. That was some of the most fun we ever had on PD.

It was certainly Efrim's glory days.

Cain
April 17th, 2006, 08:05 PM
I was reading the other thread with this name today and got all...nostalgic. I'm still not certain how Tao managed to say "Making Bush a Saint would be absurd" with a straight face and mean it.

Little Billy
April 17th, 2006, 08:08 PM
I was reading the other thread with this name today and got all...nostalgic. I'm still not certain how Tao managed to say "Making Bush a Saint would be absurd" with a straight face and mean it.

Well, you have to understand that he was making a bid for the "guru" slot, though only he ever took that seriously.

Bethra
April 18th, 2006, 05:10 PM
George in his chaos monkey moments :D

Slyph
April 21st, 2006, 09:42 PM
He's sooo cute!

Sivafae
April 24th, 2006, 04:55 AM

No, it is one that belongs to a man that wishes he has a had a good asshuging.
Laura->http://www.mysticwicks.com/images/smilies/1poke.gif

LadyAriana
April 24th, 2006, 06:57 AM

I dunno, he's got the saint thing down pat...I mean, he's got his miracles already...

1) Turning Oil into Gold
2) Divine intervention (Is God a registered voter?)
3) Forget healing the sick and saving the poor, he's saving democracy around the world...he's.....SUPERSHRUBBIE!*

*Trademark of Seglaran

Disclaimer: All comments are meant to be taken in the strongest and most severe form of sarcasm in existance.

eldora_avalon
April 24th, 2006, 04:18 PM
Well, the Knights Who Say NI want shrubberies, maybe we should send them Bush :hehehehe:

Cain
April 26th, 2006, 08:51 AM
By Popular Request:

The Best of Prince Tao On the Sainthood of George W Bush

It's called the Principia.

You should read it sometime.

Also to be Discordian one must think for themself, there's no way Bush can be considered one who thinks for himself.

You're going to have your star revoked for further heresy, or sent back to discordian sunday school.

EVT is the grand mufti of discordian theology, if you're having trouble grasping it, you can beseach her for knowledge.

I get it now Darling, they don't understand their hypocrisy because they've never read the damn Principia.

Just wandered in here and started yaking about crap they know nothing about.

And then criticize those that do.

The nerve.....

Where's the Pope?

Excommunication letters all around.

Bush a Saint......

What an idiot.

" POEE proclaims that the other division is preferable, and we work toward the proposition that creative disorder, like creative order, is possible and desirable; and that destructive order, like destructive disorder, is unnecessary and undesirable."

To boot....

Not all disorder is Holy, only creative disorder.

Get that through your thick skulls numb nuts.

EVT and the entire Yogi Bear Cabal met on Sunday at the Dom Cathedral in Cologne where thousands of punks, goths, industrial, and other subculture freaks meet each year.

On this holy day, the idea of GW being sainted was unanimously rejected on the grounds of total absurdity and due to it being an anerisian, greyfaced, proposal.

:lol: :lol: :lol: