View Full Version : Faq

April 17th, 2006, 06:12 PM
What is the aura?
An aura is the energy field that surrounds all matter.

How can an aura become weakened?
An aura can be weakened by several different factors such as: alcohol, a poor diet, drugs, stress, and lack of rest. Any negative habits a person might have can serve to weaken the aura.

In order to tell what color my aura is, do I have to actually physically see it?

No, it is possible to know what color an aura is without seeing it psychically. It all depends on what comes easy to you and what you are comfortable with. Some people get a mental visual in the head, others get a "feel" for what color they are sensing...

How far does the aura extend from the body?

Usually it extends about eight feet from the body.

What is an aura reading?

When someone explores the information stored in your aura, you're receiving an aura reading.

Can I change the colors of my aura?

Yes, your aura changes every day. From time you wake up to the time you go to sleep your aura changes many different colors depending on your mood. If you are angry your aura will show a deep red, once the anger passes it will return to it's usual color.

Is there an easy way to see auras?

Unfortunately, there is no over night solution to being able to perfectly see auras. There are people who have always been able to see them, others learn. Learning to see auras goes step in step with your spiritual journey. If you are an angry bitter person you will have a hard time seeing auras. If you are a calm in tune person it will come easier to you. Being able to tune into energy is something that is natural to us, it just takes a little work.

I see a dim yellow light around my fingers, is this an aura?

When I tune into my aura I see a dusty type of a light, can this be my aura?

As a beginner what can I expect to see when trying so my aura?

You can expect to see anything from white "dusty" light, a faint outline of your body, arm..., any type of light coming from you is more then likely your aura. The more you practice seeing it the clearer it will become.