PDA

View Full Version : Post a pic of your family!

Starlight*Rains
May 24th, 2006, 02:33 PM
I am a very proud mommy and love to show off pics of my kids. Let's use this thread to post pics of our families! I'll go first! :wave:

Athena-Nadine
May 24th, 2006, 02:57 PM
You have a beautiful family! Gorgeous pictures!

So far we have one child, but it won't be too long before we start trying for a sibling. :D

BlueMoon13
May 24th, 2006, 04:28 PM
Looking good folks! Keep'em coming!

Starlight*Rains
May 24th, 2006, 05:00 PM
You have a beautiful family! Gorgeous pictures!

So far we have one child, but it won't be too long before we start trying for a sibling. :D
Thank you so much. Your family is equally as beautiful! Thanks for posting! Good luck with trying for another! ;) :hehehehe:

Kalika
May 24th, 2006, 07:49 PM
I have 2 kiddos... one is 15 months, and one on the way in Aug. :)

Here's my son and his daddy, as well as one of me and my son (granted, not a great pic!), and just him...:

Starlight*Rains
May 25th, 2006, 01:57 AM
I have 2 kiddos... one is 15 months, and one on the way in Aug. :)

Here's my son and his daddy, as well as one of me and my son (granted, not a great pic!), and just him...:
Ahhhh...you have a motorcycle baby too....my 15 month old loves anything with a motor and we just happen to have 4 motorcycles!!!! Great pics everyone! Thanks for sharing! I hope others soon follow suit!!! OH...Kalika....the one of your baby in sunglasses is too cute....here's mine!

RubyRose
May 25th, 2006, 06:17 AM
Just the one. I'm not sure that I have any of the three of us on my computer ...

Well it's not the best ones of me ... but you get the idea.

It seems most of the decent photos of me and Xander have been taken by family members on their own cameras ...

(meh ... files are taking ages to load ... will try again later)

Bookgirl83
May 25th, 2006, 07:12 AM
So far we just have one.

KaidaMidnight
May 25th, 2006, 08:50 AM
We have 2 boys, but are going to start TTC in about a year and a half to see if we can have a little girl. :hahugh: Our oldest is 3 and our youngest will be 1 on May 29th.

64959 64960

64961 64962

Flux
May 25th, 2006, 11:01 AM
What gorgeous families!!!

RubyRose
May 25th, 2006, 12:34 PM
Some very nice photos ... I will endevour to get some better ones of Rhyce, myself and Xander ...

Starlight*Rains
May 25th, 2006, 02:19 PM
Oh this is wonderful! I love family pics!!! Thanks so much to all of you who have posted so far! Everyone has such beautiful families!!! Beautiful family karma for everyone!!!!! :thumbsup:

Catiana
May 25th, 2006, 03:32 PM
I have two kids, almost 19 and 17. I'll have to ask them if its okay to post their pics.

ETA: Permission has been granted and here they are

KaidaMidnight
May 26th, 2006, 08:25 AM
Everyone has such great family pics!!! :D Very nice looking families everyone.

Semele
May 26th, 2006, 02:19 PM
Those are some gorgeous families! i will have to see what I can find for you on mine!

SilverClaw
May 26th, 2006, 03:30 PM
Wow nice to see the faces with the names and the beautiful families and since I took mine down in the other thread I will add this one here taken back in the last week of April, before we moved and it was the last day of school for the girls. The second picture was taken a couple of weeks before.

MysticWitch
May 26th, 2006, 03:34 PM
I would love to have 3. I duno why "3" But it sounds like a nice number. If I didnt have to be pregnant, get fat, go through labor .. sure I'll have a bunch! I have alot of love to give :D

RubyRose
May 26th, 2006, 03:36 PM
3 is definitely the right number for me ... as well

SilverClaw
May 26th, 2006, 03:37 PM
Well I would have had 5 if I had not misscarried the two that I did. Even though I would have wanted more I am happy right where I am..

Silvan
May 26th, 2006, 10:17 PM
I'm too paranoid to post a picture of my family in public, but I could dig one up and make it available privately if anyone is bored enough to jump through the hoops to get a look at said image.

SilverClaw
May 26th, 2006, 10:18 PM
how many hoops would one have to jump through ? :wave:

Silvan
May 26th, 2006, 10:53 PM
how many hoops would one have to jump through ? :wave:More than I thought, actually. I can't seem to find any pictures, except the ones from a recent funeral that I don't want to look at right now. I'll have to try to get someone to take another one tomorrow, and then come up with a way to share it with MW members, but not with Google Images.

SilverClaw
May 26th, 2006, 10:56 PM
I can't seem to find any pictures, except the ones from a recent funeral that I don't want to look at right now. I'll have to try to get someone to take another one tomorrow, and then come up with a way to share it with MW members, OK that is totally underrstandable and when you can I do look forward to seeing them.

ObsessedFae86
May 27th, 2006, 12:38 AM
2 very recent ones of me and Charlie, my soon to be 20 month old son.:lookwhats

SilverClaw
May 27th, 2006, 12:40 AM
Oooh ObsessedFae86 your son is so adorable thanks for sharing those.

ObsessedFae86
May 27th, 2006, 12:41 AM
thank you hymnia :hugz: thats my boy :)

SilverClaw
May 27th, 2006, 12:44 AM
thats my boy :)

And the pride sure shows in that picture with the both of you :D

Starlight*Rains
May 27th, 2006, 02:37 PM
I absolutely love these pics. Thanks so much to everyone for sharing. For those of you who are apprehensive about posting, no worries. You let us know how to get to em and we'll be there! Everyone has such beautiful children! I hope to see many more proud parents in here! :cheers:

Amythyst
May 27th, 2006, 03:39 PM
I think I posted these pics somewhere else in here, but can't remember exactly where. Anyway, I agree with Silvan about being a bit paranoid about posting pics of my kids on the internet-- but the Samhain pics kind of give things a different twist...

I have six children-- one boy and five girls-- ages 18,15,13,10,8,and 5-- and I have a husband that was brave enough to take us all on.

Starlight*Rains
May 27th, 2006, 04:18 PM
Anyway, I agree with Silvan about being a bit paranoid about posting pics of my kids on the internet-- but the Samhain pics kind of give things a different twist...
Hey that works! LOL Beautiful family you have there! Thanks so much for sharing!

ObsessedFae86
May 27th, 2006, 11:51 PM
I love this! Sharing pix is fun! Keep 'em coming! The family's are soooo beautiful!<3

KaidaMidnight
May 28th, 2006, 03:51 PM
All of these pics are looking great! Love to see the happy families. And to those who don't like sharing online, that's totally understandable. Have you thought about sometime like yahoo private photo albums? I know that in order for others to see the pics, they have to have your permission... Just something to look into. :D
Keep the families coming! So great to see the families behind the names :D

Morr
May 28th, 2006, 05:12 PM
Awesome pictures, everyon! Keep them coming!!

Catiana
May 29th, 2006, 03:20 AM
So many nice pics :)

Astara Seague
May 29th, 2006, 01:26 PM
I have 3 of my own and one step daughter, 2 boys 25 and 24 and my baby girl is 22 this year my step daughter is 18
it is very difficult to get family pics of everyone together they are all running around most of the time
but heres my daughter and heres my hubby and me

Starlight*Rains
May 29th, 2006, 01:39 PM
Thanks so much for posting the pics. Family is the most important thing in my life and I hope, many others as well!

Semele
May 30th, 2006, 11:50 PM
Ok, I found a couple of shots of my gorgeous family to share with ya!

Starlight*Rains
May 31st, 2006, 12:23 AM
awwwww....they are beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing! ;)

mol
June 1st, 2006, 03:28 PM
Such cuties! Trey looks so different without the mohawk.

CoolJ
June 1st, 2006, 03:51 PM
I'd love to share a pic of my family but that's like photographing a ghost's shadow

Infinite Grey
June 1st, 2006, 03:55 PM
I haven't any kids... that I know of... but here's my family
My Mum and Dad, married 26 years so far.
My Doofus of a Brother (The one sticking his tongue out)
My Little Sister
And me, wearing a dorky shirt, having a bad hair day, and unshaven... this is one of the worst photos I've ever posted! (I didn't realize just how long my forearms are! Or how big my hands are... I is a FREAK!)

Starlight*Rains
June 1st, 2006, 03:56 PM
I haven't any kids... that I know of... but here's my family
My Mum and Dad, married 26 years so far.
My Doofus of a Brother (The one sticking his tongue out)
My Little Sister
And me, wearing a dorky shirt, having a bad hair day, and unshaven... this is one of the worst photos I've ever posted! (I didn't realize just how long my forearms are! Or how big my hands are... I is a FREAK!)
No kids needed for posting family pics! Thanks so much for putting a face with a name!

Infinite Grey
June 1st, 2006, 04:00 PM
No kids needed for posting family pics! Thanks so much for putting a face with a name!

LOL there's plenty of pictures of me floating around, here's a better one

http://www.mysticwicks.com/photoalbum/albums/userpics/22644/thumb_Picture_24.jpg (http://www.mysticwicks.com/photoalbum/index.php?cat=22644)

Ok not better... but at my hair cut is up to date :P

Laoghaire
June 1st, 2006, 04:23 PM
I haven't got children, but I want to share a picture I just love. I'm not too paranoid to post this pic here, because I live far far away from you all... ;)
I'm the girl on the left and then, while going down, my little nephew (Brik), my brother and my other nephew, Brik's brother (Jibbe). We're standing and sitting in front of the computer screen. I'm holding Brik, who sits on the shoulders of my brother, who has Jibbe on his lap... *why, complicated?* I can image you're going to laugh with the names... Yeah, they're Dutch... And, that's not my original hair colour. In case you were wondering...

Starlight*Rains
June 1st, 2006, 05:54 PM
I haven't got children, but I want to share a picture I just love. I'm not too paranoid to post this pic here, because I live far far away from you all... ;)
I'm the girl on the left and then, while going down, my little nephew (Brik), my brother and my other nephew, Brik's brother (Jibbe). We're standing and sitting in front of the computer screen. I'm holding Brik, who sits on the shoulders of my brother, who has Jibbe on his lap... *why, complicated?* I can image you're going to laugh with the names... Yeah, they're Dutch... And, that's not my original hair colour. In case you were wondering...

Thanks so much for posting this pic. I just love pics!!!! (can ya tell?! ;) )

Amethyst Rose
June 2nd, 2006, 01:32 AM
Here's some pictures taken in April. The first is my entire family (mom, dad, sister, husband, son and myself). The second is me, my husband and son, and the third is my son all by himself.

They're a little grainy, cuz they were scanned from the photo proofs and not the actual prints.

Starlight*Rains
June 2nd, 2006, 01:36 AM
Here's some pictures taken in April. The first is my entire family (mom, dad, sister, husband, son and myself). The second is me, my husband and son, and the third is my son all by himself.

They're a little grainy, cuz they were scanned from the photo proofs and not the actual prints.
Awwwww.....beautiful! :hugz: thanks so much for posting them!

mol
June 2nd, 2006, 02:12 AM

You guys look wonderful!

Fairy Disturbed
June 3rd, 2006, 11:13 AM
the first one is pretty recent, in the past week and a half my son has lost two teeth, lol, he is eight, and the second one is about a year and half old, now his hair is gone, i have upload a more recent one later

Starlight*Rains
June 9th, 2006, 10:06 PM
the first one is pretty recent, in the past week and a half my son has lost two teeth, lol, he is eight, and the second one is about a year and half old, now his hair is gone, i have upload a more recent one laterYou have a wonderful family! Thanks so much for posting these and sorry it took so long to reply! :hugz:

farm girl
June 14th, 2006, 12:51 PM
Late in the fun, as usual! These are my five children. They are 8,7,5,3, & 1. We are planning to ttc late summer or sometime in the fall.

Starlight*Rains
June 14th, 2006, 03:22 PM
You have a beautiful family farm girl! Thanks so much for sharing! :hugz:

KaidaMidnight
June 14th, 2006, 05:00 PM
What a great looking bunch you have there Farm Girl! :D