PDA

View Full Version : Satanism 101

satanic_truth
June 10th, 2006, 12:42 AM

Little Billy
June 10th, 2006, 01:00 AM
*points to signature* And to let everyone know, Satanism is NOT about evil.

Well, I'm glad to see someone here claiming to represent truth.

That's never happened before.

LB,
Eagerly awaits the fluffy-fying of Satanism. Please feel free to begin.

Jolixte
June 10th, 2006, 01:03 AM
Argh. I know a great deal about Satanism actually, but you may start telling us the truth anytime.

Tzhebee
June 10th, 2006, 01:03 AM
really now...so, which form/branch (pick your term) of Satanism d o you follow?

Little Billy
June 10th, 2006, 01:04 AM
Argh. I know a great deal about Satanism actually, but you may start telling us the truth anytime.

Isn't this great? We finally get to hear The Truth™!

Little Billy
June 10th, 2006, 01:04 AM
really now...so, which form/branch (pick your term) of Satanism d o you follow?

DO NEVER QUESTION TEH TRUTH!

SHE = TEH TRUTH! YUO = 101 STUDENT!

LB,
Wonders how we ever got along without her.

Fire's Shadow
June 10th, 2006, 02:42 AM
Well, I'm glad to see someone here claiming to represent truth.

That's never happened before.

LB,
Eagerly awaits the fluffy-fying of Satanism. Please feel free to begin.

Dangit, we're lacking Satanists on the board. DON'T SCARE THEM OFF, LB! _wedgie_

Infinite Grey
June 10th, 2006, 02:43 AM
Dangit, we're lacking Satanists on the board.

But isn't that a good thing? :lol:

Protagonist
June 10th, 2006, 10:54 AM
Well, Satanism's a very broad category. I mean, there's theistic Satanism (they worship Lucifer) and then there's non-theistic Satanism (more a philosophy than a religion,) and then there are 14-year olds who're "Satanists" to piss off the "Xtians." I've always kinda been most curious about the non-theistic side of it.

BenSt
June 10th, 2006, 11:06 PM
Hunny...we're already wayyy ahead of you...I had a young satanist say hi to me once, such a nice boy :)

Little Billy
June 11th, 2006, 01:32 AM
Dangit, we're lacking Satanists on the board. DON'T SCARE THEM OFF, LB! _wedgie_

Sorry. I was just distracted by the pedantic intro.

Or something shiny.

One or the other.

Fire's Shadow
June 11th, 2006, 03:21 AM
:lol:

Garm
June 11th, 2006, 08:30 AM

Sorry but the bar has beeen raised and raised substancialy.

Untill you can provide a website that can identify our Nephilimic heritage by how we react to audio files you will be failing to keep abreast of the competetion.

RainInanna
June 11th, 2006, 09:12 AM
Yep, there are lots of threads on Satanism around here. You can use the search function - it's a word in the dark green bar near the top, about 3/4 of the way across your screen - and find several that discuss LaVeyan Satanism in particular, and there are two or three on Luciferian Satanism as well.

Xentor
June 11th, 2006, 10:00 AM

Yo, satanist. Spam is not allowed. Spill your guts and start talking or leave.

Xentor
June 11th, 2006, 10:01 AM
Dangit, we're lacking Satanists on the board.

Are you sure?

David19
June 11th, 2006, 07:15 PM
I'll start, i know a bit about Theistic Satanism (especially Diane Vera and the Church of Azazel), what kind of Theistic Satanist are you (like are you a member of the Church of Azazel, the Temple of Set, etc or believe Satan is a supernatural being or, an 'alien' (like the neo-nazi www.joyofsatan.com)).

Anyway, hope to hear your answers :).

Fire's Shadow
June 11th, 2006, 10:58 PM
Are you sure?

I'm sure there are a bunch of them registered, but we could always use a few more people. The broader the spectrum of traditions that occupy the board, the more interesting the discussions become. I didn't want the person to be scared off. But maybe this person is just spamming and I didn't see that. *shrug*

Rasenna
June 12th, 2006, 12:51 AM
Well, Satanism's a very broad category. I mean, there's theistic Satanism (they worship Lucifer) and then there's non-theistic Satanism (more a philosophy than a religion,) and then there are 14-year olds who're "Satanists" to piss off the "Xtians." I've always kinda been most curious about the non-theistic side of it.

Satanists actually worship a minor Roman deity? I wonder why...?
~R

David19
June 12th, 2006, 06:38 PM

Actually, not all Theistic Satanist's worship Lucifer, for example, the Church of Azazel, created by Diane Vera, worship Azazel, a Hebrew god/spirit/demon, there's also Theistic Satanist's who worship Iblis (the Islamic Satan), and some who see Satan as the Sumerian god Enki (although the ones who use this one are www.joyofsatan.com, who believe that the gods are 'aliens', plus the owner is a neo-nazi, she's married to Cliff Herrington (a neo-nazi leader in Tulsa) and has, apparantly, waged an 'astral war' on the Jews, you can see more of her 'theories' on this site - www.666blacksun.com).

There's also the Temple of Set who worship Set (the Egyptian god), plus probably, lots more definitions, Lucifer is a very small scene in Theistic Satanism (i think, anyway), plus not all Lucifer worshippers are Satanist's, since he is an Italian god (although the word Lucifer doesn't really refer to any particular god, it's name that was applied to Satan, Jesus, Venus, and others).

Anyway, just wanted to say that not all Theistic Satanist's worship Lucifer.