PDA

View Full Version : Maybe....

Amethyst Rose
June 11th, 2006, 05:06 PM
*with crossed fingers*

I'm 2 days late.... I've been nauseus and had tender boobs for a week...seems like all signs point to yes.

However, I've taken two tests and they both came out negative. The first test was EPT - which can be taken 4 days before your expected period. The second test was a Clear Blue Easy, which is to be taken on the day of your expected period. I may have miscalculated, by one day, when my period was due, however - would that have thrown of the tests enough?

Not to mention, I only had my IUD removed on the 17th of May, so I didn't even get to see if my cycles would be back to my standard 28 days, so I've only been guessing. I counted 28 days from the first day of my last period, which would make it due the 9th....right? Or is that the 10th? But I had a full month between periods the last time - with the progesterone IUD, however, which screwed things up.

Anway, blabbering.

A week ago, I felt a sharp pain on the left side of my uterous - at least I think that's where it was...guess it coulda been gas or something.... it stayed tender for a few hours. I managed to convince myself that I actually felt an implantation (mainly cuz I just read a book where the character had the same experience). Since then I've felt the nausea, etc. Maybe it's just psychosematic?

So, I'm gonna test again on the 13th....a full month after the last period and see what happens....

Can you tell I'm excited? :D

DreamSpell333
June 11th, 2006, 06:13 PM
Could the pain you felt a week ago or so,be when you ovulated? So you could be pregnant and it's too early.. depends on when you tried,if it was around the time you ovulated. I would give it another week. See if you get your period or not and re test.. Good Luck! :) :hugz:

Amethyst Rose
June 11th, 2006, 06:40 PM
If I calculated correctly, then no, it wouldn't have been ovulation pain... (not to mention it wasn't my ovary that hurt). I ovulated May 27th, I think...

HorseCrow
June 12th, 2006, 09:40 AM
(((Fingers crossed and babydust, that you are blessed with a child)))

Kalika
June 12th, 2006, 09:58 AM
:hugz:

*fingers, eyes, and toes crossed for luck* :lol:

DreamSpell333
June 12th, 2006, 01:46 PM
Hoping that you get that positive test!! Keep us posted . :)

Morr
June 12th, 2006, 03:03 PM
*crosses fingers*

Keep us updated!

Amethyst Rose
June 12th, 2006, 04:44 PM
Sigh.... I am so utterly confused. I'm 3 days late now (I've never been late my entire life, except when pregnant). I feel sick...etc. Yet another test (yeah I couldn't wait till tomorrow) came back negative.

Maybe I"m completely wrong about when I ovulated....maybe it was later than I thought and I'm not as pregnant as I thought.

Or, maybe I'm not pregnant at all and my body is just screwing with me.

Sigh.....half of my mind says, 'yes! this is it!' the other half says, 'the tests say no, so stop deluding yourself.' I just don't know how I'm supposed to feel.

KaidaMidnight
June 12th, 2006, 04:54 PM
With my last pregnancy, the tests all came back negative, but I hadn't had my period in 2 months.. A blood test comfirmed that I was pregnant. Maybe you should set up an appointment to have one done, just to be sure :D **Baby energy sent your way in hopes that you are pregnant!**

Kalika
June 12th, 2006, 08:03 PM
Sigh.... I am so utterly confused. I'm 3 days late now (I've never been late my entire life, except when pregnant). I feel sick...etc. Yet another test (yeah I couldn't wait till tomorrow) came back negative.

Maybe I"m completely wrong about when I ovulated....maybe it was later than I thought and I'm not as pregnant as I thought.

Or, maybe I'm not pregnant at all and my body is just screwing with me.

Sigh.....half of my mind says, 'yes! this is it!' the other half says, 'the tests say no, so stop deluding yourself.' I just don't know how I'm supposed to feel.

Hang in there for a couple more days. If there's still nothing, and you're still getting negatives, you should go to the doc. (Or, you could even go now... :) )

HorseCrow
June 13th, 2006, 06:52 AM
False-negative are fairly common, so don't give up hope yet. Try again in another couple of days :hugz:

Keshia
June 13th, 2006, 03:42 PM
Try not to stress too much (I know it's pretty much impossible lol). If you aren't pg then you could be delaying your period by stressing out. Last month my period was 6 days late so I know how you feel.

Kalika
June 13th, 2006, 03:56 PM
News?!

Amethyst Rose
June 13th, 2006, 06:25 PM
No changes. I'm gonna test again on the weekend when I'm 1 week late (I was a week late when I tested with my son and got a very faint line). If it's still negative then I'll make a drs appt. Until then, I'm trying to convince myself that I'm not pregnant, so I'm not stressed or obsessing about - too much. :)

Kalika
June 13th, 2006, 08:23 PM
No changes. I'm gonna test again on the weekend when I'm 1 week late (I was a week late when I tested with my son and got a very faint line). If it's still negative then I'll make a drs appt. Until then, I'm trying to convince myself that I'm not pregnant, so I'm not stressed or obsessing about - too much. :)

Keep us posted hon!

DreamSpell333
June 13th, 2006, 08:49 PM
Maybe you did ovulate later,so it is possible that you may just need to wait alittle while. Good Luck and keep us posted! :)

Morr
June 14th, 2006, 01:57 PM
*sends baby glitter*

Amethyst Rose
June 14th, 2006, 04:11 PM
Well, I'm definately not pregnant. Got my period today, 5 days late. I think that my cycle has moved from 28 days to 31 or 32, seeing as how it's been on the 13th or 14th for the last 3 months. I thought maybe my IUD was just screwing up before... but maybe not.

On one hand, I'm disappointed, (of course), but on the other hand it's a great weight off my shoulders knowing that my body is still working. :)

Thanks for your support, everyone.

Morr
June 14th, 2006, 04:13 PM
*hugs*

Well, in several days you start ovulating again... Try to nail that one ;)

Good luck :)

Kalika
June 14th, 2006, 04:23 PM
Well, I'm definately not pregnant. Got my period today, 5 days late. I think that my cycle has moved from 28 days to 31 or 32, seeing as how it's been on the 13th or 14th for the last 3 months. I thought maybe my IUD was just screwing up before... but maybe not.

On one hand, I'm disappointed, (of course), but on the other hand it's a great weight off my shoulders knowing that my body is still working. :)

Thanks for your support, everyone.

:( :hugz:

There's always next month! :boing:

KaidaMidnight
June 14th, 2006, 04:55 PM
:rubhead: :sadman: I kept coming to see if you'd found out or not. I was really hoping you would be, as you sounded like you wanted it. :hugz: There's always next month, and the fun of trying again! :) Good luck hun

DreamSpell333
June 14th, 2006, 09:44 PM
:( Im sorry that you didnt get the result you wanted. Keep on trying! dont be discouraged,because it will happen eventually! good luck next month! :hugz:

Rowan Darkmoon
June 14th, 2006, 10:02 PM
Like others have said...keep trying and hang in there. :hugz: Trying is half the fun...err...battle. ;)

Chesna
June 15th, 2006, 11:51 AM
Ohh more practicing...isn't that half the fun!!?? Sorry no good news this month, but now you may have a better understanding for next month!!

Good Luck!!!

Chesna