View Full Version : Candle holders?

February 1st, 2002, 05:11 PM
I was woundering if some people here could help me out. I'm looking for some type of crystal/rock candle holder that is made from an element that represents fire. I was going to get a rose quartz candle holder but it from what I understand that softens the effect of fire. So could some of you tell me some good crystal/rocks that represent fire, and if at all posible a site that sells candle holders made of the said crystal/rock?

Thank you.

February 1st, 2002, 05:16 PM
Hm.. never heard of candleholders made out of rocks... good luck with that :)

February 1st, 2002, 05:45 PM
What about fluorite or agate what elements do they represent?

February 1st, 2002, 06:03 PM
you could pose this question in Arts & Crafts, might get more
responses...also Magic and Rituals might be able to help.

can copy this for you to those forums if you want!

February 1st, 2002, 06:10 PM
OOH ooh, check this site out :D

can some one go there and tell me which ones represent fire? I know odsidian does, but I'm not sure about the others. any help would be greatly appreciated. :D

February 1st, 2002, 06:11 PM
Yeah sure that would be great thanks :D

February 1st, 2002, 06:14 PM
very nice site!;)

February 4th, 2002, 05:06 AM
What about making your own special candle holders? You can be inexpensive plain candleholders & decorate them with crystals & other things that represents fire to you. They would be so personal as well as being infused with your energies too.

February 5th, 2002, 03:01 PM
I like your idea. Um, out of those featured there the Gold Calcite struck me as 'fiery'...

February 21st, 2002, 06:58 PM
Obsidian was a good call. Anything black and glassy - or glassy, even - because that's the type of rock that comes from volcanoes. Even a lump of hardened lava would be good! (perhaps not the most esthetically pleasing)

February 23rd, 2002, 02:07 AM
I would have said anything red/orange in colour.. I'm not too fond of using hardened lava - or if you're superstitious.. (it's supposed to be bad luck if you take a lava stone from the lava field)