PDA

View Full Version : The Castle Thread



Pages : [1] 2

Azul
June 17th, 2006, 11:40 PM
Alright the castle mysticwicks is now recruiting!

Anyone who wants to be anything post your profession and the Kingdom supervisor (me) shall see if you qualify (more than likly yes)!

Of course we will need multiple of almost everything, King and Queen are the only things limited, and they shall be decided after our kingdom has some residents...

*rough idea, feel free to make suggestions/expect alot of changes to this post*

CheshireEyes
June 17th, 2006, 11:42 PM
Do we get to battle evil in all its varied and mysterious forms? If so, I'm in!!!

CoolJ
June 17th, 2006, 11:45 PM
Ooo yet another castle... hmm... Yes battling evil is good, but does this castle have a bar and indoor pool?

Azul
June 17th, 2006, 11:48 PM
Evil and soo soo much more!

We will have our knights, a few wizards, and quests!

and of course we need fair madiens to save (and warrioresses to save the men when things get to much for them to handle ;) )

Azul
June 17th, 2006, 11:57 PM
I hear there was a castle before our own... But I tell you now, our deeds shall be so great, we will live eternally in the legends we forge with out Honor, courage and blood!

First position assigned:

Paladin and head of the Citadel of Light(aka our knights)-CheshireEyes




and yes we have a "tavern" and in the caverns we have a heated pool (its from the lava flows...right... )

Wanna be our barkeep/Host cool?

wolfos3d
June 18th, 2006, 12:18 AM
I'm in... dunno what to be yet though.

Azul
June 18th, 2006, 12:21 AM
I'm in... dunno what to be yet though.

Do you think you would perfer being send on quests of some sort, or building/keeping the social structure of the kingdom?

wolfos3d
June 18th, 2006, 12:23 AM
Quests sound good. I want to be kinda evil but good... If that makes any sense.

Azul
June 18th, 2006, 12:28 AM
Quests sound good. I want to be kinda evil but good... If that makes any sense.

How about the transformed evil, you once fought for the forces of darkness, but you (for some reason) turned Agaisnt them and turned to our kingdom, offering your sword for a new home. Your character could be dark, but still fighting for the good side?

or if all else fails, we could have two sides in a conflict.

wolfos3d
June 18th, 2006, 12:33 AM
That sounds like a good idea.

Azul
June 18th, 2006, 12:46 AM
As it stands:
Kingdom supervisor/momentary ruler until king is found-Azul
Paladin and head of the Citadel of Light(aka our knights)-CheshireEyes
Current leader of the Assassin's guild-Wolfos3d

CheshireEyes
June 18th, 2006, 12:51 AM
*CE sharpens his sword, preparing to vanquish the dark forces and drive them from the dark lands, cleansing it finally of their evil taint*

Azul
June 18th, 2006, 12:55 AM
***Last night a guard on patrol above the east gate thought they saw a figure scale the wall and enter the castle. There was no evidence left that would prove there was an enemy within our walls, but there is also little chance the guard was mistaken. Everyone be on high alert. Please report anyone out of the ordinary, and to those in our young Assassin's guild its time to prove your skills, see if you can uncover this spy.**

wolfos3d
June 18th, 2006, 12:59 AM
Wolfos walks into the local tavern and up to the owner. "Seen anyone suspicous lately?"
She slides a few gold coins across the table. "The more you tell the more you get."

CheshireEyes
June 18th, 2006, 01:02 AM
*CE walks up beside Wolfos, and grabs the bartender, smiles and says* "Speak, my friend has asked a question, and I am much less patient, than she.... and should you lie, my sword shall be the least of your problems"

*CE turns his head toward Wolfos, flashes a smile and winks*

Azul
June 18th, 2006, 01:07 AM
*The barkeep very nerviously accepts the gold on the counter and darts his eyes to a long figure sitting at a table. The man is cloaked, and has a dark...nature about him. No one seems to notice him, everyone looks past as if he were not even there. The barkeep claims he only recently noticed he was there, he suspects he had been staring right at him all day and only just realize there was someone there....and begins to ramble about dark mages. The momentary ruler, Azul steps into the tavern and closes the door just as lightning is seen outside, a very intimidating image to anyone but the two at the bar. He sits down across from the dark man**

SilverClaw
June 18th, 2006, 01:07 AM
and indoor pool? Do not forget natural hotsprings those are a must to :D

sklabos
June 18th, 2006, 01:11 AM
So, Azul. What have I missed?

wolfos3d
June 18th, 2006, 01:12 AM
Wolfos flashes a quick, small smile at CE and then turns back to the bar keeper, watching the man and Azul out of the corner of her eye. "Dark mages you say, why bring them up?" She slid another gold coin across the bench, watching his greedy eyes follow it.

Azul
June 18th, 2006, 01:12 AM
So, Azul. What have I missed?

HEY! our thread got closed, and then the next one after that... hehe
Want to join the kingdom?

sklabos
June 18th, 2006, 01:13 AM
HEY! our thread got closed, and then the next one after that... hehe
Want to join the kingdom?
sure, why not.....

zede
June 18th, 2006, 01:15 AM
i think i would like to play. i will be a sort of mean scary wise woman/seer

sklabos
June 18th, 2006, 01:17 AM
Originally Posted by Azul
HEY! our thread got closed, and then the next one after that... hehe
Want to join the kingdom?


I noticed that........

Azul
June 18th, 2006, 01:20 AM
*The barkeep leans further in, not wanting his words to be heard. He claims he heard rumors that he dismissed until he say the man for himself. It seems that this man claims to be a Master of dark magics, and that he demands the crown to our land. Azul denied him from the start, claiming that the leader of this kingdom would not claim it by force. Azul then watched as his family fell dead before his eyes.
Barkeep: I think the man has done well so far as a leader, but no mortal can take what he is being put through...what can he do but give in to the demands?

The mage is speaking to Azul, no movement is seen other than his lips. Azul lowers his head, clasps his hands behind his ears. He takes a moment, stands and begins to walk out of the door...*

Merilwen
June 18th, 2006, 01:22 AM
Can I be the old crone who wonders aimlessly and mutters random wisdom?

"You must open your eyes to see the obvious"

:fpipesmok :crystalba :kooky:

wolfos3d
June 18th, 2006, 01:23 AM
Wolfos hands the bartender his gold, "thanks." She turns to CE and leans close to him, wispering,
"Any idea's of what we should do?"

sklabos
June 18th, 2006, 01:24 AM
(i really have never done any role playing online.....so, you guys might need to be patient with me)

Starlight*Rains
June 18th, 2006, 01:26 AM
I would like to apply for a fitting position!

wolfos3d
June 18th, 2006, 01:27 AM
(i really have never done any role playing online.....so, you guys might need to be patient with me)

((Ooc: That's fine. It's not to hard once you get going.))

Azul
June 18th, 2006, 01:27 AM
Zede - Seer to the king, slightly mad from her ability to see so deeply into the world
Merilwen- Randomly blurts out great wisdom, many heros will come to you for the last peice of a puzzle that they are stuck on


sound good?

sklabos
June 18th, 2006, 01:29 AM
Zede - Seer to the king, slightly mad from her ability to see so deeply into the world
Merilwen- Randomly blurts out great wisdom, many heros will come to you for the last peice of a puzzle that they are stuck on


sound good?
and me?

Azul
June 18th, 2006, 01:31 AM
Starlight wants a fitting position?

Starlight-Queen- last remaining decendent of the royal bloodline, survivor of massive assassination attempt on the royalty, but was saved my a wise seer. She is now the last hope for the kingdom, and their only leader as Queen.

zede
June 18th, 2006, 01:31 AM
works for me

wolfos3d
June 18th, 2006, 01:33 AM
Will update this as we go:

Azul
June 18th, 2006, 01:33 AM
and me?

Anything that you want to be? still in need of people to keep a social life to the kingdom.

Azul
June 18th, 2006, 01:34 AM
Will update this as we go:

:fpraise: :fpraise:

Starlight*Rains
June 18th, 2006, 01:34 AM
Starlight wants a fitting position?

Starlight-Queen- last remaining decendent of the royal bloodline, survivor of massive assassination attempt on the royalty, but was saved my a wise seer. She is now the last hope for the kingdom, and their only leader as Queen.*bows* *blows kisses* Thank you all! Now please, carry on! Our work is never done. We MUST defeat the forces of evil and bring light into the world and justice to my family!! *blows kisses, bows and waves as she exits*

CheshireEyes
June 18th, 2006, 01:39 AM
CE leans in close to Wolfos, smiles, and says one word, "Watch". With that CE pulls a mug of mead close to him at the bar, then quietly removes twin blades from each wrist sheath hidden under his gloves. CE then turns quickly a blade in each hand, throws and pierces each of the dark wizards' hands. Then, without missing a beat, picks up the mug, throws it at the wizard's face breaking his jaw.

Smiling and dusting off his hands he says to Wolfos, "Much harder for a wizard to cast spells without the ability to speak or perform the hand gestures required for the silent spells, Now lets see what we can find out before we dispatch him, after you milady...." CE awaits Wolfos....

sklabos
June 18th, 2006, 01:39 AM
Anything that you want to be? still in need of people to keep a social life to the kingdom.
Keeper of the Book of Magick?

Azul
June 18th, 2006, 01:42 AM
Sklabos-Guardian of the Mages tower
Protecter of the tower, the young mages within, and all the secrets it holds...

We also need some wizards people :-P

Thunder
June 18th, 2006, 01:42 AM
Can I just sit on a branch with a flagon of mead and watch?

sklabos
June 18th, 2006, 01:44 AM
okie dokie!

CheshireEyes
June 18th, 2006, 01:45 AM
Can I just sit on a branch with a flagon of mead and watch?

yeah but you have to be called Hedwig.... jk

Azul
June 18th, 2006, 01:45 AM
Can I just sit on a branch with a flagon of mead and watch?

Thunder- sitting on the village tree drinking mead, randomly yelling drunken phrases as loud as needed.

SilverClaw
June 18th, 2006, 01:47 AM
pssst is it ok if I join ?

CheshireEyes
June 18th, 2006, 01:49 AM
pssst is it ok if I join ?
more the merrier... whatcha want to be

wolfos3d
June 18th, 2006, 01:50 AM
I will update the book again after a bit more of the quest is done.

SilverClaw
June 18th, 2006, 01:50 AM
Well I do not want to be just a ranger type this time so what do you think ? :D

wolfos3d
June 18th, 2006, 01:51 AM
Well I do not want to be just a ranger type this time so what do you think ? :D
You could always do work around the town.

sklabos
June 18th, 2006, 01:52 AM
(sadly I must retire for the evening....I will be back as soon as I can)

SilverClaw
June 18th, 2006, 01:53 AM
see ya :wave:

CheshireEyes
June 18th, 2006, 01:53 AM
Well I do not want to be just a ranger type this time so what do you think ? :D
Hymnia what would you like to be? cleric, monk, warrior, barbarian, the possibilities are endless

Azul
June 18th, 2006, 01:56 AM
(Also, anyone, feel free to add whatever you want to the story, even if its happening in a differant place/time from the currect events, it just adds to the fun)

SilverClaw
June 18th, 2006, 01:56 AM
yep I know Rangers are what I normally play cause they are well most suited to me in RL.. but brb..

wolfos3d
June 18th, 2006, 01:58 AM
yep I know Rangers are what I normally play cause they are well most suited to me in RL.. but brb..

You could always go as a fighter. They can normally use both swords and bows. There are quite a few classes that can come to think of it.

wolfos3d
June 18th, 2006, 02:06 AM
((Ooc: Sorry guys missed the post.))

Wolfos grins at CE. “Thanks for that. I’m not to good with mages.” Wolfos approaches the man from behind and starts to lift him up. “Now lets go somewhere a little more private.”

Starlight*Rains
June 18th, 2006, 02:07 AM
***Inside the castle, Queen Star is consulting the Seer as to the future of her kingdom.......

Azul
June 18th, 2006, 02:09 AM
Wolfos begins to walk away with the man, and then realizes he is completely limp. The two set the cloaked man down, and realize that they are holding....a puppet... nothing but cloth, wodden parts, and wool stuffing....

wolfos3d
June 18th, 2006, 02:09 AM
((Ooc: Names for quests would be appreciated. It'll help me update.))

SilverClaw
June 18th, 2006, 02:10 AM
Ok I got it I am going to be a bard :D And not your typical type either ..

wolfos3d
June 18th, 2006, 02:11 AM
Wolfos begins to walk away with the man, and then realizes he is completely limp. The two set the cloaked man down, and realize that they are holding....a puppet... nothing but cloth, wodden parts, and wool stuffing....

Wolfos stared at the puppet, “I must admit this is my worst interrogation yet. I haven’t even started and he’s replaced himself.” She looked over at CE, “Looks like we have some work to do."

zede
June 18th, 2006, 02:15 AM
"why are you here" zede grumbles before she realizes it's the queen. "ah your magesty is there something wrong"

Starlight*Rains
June 18th, 2006, 02:18 AM
As always dear Seer, I am concerned for my kingdom. I value your wisdom as though I were seeing it with mine own eyes. Please tell me...What is to come of my people, my home?







(post #1212)

CheshireEyes
June 18th, 2006, 02:21 AM
Wolfos stared at the puppet, “I must admit this is my worst interrogation yet. I haven’t even started and he’s replaced himself.” She looked over at CE, “Looks like we have some work to do."

"A moment, milady"... with that kneels, removes his holy symbol and begins to pray.... as he stands, gasps come from the patrons, as CE's eyes glow. CE slowly begins to scan the tavern. He stops a few feet to his left, draws his sword and walks calmly over to a seemingly empty spot on the wall. CE thrusts his sword into what first appears to be empty stones but suddenly blood begins to issue forth. Unable to maintain his illusion any longer, the wizard appears, CE's blade piercing his shoulder.

"Try that again, and it won't be your shoulder I pierce", CE threatens quietly.

"Now, we have some questions".

To Wolfos, "Detect Evil has always worked wonders for me, wouldn't you agree?", smiling....

Azul
June 18th, 2006, 02:21 AM
Hymnia- The only bard in all of the land, it seems accidents followed her competition wherever they went...rumor has it she can hold her own in a fight as well.

zede
June 18th, 2006, 02:23 AM
"this is not desided yet there are many challages ahead the choices that are made will tell in time. i do have a warning for you my precious child, there is someone near that you trust, they will betray you. be careful as you are the last of your great family, without you all will be lost!"

SilverClaw
June 18th, 2006, 02:25 AM
Hymnia- The only bard in all of the land, it seems accidents followed her competition wherever they went...rumor has it she can hold her own in a fight as well. yep that is the way I was working it, I have her some what thought out now... :D

wolfos3d
June 18th, 2006, 02:27 AM
"A moment, milady"... with that kneels, removes his holy symbol and begins to pray.... as he stands, gasps come from the patrons, as CE's eyes glow. CE slowly begins to scan the tavern. He stops a few feet to his left, draws his sword and walks calmly over to a seemingly empty spot on the wall. CE thrusts his sword into what first appears to be empty stones but suddenly blood begins to issue forth. Unable to maintain his illusion any longer, the wizard appears, CE's blade piercing his shoulder.

"Try that again, and it won't be your shoulder I pierce", CE threatens quietly.

"Now, we have some questions".

To Wolfos, "Detect Evil has always worked wonders for me, wouldn't you agree?", smiling....

Wolfos had a grin on her face once more. "Detect Evil is a usefull tool indeed." She walks over and grabs the man by the other shoulder. "Lets take him somewhere else."

Starlight*Rains
June 18th, 2006, 02:29 AM
"this is not desided yet there are many challages ahead the choices that are made will tell in time. i do have a warning for you my precious child, there is someone near that you trust, they will betray you. be careful as you are the last of your great family, without you all will be lost!"Oh thank you wise one. I will be cautious I assure you. My guards are always near. *Offers the Seer a goblet of her wine* Drink with me wise Seer. You of all have earned it.

wolfos3d
June 18th, 2006, 02:31 AM
(Ooc: Let me know what you all think of the book so far.))

Azul
June 18th, 2006, 02:32 AM
Walking down the dusty road Laianna spies a tavern, as she walks towards it she gets and uneasy feeling she should look behind her… She slows her step and casually looks over right shoulder then left. She continues to the tavern and as she goes to open the door..


(occ: still working on aname for this character.)


As Azul walks into the rain he pulls his hood up, and shivers for a moment, his insticnt to warm himself with a spell is soon subsided, overcome by fear. He spots laianna walking towards the tavern, he knew she had not seen him yet, but that could change fast even in this downpour. He ran into an alley nearby, waiting for her to pass, and as he did he heard some strange noises coming form inside of the tavern... As the bard passed by, he cast a spell on her, it would pass quickly, but allowed him to see as if he was a bird on her shoulder. She turn quickly, he feared he had been caught, his skills far out of practice, but she seemed to shrug off the accurance... he waited to see what had happened inside.

zede
June 18th, 2006, 02:32 AM
"i thank you milady but it's best i skip the wine, i would not dull my sight at this time as i fear you may have need of it"

CheshireEyes
June 18th, 2006, 02:34 AM
Wolfos had a grin on her face once more. "Detect Evil is a usefull tool indeed." She walks over and grabs the man by the other shoulder. "Lets take him somewhere else."

"As you say, milady, perhaps you should search him first, while I do have a penchant for battle and the works of the gods, this one's", tilts head toward wizard, "are a crafty lot and may have some infernal traps located upon his person".

Starlight*Rains
June 18th, 2006, 02:34 AM
(Ooc: Let me know what you all think of the book so far.))(Ooc: Very good!!! Thanks for doing it!)

wolfos3d
June 18th, 2006, 02:36 AM
"As you say, milady, perhaps you should search him first, while I do have a penchant for battle and the works of the gods, this one's", tilts head toward wizard, "are a crafty lot and may have some infernal traps located upon his person".

“A good idea indeed,” Wolfos replied. She started to search through his robes. She pulled out a small bottle with a strange liquid in it. “What do we have here?”

SilverClaw
June 18th, 2006, 02:36 AM
(OOC:
Walking down the dusty road Laianna spies

As Azul walks into the rain he pulls his hood up,
Just wanted to make sure for consistancy here did we just have a real quick weather change ? :D )

Azul
June 18th, 2006, 02:38 AM
"As you say, milady, perhaps you should search him first, while I do have a penchant for battle and the works of the gods, this one's", tilts head toward wizard, "are a crafty lot and may have some infernal traps located upon his person".

*the spell crafter on the ground slammed his boots as hard as it seemed he could on the floor, everything in the tavern flashed bright white and there was a thick smoke in teh air*

Starlight*Rains
June 18th, 2006, 02:38 AM
"i thank you milady but it's best i skip the wine, i would not dull my sight at this time as i fear you may have need of it"Oh yes Seer. My appologies. I must have forgotten myself for a time. *Walks over to her window to gaze upon her guards for reassurance* Will you be staying in the Castle this eve?

Azul
June 18th, 2006, 02:39 AM
(OCC:

Just wanted to make sure for consistancy here did we just have a real quick weather change ? :D )

Well there was lightning when i first came into the tavern, still in that mindset hehe ;)

wolfos3d
June 18th, 2006, 02:40 AM
*the spell crafter on the ground slammed his boots as hard as it seemed he could on the floor, everything in the tavern flashed bright white and there was a thick smoke in teh air*

((Ooc: Lets just say that went after my post. lol.))

Wolfos started to cough but kept a firm hand on her prisoner. "What is this?" she coughed.

wolfos3d
June 18th, 2006, 02:41 AM
(OCC:

Just wanted to make sure for consistancy here did we just have a real quick weather change ? :D )

((Ooc: Let's just say you were under shelter?))

SilverClaw
June 18th, 2006, 02:43 AM
Well there was lightning when i first came into the tavern, still in that mindset hehe ;) ah ok

((Ooc: Let's just say you were under shelter?))
(Ooc: I just will remove the dusty trail part then :) sorry about that . I aslo have to call it a night now be back in the morning ok? )

zede
June 18th, 2006, 02:49 AM
"i will be staying where ever you are, as always my dear. go get some rest all will be well for tonight you are safe. let's see what our dreams tell us." zede walks to the queen and lightly strokes her hair. "you worry too much child, i fear that you will make yourself ill. you should show more concern for yourself and less for those around you."

Azul
June 18th, 2006, 02:51 AM
(ooc: hehe it seems our mage isn't as powerful as i planned)

Azul peers through the crowd, seeing all that has happened he is dismayed that no one seems to find this unusual. He breaks his concentration on the spell realizing he must do something before everyone in the room is slaughtered...

He walks to the window so that he has a line of sight, and summons the strength to cast a spell that has not been used for quite some time...

With the words whispered and the hand motions done, the room cleared of the smoke, and the two heros were frozen in place. As he walked into the room, the walls came alive, atleast a dozen of figured in the same dark clothing moved away from the walls and became noticable to everyone else in the room.

In seconds there were a dozen hands in the air, all prepared to cast a lethal spell at a moments command...

"I've onyl returned to warn them first, before this situation gets worse...
that is nothing more than a speaker, and these are nothing more than pawns. "

Azul released the two from the freezing spell, and a dozen mouthes began to move silently..

Starlight*Rains
June 18th, 2006, 03:01 AM
"i will be staying where ever you are, as always my dear. go get some rest all will be well for tonight you are safe. let's see what our dreams tell us." zede walks to the queen and lightly strokes her hair. "you worry too much child, i fear that you will make yourself ill. you should show more concern for yourself and less for those around you."Oh Thank you wise one. You are likened to my mother. *begins to tear up* Oh...I miss her so. *wipes out her eyes and straighten up* Yes....I must rest...tomorrow is to be quite eventful. I know I should worry of myself but my whole kingdom is in danger. I am the last of my bloodline and must care for them as if they were my family. They are all I have left. My kingdom MUST survive!!! Will you stay in my bed chamber near me? Or at least stay until I slip into my slumber? I know you have your own but I feel as though I need you near to me this eve. My mother always stroked my hair until I fell away. Could I trouble you Dear one?

zede
June 18th, 2006, 03:15 AM
"you remind me of your mother, you have her heart and her beauty. of course i will stay with you if it eases your mind. i spent many a night at your mothers bed side. it would be no trouble to do the same with you. come child rest your head"

CheshireEyes
June 18th, 2006, 03:18 AM
"Confound it all!!! Dark wizards!!! I knew I should have run the beast through" yelling. CE then in a more normal tone says to Wolfos, " What have you got there? Doubtless some trinket with a dubious purpose".

wolfos3d
June 18th, 2006, 03:20 AM
"Confound it all!!! Dark wizards!!! I knew I should have run the beast through" yelling. CE then in a more normal tone says to Wolfos, " What have you got there? Doubtless some trinket with a dubious purpose".

"Let's get us out of here." Wolfos puts the bottle into her pocket. "We'll find out what this is later."

(edited because I make no sence)

Starlight*Rains
June 18th, 2006, 03:25 AM
"you remind me of your mother, you have her heart and her beauty. of course i will stay with you if it eases your mind. i spent many a night at your mothers bed side. it would be no trouble to do the same with you. come child rest your head"
*sleepily mumbles* Thank you wise one......*lays down on her silken sheets as the Seer strokes her hair* I'll....see...you........*falls into a deep slumber before she can finish her sentence*

Azul
June 18th, 2006, 03:32 AM
Azul throws his hand into the pockets of his cloak, digging deep, searching for something. The dark wizards finished their spells in unison, black bolts struck at Azul, leaveing nothing but a soaking cloak where he once stood.

A voice boomed in the room "Im safe, now get away fast, you are the only ones who can correct this now."

A small vial lay rest on top of the cloak, it must have been what he was looking for, it appeared to recently been shaken, mixing the fluids inside....

zede
June 18th, 2006, 03:37 AM
zede remains with the queen, as she sleeps. fear lays heavy on her heart for the future of the queen who will always be child to her, and the kingdom.

CheshireEyes
June 18th, 2006, 03:38 AM
CE grabs the cloak and vial, sword in hand, "Perhaps this is one of those occasions my teacher spoke of, 'discretion and valor' and all that, shall we make our exit?" CE awaits Wolfos' response, as he is always up for a fight, but decides it is more than his life that hangs in the balance and, so, he waits...

Starlight*Rains
June 18th, 2006, 03:43 AM
(Ooc:Wolfos...the story is going great but you forgot this part)
Oh yes Seer. My appologies. I must have forgotten myself for a time. *Walks over to her window to gaze upon her guards for reassurance* Will you be staying in the Castle this eve?

HeavensHope
June 18th, 2006, 05:14 AM
Can I be a warrior princess or something?

purple dragon
June 18th, 2006, 05:38 AM
could i be a warrioress who is always the poor sod who gets kidnapped?

CheshireEyes
June 18th, 2006, 05:41 AM
Can I be a warrior princess or something?

Of course you may, HH. Do you want to be a certain type of warrior? There are a wide variety of warriors. :)

CheshireEyes
June 18th, 2006, 05:42 AM
could i be a warrioress who is always the poor sod who gets kidnapped?


You most certainly can.

purple dragon
June 18th, 2006, 06:02 AM
You most certainly can.

YAY!!!
Kris the unfortunate worrioress

Thunder
June 18th, 2006, 09:29 AM
yeah but you have to be called Hedwig.... jk

Given enough Mead... you can call me "Mary Queen of Scots".

purple dragon
June 18th, 2006, 09:33 AM
Given enough Mead... you can call me "Mary Queen of Scots".

walks past and gives thunder some more mead:cheers:

Thunder
June 18th, 2006, 09:47 AM
walks past and gives thunder some more mead:cheers:

PD did not notice the sign [Will be a Familiar for mead] since Thunder was draped across it. "I am now your constant companion." The feeling of exhilaration and expectation over having her very own mystical Owl will soon fade. The sight of a drunken owl trying to keep pace with a young Princess on foot because he will not put down his mead is... shall we say disconcerting, to say the least.

purple dragon
June 18th, 2006, 09:51 AM
PD did not notice the sign [Will be a Familiar for mead] since Thunder was draped across it. "I am now your constant companion." The feeling of exhilaration and expectation over having her very own mystical Owl will soon fade. The sight of a drunken owl trying to keep pace with a young Princess on foot because he will not put down his mead is... shall we say disconcerting, to say the least.

(i'm not a princess i'm a worrioress)
just my luck...
*canters away*

Thunder
June 18th, 2006, 09:56 AM
(i'm not a princess i'm a worrioress)
just my luck...
*canters away*

All you humans look alike, hic.

purple dragon
June 18th, 2006, 09:57 AM
come on then keep up, i've got to...somewhere

Thunder
June 18th, 2006, 10:01 AM
come on then keep up, i've got to...somewhere

Flap..skip...flap...skip... Sarcastically "A Worrioress... with somewhere to be, no less...Sh*t, just my luck".

purple dragon
June 18th, 2006, 10:03 AM
you think you're lucks bad, i've got to be somewheere but i cant remember where!!!!

Vitkyng
June 18th, 2006, 10:11 AM
*a raven flaps down from the rooftops to land behind the owl.. then transforms in a disconcerting blur into a gnarled old man, leaning on an equally gnarled, rune covered staff, his broad floppy hat and long tangled, grey beard hide much of his features.

((ooc: old rune-mage and seer, lives in the mountains to the North))

purple dragon
June 18th, 2006, 10:12 AM
oook wheres my owl gone?

Vitkyng
June 18th, 2006, 10:13 AM
"He's right here lass.."

*prods the wobbly owl with his staff

purple dragon
June 18th, 2006, 10:14 AM
and who are you and why are you following me?

Deranged Hermit
June 18th, 2006, 10:16 AM
I'd like to apply for the position of gamekeeper and/or beast master.

Vitkyng
June 18th, 2006, 10:17 AM
"Why dost ye think I would follow such a one as yerself? Mayhap it's the owl I am interested in.."

*Reaches down and plops a small scroll tube into the owls mead

"This is for you, when you sober enough to read it"

purple dragon
June 18th, 2006, 10:18 AM
ooc: woot DH is joining the fun!!!!

Vitkyng
June 18th, 2006, 10:20 AM
:wave: :viking:

((ooc: does the owl need a keeper? hehe))

purple dragon
June 18th, 2006, 10:27 AM
"Why dost ye think I would follow such a one as yerself? Mayhap it's the owl I am interested in.."

*Reaches down and plops a small scroll tube into the owls mead

"This is for you, when you sober enough to read it"


like he will ever be sober enough
*confiscates all of the owls mead*maybe that will work
:idea: i know where i'm meant to be now!

Deranged Hermit
June 18th, 2006, 10:28 AM
:wave: :viking:

((ooc: does the owl need a keeper? hehe))

I'm pretty sure Thunder needs a keeper... :eyebrow: *whipcrack* sober up a minute and make yerself useful!

Vitkyng
June 18th, 2006, 10:28 AM
Where is that lass?

*leans heavily on his staff as he suffers a coughing fit

purple dragon
June 18th, 2006, 10:30 AM
somewhere back in that direction i think.....
i hate being unfortunate

Vitkyng
June 18th, 2006, 10:32 AM
"Come on then"

*starts to hobble along in that direction, his staff thumping heavily on the cobbles.. he moves very quickly despite his seeming infirmity

purple dragon
June 18th, 2006, 10:33 AM
"Come on then"

*starts to hobble along in that direction, his staff thumping heavily on the cobbles.. he moves very quickly despite his seeming infirmity


follows along, incredibly confused.......

Vitkyng
June 18th, 2006, 10:40 AM
http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h152/vitkyng/Animated20Crow.gif

*A huge raven, as big as a hound, flaps down from somewhere above to land in front of Vitkyng. It proceeds to caw and flap wildly for almost a minute before flapping back up into the sky to disappear behind the rooftops

"Well now... that was interesting news indeed"

purple dragon
June 18th, 2006, 10:42 AM
*tries to wake the owl up* come on wake up
*hears the swarking* what on earth???

Vitkyng
June 18th, 2006, 10:47 AM
Just some news from afar

purple dragon
June 18th, 2006, 10:48 AM
care to say what?
we're almost there, i can see the castle again

Vitkyng
June 18th, 2006, 10:52 AM
Someone has died.. it could be good or bad news.. I don't know yet.

We need to hurry to the castle.. I need to consult the runes.. and mayhap the seer there might tell us more.

purple dragon
June 18th, 2006, 10:53 AM
ok, would you like me to go ahead?

Vitkyng
June 18th, 2006, 11:01 AM
Nay lass.. it won't change things..
Besides I may have need of your blade before I get there.. if any assassins have gotten wind of this news we may never reach yon castle

purple dragon
June 18th, 2006, 11:03 AM
*raises eyebrows*must be important then?
i would send the owl but he doesn't seem to be doing anything apart from snore...

Vitkyng
June 18th, 2006, 11:05 AM
((OOC sorry.. ran outta time.. gotta go))

*suddenly looks up and stands listening as if someone is talking directly into his head

"I am a danger to ye. I must depart for a time."

*steps into a shadowed alley and before anyone can even look, he is gone

purple dragon
June 18th, 2006, 11:07 AM
*blinks* now what am i meant to do?

*carries on journeying into town to find the apothecary* excuse me have you got anything for a drunk owl?

Starlight*Rains
June 18th, 2006, 11:14 AM
***As the sun begins to fill her bed chamber, the Queen begins to stir from her slumber..........

zede
June 18th, 2006, 01:29 PM
"quickly child arise there is danger, someone is dead poisoned in the kitchen. a poison ment for you has missed it's mark and taken a servent to the grave in your place." the old woman pulls a vile from her pouch "take this go to CE stay by his side i have summend him to my chambers he should be there waiting for you. trust no one else! eat only food you have treated with the liquid in this vile. it may save your life. i will return as fast as i can, there is something i must attend to." zede holds the queens face in her hands as she looks deep into her eyes. "do as i've told you child no stuburn antics you must stay safe at all costs. worry not for me, i will return to you when i have finished my task. now go!"

Starlight*Rains
June 18th, 2006, 01:45 PM
"quickly child arise there is danger, someone is dead poisoned in the kitchen. a poison ment for you has missed it's mark and taken a servent to the grave in your place." the old woman pulls a vile from her pouch "take this go to CE stay by his side i have summend him to my chambers he should be there waiting for you. trust no one else! eat only food you have treated with the liquid in this vile. it may save your life. i will return as fast as i can, there is something i must attend to." zede holds the queens face in her hands as she looks deep into her eyes. "do as i've told you child no stuburn antics you must stay safe at all costs. worry not for me, i will return to you when i have finished my task. now go!"***Queen Star quickly rises and dresses "Please see to it that the poor servant is properly attended to" *she takes the vial, hugs the Seer and runs off to the Seer's chambers to meet CE (in a trailing voice) "be careful wise one........."

purple dragon
June 18th, 2006, 01:56 PM
vial in hand Kris rides to the training grounds to get in some extra practice

CheshireEyes
June 18th, 2006, 02:03 PM
CE sensing something amiss, turns to Wolfos and says, "the queen requires aid!! I must fly.." CE draws his sword and heads for the castle, sliently praying he is not too late....

purple dragon
June 18th, 2006, 02:07 PM
*sees CE flying by* hmm, whats going on? 1st i get landed with a drunken owl, then an old man tells me that someones died, then dissapears saying he'll put me in danger, now theres an assasin going at top speed towards the castle.....

Starlight*Rains
June 18th, 2006, 02:10 PM
***Inside the castle, Queen Star is frightened by CE rushing into the Seer's chamber. "My word CE!!!! You gave me quite the fright! Is something wrong? Oh....The Seer said to give you this. She said to eat nothing without treating it with this first. *hands CE the vial* "She also said to meet you here but i'm not sure why. Do you know?"

CheshireEyes
June 18th, 2006, 02:10 PM
*sees CE flying by* hmm, whats going on? 1st i get landed with a drunken owl, then an old man tells me that someones died, then dissapears saying he'll put me in danger, now theres an assasin going at top speed towards the castle.....

CE sensing the confused lass' bewilderment, "I'm a paladin!! Now lets go!!! The queen requires aid!!"

purple dragon
June 18th, 2006, 02:11 PM
CE sensing the confused lass' bewilderment, "I'm a paladin!! Now lets go!!! The queen requires aid!!"

uh ok.....*follows CE completely confused*

CheshireEyes
June 18th, 2006, 02:12 PM
***Inside the castle, Queen Star is frightened by CE rushing into the Seer's chamber. "My word CE!!!! You gave me quite the fright! Is something wrong? Oh....The Seer said to give you this. She said to eat nothing without treating it with this first. *hands CE the vial* "She also said to meet you here but i'm not sure why. Do you know?"


"Seers! Hints and innuendos!!!" CE sighs. "As you are alive, it appears I have arrived in time"

CheshireEyes
June 18th, 2006, 02:12 PM
"I met this one on the road" points to PD....

Starlight*Rains
June 18th, 2006, 02:14 PM
"It appears there was an attempt on my life. A piece of meat was poisoned and was meant for me. Luckily, a servant got hungry and ate it. Poor fellow. He must be properly attended to. He alone, knowing or not, saved my life!

Starlight*Rains
June 18th, 2006, 02:15 PM
"I met this one on the road" points to PD....
"Oh....erm...hello...Who might you be?"

zede
June 18th, 2006, 02:27 PM
a shadowy figure enters the queens chambers silently aproches the bed pulls back the bedding to find nothing. throws over the chamber pot in anger then exits the room.

mean while in the kitchen the seer gives instruction to the servents as to the care and handling of the dead. then inspects the food supply finding more tanted supplies she calls aside the old cook a woman that has been with the royal family all her life "take this, add it to every thing, don't question me old woman do as i say! keep your eyes open things are amiss in this castle and i will have your ass if there are anymore deaths due to posion!" zede exits while mumbleing profanity and threats to no one in particuler.

SilverClaw
June 18th, 2006, 02:37 PM
(ooc: morning I will post once I find where I left off then I got to go for a bit. Hi to all new members !:wave: )

CheshireEyes
June 18th, 2006, 02:58 PM
To the queen: "Only a coward atacks in such a way, there is no honor among the evil ones, they should face ME with a sword in hand, cowards! Cowards ALL!"
CE goes about searching the queen's chambers to see if there are any "visitors" that "need" his sword...

Starlight*Rains
June 18th, 2006, 03:02 PM
***Queen Star retires to the washroom and draws herself a hot bubble bath to help her relax. She assures the guards that she will be fine and asks politely that they stand outside the washroom door.

HeavensHope
June 18th, 2006, 03:35 PM
Of course you may, HH. Do you want to be a certain type of warrior? There are a wide variety of warriors. :)

Oh, well hm....I dont know..hehe what types of warriors are there?

CheshireEyes
June 18th, 2006, 03:46 PM
Oh, well hm....I dont know..hehe what types of warriors are there?

*dreamily* any kind you want, HH, any kind you want...

*ahem* but seriously, i'm trying to put together a little list describing the different kinds of classes so everyone is on the same page about what each person is. Here's some typical warriors off the top of my head:

Paladin - religious based warrior, follows tenets of faith, limited cleric based spells abilities
Barbarian - excellent in combat often berserks
Warrior - generic catch-all
Ranger - sort of -

each of those has specific abilities, hmm, maybe i should get on a brief list for everyone new to rpg's. But this isn't a strict rpg type thing, so you could always make up something new, fun is key....

SilverClaw
June 18th, 2006, 03:50 PM
( Hey there HH glad your joining in the fun !! :wave: )

purple dragon
June 18th, 2006, 03:51 PM
"Oh....erm...hello...Who might you be?"


hello your majesty,
i am Kris a warrioress, and i was just on my way to the training centre
*sees the queen looking at the unconcious owl*erm, this is thunder who i...er found drowning in a barel of ale......
is there anything i can do to help?

Starlight*Rains
June 18th, 2006, 04:00 PM
hello your majesty,
i am Kris a warrioress, and i was just on my way to the training centre
*sees the queen looking at the unconcious owl*erm, this is thunder who i...er found drowning in a barel of ale......
is there anything i can do to help?
For starters child, please remove that filthy drunken animal from my washroom. I'm not properly dressed. Then, seek out CE as he has authority over your duties. Oh...and please do not mention the poisoning to anyone as it would only cause a kingdom wide panic!

purple dragon
June 18th, 2006, 04:02 PM
For starters child, please remove that filthy drunken animal from my washroom. I'm not properly dressed. Then, seek out CE as he has authority over your duties. Oh...and please do not mention the poisoning to anyone as it would only cause a kingdom wide panic!


yes ma'am *goes outside*

um CE, is there anything i can do?

CheshireEyes
June 18th, 2006, 04:11 PM
yes ma'am *goes outside*

um CE, is there anything i can do?


"Mayhap we should go question the cook, I see nothing in here that should prove a danger to the queen", thinking a moment, CE lightens his tone and says, "and maybe the cook has a good recipe for cooked owl...", CE then begins to laugh hysterically and guides PD out of the room on their way to the kitchens....

purple dragon
June 18th, 2006, 04:13 PM
"Mayhap we should go question the cook, I see nothing in here that should prove a danger to the queen", thinking a moment, CE lightens his tone and says, "and maybe the cook has a good recipe for cooked owl...", CE then begins to laugh hysterically and guides PD out of the room on their way to the kitchens....

poor owl!!!! you should take pity on animals.*whilst being steered towards the kitchens*

CheshireEyes
June 18th, 2006, 04:16 PM
poor owl!!!! you should take pity on animals.*whilst being steered towards the kitchens*
"Owl makes a fine meal, kind of like chicken", CE howls hysterically, "besides, by the smell of him, he appears to have marinated himself", CE doubles over from laughter....

HeavensHope
June 18th, 2006, 04:17 PM
Hiya! Hymnia :)


Well CE...I think I wanna be the Ranger type one. hehe

purple dragon
June 18th, 2006, 04:18 PM
"Owl makes a fine meal, kind of like chicken", CE howls hysterically, "besides, by the smell of him, he appears to have marinated himself", CE doubles over from laughter....

dunks owl in a barrel of water, he's not marinated now!!
why are you finding this so funny anyway? have you eaten a strange herb?

CheshireEyes
June 18th, 2006, 04:21 PM
dunks owl in a barrel of water, he's not marinated now!!
why are you finding this so funny anyway? have you eaten a strange herb?
"Why? Do you suggest one that goes good with owl?" CE practically rolling on the floor now from laughter....

CheshireEyes
June 18th, 2006, 04:21 PM
Hiya! Hymnia :)


Well CE...I think I wanna be the Ranger type one. hehe

*poof* you're a ranger...

purple dragon
June 18th, 2006, 04:22 PM
"Why? Do you suggest one that goes good with owl?" CE practically rolling on the floor now from laughter....

*groans*
*pushes CE along the corridor* why ARE you laughing you head off anyway?

CheshireEyes
June 18th, 2006, 04:26 PM
*groans*
*pushes CE along the corridor* why ARE you laughing you head off anyway?
"I am cracking myself up with my roasted owl jokes, milady, and I'm hungry, I hope that cook has something good to eat, or that owl's going on the fire!!", CE trying to compose himself, fails miserably and renewed peals of laughter ensue as they enter the kitchens...

purple dragon
June 18th, 2006, 04:27 PM
"I am cracking myself up with my roasted owl jokes, milady, and I'm hungry, I hope that cook has something good to eat, or that owl's going on the fire!!", CE trying to compose himself, fails miserably and renewed peals of laughter ensue as they enter the kitchens...

i'm sure there will be something to eat but personally i wouldn't trust it...
*pushes CE into the kitchen*
have you anything to eat for this incredibly self amused person??

CheshireEyes
June 18th, 2006, 04:52 PM
i'm sure there will be something to eat but personally i wouldn't trust it...
*pushes CE into the kitchen*
have you anything to eat for this incredibly self amused person??


"Yes, indeed, my friend here has a problem with me eating her marinated owl, which astounds me, I mean, truly, why marinate the owl if you don't plan on eating him" CE laughs.

CE, remembering the circumstances which has brought him to the kitchens, regains his composure and adresses the head cook, "You must forgive me, my friend here, and her *ahem*, marinated owl, has brought some levity to me today, but we must speak of what the queen ALMOST ate", CE stares sternly at the cook....

purple dragon
June 18th, 2006, 04:55 PM
"Yes, indeed, my friend here has a problem with me eating her marinated owl, which astounds me, I mean, truly, why marinate the owl if you don't plan on eating him" CE laughs.

CE, remembering the circumstances which has brought him to the kitchens, regains his composure and adresses the head cook, "You must forgive me, my friend here, and her *ahem*, marinated owl, has brought some levity to me today, but we must speak of what the queen ALMOST ate", CE stares sternly at the cook....

*glares at CE*
*mutters...my owl is NOT marinated and it is NOT for eating!!!**pokes him for good measure*
it is of most importance that you answer his questions.

Deranged Hermit
June 18th, 2006, 05:08 PM
I do believe you would find the owl not pleasant to eat at all. He would be very tough for one thing, and we wouldn't want you to choke to death on all those bones and cartilage now, would we? :2G: :eyebrow:

purple dragon
June 18th, 2006, 05:09 PM
I do believe you would find the owl not pleasant to eat at all. He would be very tough for one thing, and we wouldn't want you to choke to death on all those bones and cartilage now, would we? :2G: :eyebrow:

finally someone agrees with me!!!!!

Vitkyng
June 18th, 2006, 08:15 PM
*thumps into the kitchen, leaning heavily on his staff, wheezing from heavy exertion

"Twas a servant that took the dose eh?"

*looks at CE

"Greetings.. my name is Vitkyng... I have come far to warn you that there is more going on that you might not be aware of"

"For one.. it was the servant that was meant to take the dose.. not your Queen"

HeavensHope
June 18th, 2006, 08:17 PM
Sorry this ranger is a part time ranger..hehe
(school work)

Vitkyng
June 18th, 2006, 08:18 PM
Sorry this ranger is a part time ranger..hehe
(school work)

((OOC: No problem, I gotta work in less than an hour.. ))

SilverClaw
June 18th, 2006, 08:20 PM
Sorry this ranger is a part time ranger..hehe
(school work) (( lol well still good to have you here :D As for me I have COT class lesson will be back soon I hope.
ETA ok maybe not a storm just started see ya all later ))

Vitkyng
June 18th, 2006, 08:30 PM
*settles down in a chair near the kitchen hearth to tell his tale

"You see it was a servant of mine that poisoned the Queen's meat... not to harm your queen, but to harm one that meant to kill her"

"If you knew about such things you would know that the servant that was poisoned did not eat that meat by accident, it was part of his duties, while delivering the food he is required to taste it to ensure it is safe"

Azul
June 18th, 2006, 08:32 PM
*Azul wakes up in a room with no doors, no windows, nothing but the bricks that make up its very walls.

He stands, but stumbles and falls right back on the ground, he is too weak from the events of the night before. The teleportation spell, focusing all remaining strength to tell the two to get to safety. He hopes that CE picked up the vial before he left the tavern, or azul would be stuck in this room of his own creation for some time, deep below the castle. He needed to summon the strength to teleport out, or hope CE realized the purpose of the vial he left and took it...

Vitkyng
June 18th, 2006, 08:34 PM
"However, unlike the Queen he had not already ingested the antitoxin. Which was fed to her.. and her regular food tester.... yestereve"

"You see.. the servant that was poisoned today was an imposter, an assassin that was trying to get close to your Queen, he had already killed the real servant sometime last night."

CheshireEyes
June 18th, 2006, 08:37 PM
*settles down in a chair near the kitchen hearth to tell his tale

"You see it was a servant of mine that poisoned the Queen's meat... not to harm your queen, but to harm one that meant to kill her"

"If you knew about such things you would know that the servant that was poisoned did not eat that meat by accident, it was part of his duties, while delivering the food he is required to taste it to ensure it is safe"

"Tis not always wise to tempt the Fates, but I sense your motives were pure, pray tell, what else do you know of this plot against the queen?" CE inquires.

CheshireEyes
June 18th, 2006, 08:39 PM
"However, unlike the Queen he had not already ingested the antitoxin. Which was fed to her.. and her regular food tester.... yestereve"

"You see.. the servant that was poisoned today was an imposter, an assassin that was trying to get close to your Queen, he had already killed the real servant sometime last night."

"Curses upon the EVIL ones!!! Their treachery knows no bounds!!" CE fumes...

Vitkyng
June 18th, 2006, 08:39 PM
"The runes forewarned me, but I know not who sent the assassin"

CheshireEyes
June 18th, 2006, 08:43 PM
"These dark ones have gotten too easily into the castle, their disguises will no longer hold" CE says quietly, the anger being channelled into a plan even now to secure the grounds...

Vitkyng
June 18th, 2006, 08:54 PM
*doubles over in a fit of coughing, wiping his mouth on his sleeve, which comes away smeared with blood

*catches his breath, and continues

"There is more.. a messenger came to me earlier.. the Overlord of Hlon has died.. slain by his niece.."

Vitkyng
June 18th, 2006, 08:55 PM
"If ye think he was a ruthless foe.. ye have not seen even a fraction of what that young girl is capable of in her evil."

"I know not if she has managed to seize power yet.. but if she does.. there will be war"

CheshireEyes
June 18th, 2006, 09:03 PM
*doubles over in a fit of coughing, wiping his mouth on his sleeve, which comes away smeared with blood

*catches his breath, and continues

"There is more.. a messenger came to me earlier.. the Overlord of Hlon has died.. slain by his niece.."


"You're bleeding," CE says solemnly, then continues, "if you wish it I could try to heal you, through the blessings of my gods of course, but know that I cannot turn back the ages, that is a power they guard most heartily and only in extreme dire need, but I may be able to help ease what presently afflicts you, but it must be your choice..."

Vitkyng
June 18th, 2006, 09:06 PM
"You're bleeding," CE says solemnly, then continues, "if you wish it I could try to heal you, through the blessings of my gods of course, but know that I cannot turn back the ages, that is a power they guard most heartily and only in extreme dire need, but I may be able to help ease what presently afflicts you, but it must be your choice..."

*waves away the offer

"Your god could not lift this affliction.. even if he was wont to try.."

"There are some things that the gods WILL not do"

CheshireEyes
June 18th, 2006, 09:07 PM
*Azul wakes up in a room with no doors, no windows, nothing but the bricks that make up its very walls.

He stands, but stumbles and falls right back on the ground, he is too weak from the events of the night before. The teleportation spell, focusing all remaining strength to tell the two to get to safety. He hopes that CE picked up the vial before he left the tavern, or azul would be stuck in this room of his own creation for some time, deep below the castle. He needed to summon the strength to teleport out, or hope CE realized the purpose of the vial he left and took it...


Remembering the vial that he had taken from Azul's departure, he casts the vial on the floor, a large puff of smoke issuing forth, in its wake lies the naked form of Azul. CE drapes Azul's cloak over him and helps him to his feet. "You need not run off next time my friend, evil flees before ME, they would not have posed too great a problem for me, but I thought it better to get out of there with Wolfos", CE smiles warmly at his friend....

Azul
June 18th, 2006, 09:15 PM
Remembering the vial that he had taken from Azul's departure, he casts the vial on the floor, a large puff of smoke issuing forth, in its wake lies the naked form of Azul. CE drapes Azul's cloak over him and helps him to his feet. "You need not run off next time my friend, evil flees before ME, they would not have posed too great a problem for me, but I thought it better to get out of there with Wolfos", CE smiles warmly at his friend....


"These men have more power than we could ever imagine, and it grows as we speak"

Azul takes a deep breath, trying to regain his senses after being forcfully teleported into the castle

"There is much i must tell you..."

Vitkyng
June 18th, 2006, 09:18 PM
"It seems plots surround your Court as thick and thorny as any bramble, and like weeds, they sprout more every day"

Azul
June 18th, 2006, 09:20 PM
"the speaker sought me out, he told me that the kingdom was now under the rule of their lord, they dont use names, just titles."

Leaning against a wall for a moment azul takes another deep breath.

"they require a base of operations, they want to make war against hlon. They claim it is their rightful land, and within the castle is an artifact that their king had never even attempted to use. If someone were to replace him, and take power... if they had the imagination to use the artifact... we may never be able to protect our own land. Atleast we have time while their old king remains in power..."

Azul realizes an ackward silence has overtaken the room...

"...what......"

Vitkyng
June 18th, 2006, 09:23 PM
"I must depart for Hlon with all haste.. to see what influence I can be..

If you need to get word to me.. feed the ravens."

*steps to the window and leaps out.. changing swiftly into a raven which flies away over the city

((OOC: goodnight folks.. off to work))

Merilwen
June 18th, 2006, 09:36 PM
*watches as raven soars over city*

It is for those that he places his own. The life of one for the freedom of many.

*dissapears down an alleyway*

Azul
June 18th, 2006, 09:44 PM
"so it is worse than i could have imagined....Evil amassed on one side, and evil plagueing us from within..."

Azul seemed to suddenly shrug off all notions of pain, weakness, weary feelings, he had a resolve....

"Much work to be done...where is the queen?"

CheshireEyes
June 18th, 2006, 09:55 PM
"so it is worse than i could have imagined....Evil amassed on one side, and evil plagueing us from within..."

Azul seemed to suddenly shrug off all notions of pain, weakness, weary feelings, he had a resolve....

"Much work to be done...where is the queen?"

"Last I saw, she was preening, er, bathing...., the queen does tend to luxuriate" CE laughs good-naturedly...

Azul
June 18th, 2006, 10:07 PM
"those who would do her harm would not be detectable by our standard guards.... there should be an animal in the same room as her at all times, they would sense assassins before guards would."

Azul ponders a bit

"An owl would do well...."

Starlight*Rains
June 18th, 2006, 10:45 PM
***Queens Star sends for Azul and CE. "Messenger, please bring these 2 to me as I am in dire need of an update on our current position!" With that the messenger leaves in search of the 2 men.

Azul
June 18th, 2006, 10:57 PM
***Queens Star sends for Azul and CE. "Messenger, please bring these 2 to me as I am in dire need of an update on our current position!" With that the messenger leaves in search of the 2 men.

A messanger eagerly runs up to the paladin and cloaked azul talking, and tells them of the queens request.

"well lets get to work, im sure we could make good use of that seer of hers"

CheshireEyes
June 18th, 2006, 11:04 PM
A messanger eagerly runs up to the paladin and cloaked azul talking, and tells them of the queens request.

"well lets get to work, im sure we could make good use of that seer of hers"


"As you say, lead on" CE awaits Azul's lead....

Azul
June 18th, 2006, 11:07 PM
Azul begins to head in the direction of the queens chambers, he hears a faint whisper, and peers towards CE to see if he was trying to say something, and then everything goes dark.....

Azul
June 18th, 2006, 11:18 PM
Azul became aware he was on the floor, the cold stone on his face and warm blood.... He heard shouts, teh sound of metal on metal, and he could see blurry figured in heated battle...and then he gave in to the pain in his head and everything was dakr once more..

wolfos3d
June 18th, 2006, 11:25 PM
Wolfos had been gathering information around town when she had caught word of trouble at the castle. She ran to the castle only to find a bloodbath had ensued.

purple dragon
June 19th, 2006, 05:16 AM
"those who would do her harm would not be detectable by our standard guards.... there should be an animal in the same room as her at all times, they would sense assassins before guards would."

Azul ponders a bit

"An owl would do well...."



*looks at CE* i TOLD you my owl had other uses apart from eating....sire?*looks at the spot where king azul was*
uh oh.....

CE what are we gonna do now? and please no more owl jokes...

purple dragon
June 19th, 2006, 01:35 PM
*makes a decision*
*points at a servant* you, go tell the queen...NOW!

Thunder
June 19th, 2006, 01:38 PM
*Raises head... looks around room* "Where the hell am I?" *Passes out again*

Deranged Hermit
June 19th, 2006, 01:39 PM
I sense something is amiss here...

Thunder
June 19th, 2006, 01:41 PM
I sense something is amiss here...

You're a frickin genius.

Deranged Hermit
June 19th, 2006, 01:43 PM
You're a frickin genius.

:fishsmack :lol:

purple dragon
June 19th, 2006, 01:46 PM
*Raises head... looks around room* "Where the hell am I?" *Passes out again*


oh no you dont!!!
if you stay awake i'll give you some mead....and a mixture to cure your hangover...
*does not like the feeling of making decisions with my bad luck*

someone help me please?!?!?!?! i actually cant do this by myself!

Unlogic
June 19th, 2006, 05:42 PM
We also need some wizards people :-P

*volunteers*

One sorcerer and experimental thaumatologist reporting for duty. *tries not to blow up the mages' tower*

Thunder
June 19th, 2006, 10:26 PM
oh no you dont!!!
if you stay awake i'll give you some mead....and a mixture to cure your hangover...
*does not like the feeling of making decisions with my bad luck*

someone help me please?!?!?!?! i actually cant do this by myself!

You will find, with time, that I am not particularly helpful... Hic... thud.

Deranged Hermit
June 19th, 2006, 10:43 PM
mayhaps we'd best find another owl :eyez:

Azul
June 19th, 2006, 11:31 PM
mayhaps we'd best find another owl :eyez:

* azul wakes up in the spot where he had fallen too, and begins to look around....*

"oops...."

*it appears azul tripped on his cloak, fell into a fully armored warrior, knocked him into a guard, the guards sword sliced a passing servants arm open, and the servant pulled his dagger on the guard, begining a completely accidental brawl between nearby guards, knights, and servants of the castle...what a mess....*

zede
June 19th, 2006, 11:38 PM
the old woman rushes in to find a very unsettleing seen! "i will have the life flogged from the whole of you!" she screams with disdain at the entire group involve in the fight "can no one in this castle be counted on! where is the queen! who is guarding her whilst you degenerates play warrior!"

wolfos3d
June 20th, 2006, 12:49 AM
the old woman rushes in to find a very unsettleing seen! "i will have the life flogged from the whole of you!" she screams with disdain at the entire group involve in the fight "can no one in this castle be counted on! where is the queen! who is guarding her whilst you degenerates play warrior!"

Wolfos soon realised that the bloodbath she had thought that had ensued was just a complete misunderstanding. She walked up to the unlikely party. "Is everything alright?" she asked.

Azul
June 20th, 2006, 01:07 AM
Wolfos soon realised that the bloodbath she had thought that had ensued was just a complete misunderstanding. She walked up to the unlikely party. "Is everything alright?" she asked.

"no a broke my nose... but all things considered, yes, lets get to the queen now!"

Gypsy flower
June 21st, 2006, 12:48 AM
a solitary and tattered Gypsy wanders in to the grounds admiring the gardens
"whose castle is this " she asks the gardener

the gardener looks at her as if he doesnt understand what she asked

Gypsy flower
June 21st, 2006, 12:58 AM
Do you think they would mind if I seek refuge within these walls tonight? she asks again
the gardener has no response still

Starlight*Rains
June 21st, 2006, 11:35 AM
***Queen Star is out on her balcony taking in the fresh air when she notices someone in the garden. "Guards!!! Bring that woman to me so I may find her purpose here!!!"

purple dragon
June 21st, 2006, 05:24 PM
*sees the gypsy being dragged to the queen* poor thing...i should really do something but we know what happened last time dont we!!!!
*thinks it best just to wait and see what happens*

Vitkyng
June 21st, 2006, 09:18 PM
*a raven alights on the balcony rail next to Queen Star, hops closer to her and drops a small rune inscribed amethyst onto the ground at her feet, it then hops off the rail and flies away over the city once more

Gypsy flower
June 23rd, 2006, 12:25 AM
*sees the gypsy being dragged to the queen* poor thing...i should really do something but we know what happened last time dont we!!!!
*thinks it best just to wait and see what happens*
I must say she says standing and brushing herself off
your people are not very nice to strangers, she pauses and looks over the woman
you must be the queen of this place..right??
she takes a seat on one of the pilows strewn about the floor
I can be of great value to you your majesty.. I can see the future, and other things I am very gifted
she shrugs
but if you wish I shall move on,
trying to impress the queen she conjurs a plate of grapes and a bottle of wine with two glasses
want to share a drink with me your majesty
she says pouring
it is the best ambrosia you have ever tasted. that I guarentee

Starlight*Rains
June 23rd, 2006, 12:10 PM
"I do not mean to be rude but my kingdom has been under attack by dark forces for some time now. There have been attempts on my life. My guards will have to clear you before I can drink of your wine or even share in your company. Please understand that this is just for my protection. Now guards, if you would, search this woman and clear her so I may talk to her privately." *Longingly looks at the wonderful wine conjured by the gypsy*

Deranged Hermit
June 23rd, 2006, 03:26 PM
*looks around, sees that there are is no game that requires keeping or beasts that need mastering, and thinks that this is going nowhere very quickly*

Starlight*Rains
June 23rd, 2006, 03:31 PM
*looks around, sees that there are is no game that requires keeping or beasts that need mastering, and thinks that this is going nowhere very quickly*Pfbbbbbbbbtttttttt:hahugh: _wedgie_
(oh yeah....Ooc)

Vitkyng
June 23rd, 2006, 09:03 PM
*hobbles up to the guards at the castle gate..

"Please convey me to the Queen and Azul.. I have important news from Hlon"

*waits while the guards look at each other indecisively, finally snaps

"Fine then.. don't just stand there.. one of you go tell them I await Azul at the gate.. when he is ready to come speak to me"

*one of the guards rushes off to take the message about the mysterious stranger to Star and Azul

Gypsy flower
June 24th, 2006, 12:56 AM
"I do not mean to be rude but my kingdom has been under attack by dark forces for some time now. There have been attempts on my life. My guards will have to clear you before I can drink of your wine or even share in your company. Please understand that this is just for my protection. Now guards, if you would, search this woman and clear her so I may talk to her privately." *Longingly looks at the wonderful wine conjured by the gypsy*
Gypsy endures the search although she is feeling taken advantage of she really needs a few friends she has been on her own to long
stripped naked the guards toss her a ugly and worn robe
she sighs as the queens guards toss her in a cement type room with a small window and a cot for a bed and a small fireplace she hears the door lock click
she looks about "Fire" she orders and the mantel comes alive with flame
"Wine" she orders again as a bottle appears and she drinks right out of the bottle

she sees a couple of white mice are watching from the cracks in the wall
"cheese" she commands a gift for the mice then she lies back on her cot pulling the wool blanket about her hoping to get some rest

Vitkyng
June 24th, 2006, 12:58 AM
*restlessy hobbles back and forth in front of the gates waiting for a summons from Azul or Star

"You'd think they'd show a little more concern for news of import to their kingdom..." he mutters under his breath

Gypsy flower
June 24th, 2006, 01:11 AM
the tower smells like pi** the wool blanket is making her itch
she gives up on trying to sleep and sits by the fire
"I was better off in the wood" she complains
"down comforter" she orders the wool blanket changes before her eyes she knows she cant hold it for long, she concentrates hard

Azul
June 24th, 2006, 01:14 AM
*Azul gets word from the guards that an old man is at the gate looking for the queen*

*leaning out a window*
"hmmm...looks famila-oh right.... (yelling) SEND HIM ON UP!"

Gypsy flower
June 24th, 2006, 01:21 AM
she gives up and begins to cry
in her weakened state her spells never last for long
she looks about the dank cell
she needs to get away
she begins to try to make a plan
she knows it was a big mistake to seek refuge in this castle

Azul
June 24th, 2006, 01:32 AM
*Azul rushes to find the queen, knowing the old man will find his way there on his own, as he passes the above the holding cells he feels the air come alive with magic, and the floor he is standing on turns to smoke, and as he find himself once again on the floor nearly having the wits knocked out of him, he sees the now ceiling become solid again...*

"does it ever end....oh... hello?"

Gypsy flower
June 24th, 2006, 01:34 AM
the cement tower is dark and damp,
she wraps in her conjured blanket and trys to be brave

CheshireEyes
June 24th, 2006, 01:34 AM
she gives up and begins to cry
in her weakened state her spells never last for long
she looks about the dank cell
she needs to get away
she begins to try to make a plan
she knows it was a big mistake to seek refuge in this castle

CE enters the cells area, "What brings you here, milady? You must forgive us, there are many spies that have, of late, come to easily into the castle", looks upon the gypsy kindly...

Gypsy flower
June 24th, 2006, 01:35 AM
I am not a spy. I am but a wanderer
her tears have ruined her make up she looks frail and dejected

Azul
June 24th, 2006, 01:35 AM
OCC: make sure you add me into all this, i DID fall into this cell ;)

Gypsy flower
June 24th, 2006, 01:37 AM
who is your friend? {azul}
have you come to release me?

Azul
June 24th, 2006, 01:42 AM
"Release you, i didn't even know you were here, but i see no reason you need to be kept... Guards are too lazy to follow the procedures so they just throw everyone into the hold... Let me formally apologize on behalf of our queen, and now i must be going. Someone i must talk to and ive just lost a few minutes getting to them..."

*Azul hurries off through the door, pointing at one of the guards and saying something along the lines of " good for nothing" as he passed

Gypsy flower
June 24th, 2006, 01:45 AM
she is grateful
she runs as fast as possible into the woods but she slams head on in to the handsome Chesire eyes
she steps back and looks him over

CheshireEyes
June 24th, 2006, 01:48 AM
she is grateful
she runs as fast as possible into the woods but she slams head on in to the handsome Chesire eyes
she steps back and looks him over

"Milady?" CE bows deeply, "I am ever at your service".....CE smiles warmly..

Gypsy flower
June 24th, 2006, 01:55 AM
thank you so much kind sire
umm I do have a cottage not much farther in the woods,
I feel so..weird in these rags
would you care to come to my home for some tea?
then I can change and we can get to know each other, i do owe you a debt of gratitude she looks at him again
she isnt sure if she can trust one of the Queens men from that castle but there is something about him she find very attractive

Gypsy flower
June 24th, 2006, 02:14 AM
as they arive at her home the two men Azul and CE notice a man lives there as well
she explains
my love Socal will be grateful for your assistance, he hates it when I wander
but we were in a fight and as usual I got in over my head,
I can promise there is a reward for you two for saving me
he will be forever grateful

Socal
June 24th, 2006, 02:26 AM
as they arive at her home the two men Azul and CE notice a man lives there as well
she explains
my love Socal will be grateful for your assistance, he hates it when I wander
but we were in a fight and as usual I got in over my head,
I can promise there is a reward for you two for saving me
he will be forever grateful
'Welcome gentlemen to our humble home, and thank you for bringing my Gypsy safely back to me' say Socal while offering Azul and CE food and drinks. 'Hope she didn't cause any trouble in the kingdom. She is quite crafty in getting men do her bidding' he adds.

Azul
June 24th, 2006, 02:27 AM
*azul begins to wonder how he went to find the queen and ended up with CE and this strange women that was in the cell...*

"...hmmmm...Strange things happen when you are near, do you happen to practice any form of magic?...or anything that would explain phasing through solid stone...?"

*Azul suddenly feels the air surge with energy before him, he jumps backward in shock. CE is hit by his elbow, knocking him unconsious*

"...."
*azul sighs*

Gypsy flower
June 24th, 2006, 02:39 AM
Socal gets Gypsy comfortable in bed then he goes and visits with his newly found friends Azul and Chesire Eyes
She was mad
he trys to explain
that is why she left our home
he pours them each a mug of ale and cheers them both:cheers:
you know how women can be!

Socal
June 24th, 2006, 02:58 AM
Well, I'm sure that Azul and CE must be thrilled that I've visited this thread. But hopefully our past differences won't cause too much bloodshed in this kingdom.:)

And I see that Starlight is here too. Looks like the gang is back together, eh? But why does she always get to be some kind of a ruler? :ugh:

BTW, Socal was about to invade with a huge army from the north when he heard that his lovely Gypsy was being mistreated here, but fortunately she was freed before that happened. Let it be a warning to any royalty who means her harm. She is quite advanced in the ways of magical craft, plus her people are favoured by the Gods themselves.

purple dragon
June 24th, 2006, 03:19 AM
*watches the goings on from a distance*...at least it wasn't me doing something silly this time...now where was i?:idea: oh yes heading to the training grounds...*gets horse and heads over*

Vitkyng
June 24th, 2006, 10:11 AM
*whirls around to face the guards, just about to demand what is taking so long when a young guard runs up, red faced and puffing.

"You are to present yourself to the Queen and Azul in the Queen's chambers", the guard blurts out between pants.

"Well it's about time, you pups took long enough", snaps Vitkyng.

*Vitkyng hobbles off into the castle, eventually making his way to Star's chambers, where he finds Star but not Azul.

"Greetings lady", he wheezes as he leans wearily on his staff

Astara Seague
June 24th, 2006, 11:34 PM
Astara looks at the flyer she holds and boldly knocks at the gates

Azul
June 24th, 2006, 11:36 PM
*Azul rushing back to the castle goes quickly past a women holding a flyer of some sort, paying no attention he continues past waving the gates open as he goes

Astara Seague
June 24th, 2006, 11:38 PM
she slips in before the gates close

Astara Seague
June 24th, 2006, 11:46 PM
hello she calls and wanders into the next room
Im looking for work? you said you needed a sorceress/warrior
thats me
Hello???

Astara Seague
June 24th, 2006, 11:52 PM
she isnt feeling so easy in the cold dank castle..
I will look elsewhere for work something here makes me nervous
she heads for the door

Gypsy flower
June 25th, 2006, 12:04 AM
Well, I'm sure that Azul and CE must be thrilled that I've visited this thread. But hopefully our past differences won't cause too much bloodshed in this kingdom.:)

And I see that Starlight is here too. Looks like the gang is back together, eh? But why does she always get to be some kind of a ruler? :ugh:

BTW, Socal was about to invade with a huge army from the north when he heard that his lovely Gypsy was being mistreated here, but fortunately she was freed before that happened. Let it be a warning to any royalty who means her harm. She is quite advanced in the ways of magical craft, plus her people are favoured by the Gods themselves.
after the heros leave she walks out of the bedroom " are you angry with me luv?"

Gypsy flower
June 25th, 2006, 12:13 AM
socal is not speaking with her she makes herself some tea and goes and sits on the balcony eventually he joins her
why the castle
he asks
I always wanted to live in a castle she says quietly
Socal cant help but notice the tear glittering at her eye
I guess I will never be good enough to live in a castle she sighs