PDA

View Full Version : Walking ghost caught on tape?

Trithemius
June 18th, 2006, 09:39 PM
Here's a video taken of a supposed ghost walking in the Valentown Museum. That's one of the places TAPS investigated this past season. This isn't a TAPS video though. The claim is that this "ghost" is transparent, but I can't see that it is. If you watch the clock in the lower left of the screen, you'll see that the video is being played about three times faster than it was recorded, which makes the movements of the "ghost" jerky and strange.

The link for the video is on the left, under Related Video.

Link to ghost article (http://wusa9.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=50214)

Shana-chan
July 9th, 2006, 07:42 PM
Did they think changing color palettes would make it look more like a ghost? -_-; Does the video play this way for you too?

It starts out normal, plays really fast, then switches to red, green, and cream color palettes, never actually playing the video footage, just playing three frames worth?

It really pisses me off when shows mess with their footage. Even on shows like, 'America's Wildest Police <insert version here>,' when they zoom in on the footage, and then are like, 'CAN YOU SEE THE POT THEY THREW OUT?!'

NO I CAN'T! You just zoomed in so far that all I can see is a 20x20 pixel square on my screen! >.>

If that isn't the way the vid is playing, then sorry for the little rant, but, really...

Anubis
July 9th, 2006, 08:15 PM
You sure they weren't going for a bad remake of "The Mummy"? .. Where the heck is Boris Karloff when ya need him?

~*Woodrose*~
July 26th, 2006, 05:40 AM
i accidently missed the ghost until the colour went red...then wen i watched it a second time i saw it better..

how did she not notice that? i mean seriously...come on...

i thought my comp was screwing up wen the thing was changing colours lol

Luv Woodrose

mystic_zoe
August 3rd, 2006, 02:14 PM
was it just me or did the clip look as though it was just replaying the ghost walking out and past the camera over and over with the funny colour changes in the footage? im think it is real though

sybba_leigh
August 14th, 2006, 10:38 PM
it didn't change colors for me. it was black and white at first... and then it seemingly played the same footage again in light gray and white. it didn't get red or green or anything for me. o_O