PDA

View Full Version : Gwinevere's Exciting News!

Gwinevere_Rain
June 19th, 2006, 06:36 PM
Hey Guys!

I am so excited to let everyone know about my new online store :) Also check out the cool avatar - that's me! And you can get that shirt at SacredMoon Gifts !!

Here some info:

SacredMoon Gifts is a new online store that offers quality witchy products at reasonable prices, friendly customer service, and prompt shipping. Come browse our metaphysical products at www.SacredMoonGifts.com (http://www.sacredmoongifts.com)relax in the comfort of your own home and sit for a spell!

Our items include: witchy T-shirts, author Gwinevere Rain's books, candles, incense, herbs, jars, Tarot readings, Reiki Attunements and more!

With the ease and comfort of Paypal, we are able to accept major credit cards but offer our customers the peace of mind that their personal information is secure. Of course we also recognize that not everyone utilizes this system so we offer a totally uncomplicated order form for mail-in transactions.

And if you join our Yahoo e-mail list between now and September 1st could will automatically be entered to win an autographed copy of Gwinevere Rain's latest book Confessions of a Teenage Witch!

Please visit us!
www.SacredMoonGifts.com (http://www.sacredmoongifts.com)

SilverClaw
October 29th, 2006, 09:57 PM
Nice website, however I have to ask when your store expands do you think you will be shipping to oter countries as well?

Gwinevere_Rain
November 5th, 2006, 06:37 PM
Hi Hymina,

We would love to ship to other countries in the future. And its something we do plan on doing in the future (maybe a year?)

Items that aren't shipped like; Tarot Readings, Reiki Attunements and Software Programs can be purchased by anyone around the globe so long as you pay by paypal!

Merrilyn
November 5th, 2006, 08:22 PM
Heya! I'm looking forward to checking out the BoS Software. I'll keep checking back.
:wave: -Jancine

SilverClaw
November 5th, 2006, 09:32 PM
Items that aren't shipped like; Tarot Readings, Reiki Attunements and Software Programs can be purchased by anyone around the globe so long as you pay by paypal! Cool so does that the Bos software will be downloaded then? :) Yes I am full of questions :D

Gwinevere_Rain
November 8th, 2006, 12:24 AM
Yes, the BoS program will be downloaded. If you look at our current magical software page you'll see the Reiki program witch is made much the same way as the BoS program. You need to download a free program before our software can be used. This is only because the files are to big to be sent via e-mail. :) Hope that answers your questions. If not, e-mail us at the store and i'll get RedRaven to answer them, he is the program creator!

Against The Tide
November 8th, 2006, 07:39 AM
Nice site :)