PDA

View Full Version : Belly today- pics

HorseCrow
June 21st, 2006, 09:37 AM
I am 35+ 4 weeks today and have just come back from my midwife. Everything looked good and fine, she estimated that the little monkey on speed in there, weighs about 5.5+ lbs.

HorseCrow
June 21st, 2006, 09:39 AM
On the second pic you can just make out a little bump on the side of my belly- that's her foot :)

Morr
June 21st, 2006, 12:08 PM
I have to admit..

My uterus is screaming now for me to get pregnant *chuckles*

YaY!

*crosses fingers for you and the little monkey on speed!!*

Beautiful stomach, by the way (I love pregnant stomachs, theres something so unique and wonderful about them!).

Flux
June 21st, 2006, 12:31 PM
That is one big beautiful belly! :D

Semele
June 21st, 2006, 12:47 PM
That is the most gorgeous Baby Belly I have ever seen! Congrats!

amakaliani
June 21st, 2006, 01:06 PM
such a pretty belly.......i wish i could have shown mine off............happy wishes for you and your little monkey!!

LadyKaty
June 21st, 2006, 05:07 PM
My goodness, you're all belly! And it looks like the baby is getting ready to drop....be sure to let us know when you can breathe again, but can't walk, LOL!

Kalika
June 21st, 2006, 05:48 PM
:hehehehe: Preggo belly! :boing:

For some reason... in the pics I take, I never look as big as I actually am.... Bah.

DreamSpell333
June 21st, 2006, 10:27 PM
Beautiful belly horsecrow! :) Your belly looks awfully tight..does it hurt at all? :) You are definitely all belly. I wish you and this lil monkey lots of good wishes! :) I cant wait to get to that point..

HorseCrow
June 22nd, 2006, 05:42 AM
For some reason... in the pics I take, I never look as big as I actually am.... Bah.

I'm the opposite- when I look at pics like these I find that it looks much bigger than it does irl- at least from my point of view :lol:

Your belly looks awfully tight..does it hurt at all? :) You are definitely all belly.

My belly has been very firm ever since the beginning and I didn't start to show until around 20 weeks. The belly itself does not hurt if you mean because it is tight, but I do have the normal "uncomfortabilities", with BHs, tired back etc. And the wee one in there can kick/push so flippin' hard now, it feels like her foot will come through my skin- that can hurt some times!

DreamSpell333
June 22nd, 2006, 11:34 PM
I'm the opposite- when I look at pics like these I find that it looks much bigger than it does irl- at least from my point of view :lol:

My belly has been very firm ever since the beginning and I didn't start to show until around 20 weeks. The belly itself does not hurt if you mean because it is tight, but I do have the normal "uncomfortabilities", with BHs, tired back etc. And the wee one in there can kick/push so flippin' hard now, it feels like her foot will come through my skin- that can hurt some times!

Well glad it doesnt hurt.. I can understand being uncomfortable.. You almost to the end,so not much longer. :) Hannah kicked me alot too. at 5 months i fell down half a flight of attic stairs while babysitting,and she kicked me very hard afterwards lol . Like she was saying "Hey mom that was fun, do it again!" I went to the hospital ,but she was fine and very active.. With Olivia I was the only one who could feel her,so I cant wait till hannah and everyone can feel this baby kicking/moving. :)

atropa
June 23rd, 2006, 11:48 AM
I could not be happier for you! Beautiful belly, can't wait to see the monkey!!

HorseCrow
June 24th, 2006, 05:53 AM
Thanks guys :) I can't wait to see her either and post some pics of her, she is afterall a MW baby with all the energy and dust everyone sent me ;)