View Full Version : I found "Bob"

RoseKitten
June 25th, 2006, 12:43 AM
In Obsidian (RPG). He wears an eye-patch... :awilly: He's everywhere!:woah:

Mindflayer
June 29th, 2006, 04:19 AM
HOLY @&*#$@

YOU FOUND BOB!!!!

I'VE BEEN LOOKING EVERYWHERE FOR HIM....

do me a favor...

tell that bastard he still owes me $20

Vincent Verthaine
June 29th, 2006, 06:07 AM
HOLY @&*#$@

YOU FOUND BOB!!!!

I'VE BEEN LOOKING EVERYWHERE FOR HIM....

do me a favor...

tell that bastard he still owes me $20
Good luck collecting it from him.

bbnflpn
June 29th, 2006, 08:08 AM
bob, good ol bob,

yah hes every where, i have a freind who knows more about him than i do, hes on this forum some where,

Malcolm
June 29th, 2006, 09:11 AM
Quick, put him back...he'll rip you off.

MoonDragn
June 29th, 2006, 09:54 AM
Anyone know where this old joke about bob originated? I remember this joke floating around almost 20 years ago.

Malcolm
June 29th, 2006, 11:55 AM
Anyone know where this old joke about bob originated? I remember this joke floating around almost 20 years ago.

Those whacky sub-geni folks...

Deranged Hermit
June 29th, 2006, 12:19 PM
"Bob" will lead the way. As long as you have no qualms about your destination.

RoseKitten
June 29th, 2006, 01:04 PM
Well, they're supposed to kill "Bob" but they haven't been able to catch him :hehehehe:

Vincent Verthaine
June 29th, 2006, 02:06 PM
Well, they're supposed to kill "Bob" but they haven't been able to catch him :hehehehe:
Ohh,they've killed "Bob" plenty of times(Hell,even I've killed "Bob" a couple of times,and I'm not even a sun-genii),it's just that the sucka won't stay dead.

I betcha LB and some of the other sub-genii here have great "Killing Bob" stories.

Little Billy
July 2nd, 2006, 12:23 AM

What joke?

LB,
Never called YOUR religion a joke.

"Bob" has been assassinated at least 3 times.

But you can't keep a good piece of clip art down.

Ohh,they've killed "Bob" plenty of times(Hell,even I've killed "Bob" a couple of times,and I'm not even a sun-genii),it's just that the sucka won't stay dead.

I betcha LB and some of the other sub-genii here have great "Killing Bob" stories.

He's not allowed in hell (after "the incident"), and he hasn't been baptized, so he can't get into heaven.

He has no other place to go, so he comes back here.