PDA

View Full Version : CelticMoon11's Assignments

CelticMoon11
June 25th, 2006, 08:26 PM
My Assignment Place :D...*Searches computer for Lesson One Assignment*...

CelticMoon11
June 25th, 2006, 08:32 PM
Shape of Hand:
Pointed

This tells me I'm a sensitive, imaginative, sympathetic, compassionate person who falls in love easily and can't hide emotions.

**I think this is mostly true except I don't really fall in love easily as I try to find fault as a reason not to get involved because of past experiences and can hide my emotions when I want to it's just I usually don't want to :lol:
I'm a very artsy individual which is also indicative of this shape. Although the pointed hand usually denotes someone who avoids confrontation I must admit I often love the adrenaline rush of a fiery encounter :D

Thumb:

When relaxed you can see the side of my thumb which indicates im in control but easy going. I have a well developed Mount of Venus which shows Ive good physical strength and mental strength.

My thumb is very long and slender which characterises leadership, organisational skills (ah no lol), independent, self confident and self reliant.
My thumb is high set which shows Im a creature of habit, Im overly cautious and emotionally restrictive.

My thumb has a round top which indicates Im well rounded, able to balance will and authority and am respectful to others.

Fingers:

I have long fingers which indicates I'm talented, patient and not very self motivated

My fingers sit on a gentle curve which indicates a balanced personality.
I have thin fingers which characterises Im precise, logical and diplomatic with a knotted middle knuckles showing I have an orderly mind and a good degree of logic

My index finger or Jupiter finger is slightly shorter than my middle finger but is level set which indicates I set high but realistic goals.

My saturn finer is longer than all other fingers which denotes I tend to be serious, I have a great ability to concentrate and absorb study, and that emotional and financial security is important to me

My appolo finger is set slightly below the Saturn finger which indicates Im practical.

My mercury finger is set low on the hand which indicates I prefer to study and practice my talents in private.

My jupiter and saturn fingers incline towards each other when hand is resting which indicates Im emotionally insecure person but am assertive in business matters

Other Person:

My partner has the exact same hand shape and fingers as me expect that his Thumb nail can't be seen which indicates a person who is self-disciplined, persistent, consistent, and narrow minded.

I'd say these were very close except where I've edited my bit as for my partner it mostly reflects him he doesn't like confrontation but also lacks organizational qualities :lol: and isn't that independent at least when it comes to pulling his weight around the house! :D He is relatively open minded though

Kalika
June 28th, 2006, 02:33 PM
Shape of Hand:
Pointed

This tells me I'm a sensitive, imaginative, sympathetic, compassionate person who falls in love easily and can't hide emotions.

**I think this is mostly true except I don't really fall in love easily as I try to find fault as a reason not to get involved because of past experiences and can hide my emotions when I want to it's just I usually don't want to :lol:
I'm a very artsy individual which is also indicative of this shape. Although the pointed hand usually denotes someone who avoids confrontation I must admit I often love the adrenaline rush of a fiery encounter :D

Thumb:

When relaxed you can see the side of my thumb which indicates im in control but easy going. I have a well developed Mount of Venus which shows Ive good physical strength and mental strength.

My thumb is very long and slender which characterises leadership, organisational skills (ah no lol), independent, self confident and self reliant.
My thumb is high set which shows Im a creature of habit, Im overly cautious and emotionally restrictive.

My thumb has a round top which indicates Im well rounded, able to balance will and authority and am respectful to others.

Fingers:

I have long fingers which indicates I'm talented, patient and not very self motivated

My fingers sit on a gentle curve which indicates a balanced personality.
I have thin fingers which characterises Im precise, logical and diplomatic with a knotted middle knuckles showing I have an orderly mind and a good degree of logic

My index finger or Jupiter finger is slightly shorter than my middle finger but is level set which indicates I set high but realistic goals.

My saturn finer is longer than all other fingers which denotes I tend to be serious, I have a great ability to concentrate and absorb study, and that emotional and financial security is important to me

My appolo finger is set slightly below the Saturn finger which indicates Im practical.

My mercury finger is set low on the hand which indicates I prefer to study and practice my talents in private.

My jupiter and saturn fingers incline towards each other when hand is resting which indicates Im emotionally insecure person but am assertive in business matters

Other Person:

My partner has the exact same hand shape and fingers as me expect that his Thumb nail can't be seen which indicates a person who is self-disciplined, persistent, consistent, and narrow minded.

I'd say these were very close except where I've edited my bit as for my partner it mostly reflects him he doesn't like confrontation but also lacks organizational qualities :lol: and isn't that independent at least when it comes to pulling his weight around the house! :D He is relatively open minded though

Very good! :)