PDA

View Full Version : Something Wierd in Saturn?

Danustouch
February 12th, 2002, 01:59 AM
Did we just have, or are we currently having , some odd phenomena with Saturn? My friend said something about saturn going retro...but..I haven't a clue if that is right, or if I misinterpreted, or if it's already happened, or what. I wasn't feeling good that night..so could be very mistaken about what she said.

airmist
February 13th, 2002, 10:34 PM
Saturn went direct on 2/7 and had been retro since 9/25. Maybe that is what was mentioned? And I hesitate to say anything else since this is still somewhat over my head. (This came from someone I pay attention to.)

Litha
February 15th, 2002, 12:36 AM
Saturn is retrograde 30-40% of the time, so it not so very strange an occurance. Neptune and Pluto are retrograde a great deal and Uranus is retrograde so much that it actually has only 1 day in the year that it is direct. Jupiter goes retrograde less than Saturn does.
Mercury retrograde occurs approx 3 times a year. Venus retrograde is a bit more uncommon in natal charts, I belive something like 7%.
When a planet is retrograde it is actually closer to the earth and to you than when it is direct. A planet passes three times, going forward, then backward and then forward once again. If the planet is rolling back and forth over a significant spot in your chart, you very well might feel a tweak!