PDA

View Full Version : Hah!

LIAL
August 4th, 2006, 07:54 PM
They made a section for this?

lol itt

Lunacie
August 4th, 2006, 08:13 PM
Yep, it's a PATH that these folks are serious about... um, in an entirely unserious way, if that makes sense. I thought about becoming a Discordian myself but it's just too... um, chaotic for me.

Remember the ONE RULE of MW - respect your fellow members and their beliefs.

mol
August 4th, 2006, 09:43 PM

lol itt
Yup. Tacos. People gotta eat.

LIAL
August 4th, 2006, 09:46 PM
Would you be interested in hearing more about the Cult of the Taco?

Yep, it's a PATH that these folks are serious about... um, in an entirely unserious way, if that makes sense. I thought about becoming a Discordian myself but it's just too... um, chaotic for me.

Remember the ONE RULE of MW - respect your fellow members and their beliefs.

:yayah:

Anyone who knows what discordianism really is shouldn't respect it. It's truly an awful thing. You should see what it does to people.

Lunacie
August 4th, 2006, 10:48 PM
If you can discuss or debate respectfully, go for it.
Otherwise maybe you could just ignore this section.

LIAL
August 4th, 2006, 11:05 PM
Clearly you underestimate the terrible secret of discordianism.

Lunacie
August 4th, 2006, 11:08 PM
Clearly you think you are much more amusing than I do.

LIAL
August 4th, 2006, 11:12 PM
I assure you this is no laughing matter.

SSanf
August 4th, 2006, 11:19 PM
LOL!! Maybe, I am a Discordian. I like the name, anyway.

Shanti
Excuse me. Tacos. In the fridge. Need one now. :lol:
Carry on.

Lunacie
I assure you this is no laughing matter.

Then why did you post this...

lol itt

Lunacie
August 4th, 2006, 11:21 PM
Excuse me. Tacos. In the fridge. Need one now. :lol:

Cold tacos? Bummer. I don't know how Bob feels about cold tacos, but I think they're icky.

Shanti
August 4th, 2006, 11:32 PM
Cold tacos? Bummer. I don't know how Bob feels about cold tacos, but I think they're icky.
I think bob cares less what I put in my mouth as long as I dont try to put it in his!!:lol:

LIAL
August 4th, 2006, 11:59 PM
Then why did you post this...

You just don't get it.

sigh

Deranged Hermit
August 5th, 2006, 12:04 AM
I want to be a discordian when I grow up. I have a lot of convoluted education to endure first, though. *sigh*
I'm just not dedicated enough. I'm not worthy. :wah:
Although I did have a pre-approved stint as a dishonorary discordian (and pea hen) for a little while. That was nice. _cloud9_

Lunacie
August 5th, 2006, 12:18 AM
You want to grow up . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . why?

LIAL
August 5th, 2006, 12:19 AM
I want to be a discordian when I grow up. I have a lot of convoluted education to endure first, though. *sigh*
Although I did have a pre-approved stint as a dishonorary discordian (and pea hen) for a little while. That was nice. _cloud9_

You can always bribe your way through the training. The filthy degenerate discordian trainers have no morals. They're savages, the whole lot of them!

Deranged Hermit
August 5th, 2006, 12:30 AM
You can always bribe your way through the training. The filthy degenerate discordian trainers have no morals. They're savages, the whole lot of them!

Oh well that works for me, then. Especially in my current state of near-inebriation :drinking: :D

LIAL
August 5th, 2006, 12:32 AM
I hear discordians in general are alcoholics and drug addicts. I bet they'd love you forever if you gave them some crack-cocaine.

Lunacie
August 5th, 2006, 12:33 AM
Hey, I was a discordian - 29th level even - in a former life. I'm pretty sure I'm still qualified to teach newbies. PM me and I'll let you know where to send the cash (no checks or money orders please).

Deranged Hermit
August 5th, 2006, 12:37 AM
Hmm, crack is quite hard to come by in these parts, however we're set up quite nicely with meth labs everywhere you turn to spit your tabaccy. Will that do?

Lunacie, the cash is in the mail, I sent it out yesterday. :2G:

LIAL
August 5th, 2006, 12:56 AM
I'm sure those sick bastards aren't too particular about the filth they consume.

eldora_avalon
August 5th, 2006, 10:28 AM

Um, don't know how to tell you this, pretty sure being a gr'up disqualifies you _inabox_ You can act like a gr'up on occasion, like at PTA meetings and stuff, keeps people guessing :boing:

Lunacie
August 5th, 2006, 12:09 PM
Hmm, crack is quite hard to come by in these parts, however we're set up quite nicely with meth labs everywhere you turn to spit your tabaccy. Will that do?

Lunacie, the cash is in the mail, I sent it out yesterday. :2G:

**takes my lawn chair and thermos of iced tea and golf umbrella for shade and goes to sit next to the mailbox and wait for the check** 8O

SSanf
August 5th, 2006, 04:43 PM
Well, you really screwed up this time! I had a twofer deal for you at the University of Fru Fru.

Not only was your tuition covered but you also got a free wax with every taco.

Too late, now! We had to withdraw the offer due to an outbreak of Malaise in the men's shower room. And, you know how he hates to be waxed.

Check over your door jam for peanut butter and you will, no doubt, forgive us at the end of your requisite rosary reading. Bread for offerings isn't cheap, you know!

Jelly Ho!

Cain
August 7th, 2006, 06:20 AM
Thread ruined.

Lunacie
August 7th, 2006, 01:25 PM
Not from my perspective.

Deranged Hermit
August 7th, 2006, 01:43 PM
Not from my perspective.
Too true! A thread can never be truly ruined until it has the big padlock placed upon it. Not that I would know.
:excuseme:

Vincent Verthaine
August 7th, 2006, 02:25 PM
With some threads,the big padlock is an improvement.

Deranged Hermit
August 7th, 2006, 02:34 PM
With some threads,the big padlock is an improvement.

well yes, this is also true, not that I would know again _inabox_

by the way, Hi Vincent! :wave:

mol
August 7th, 2006, 11:20 PM
I hear discordians in general are alcoholics and drug addicts. I bet they'd love you forever if you gave them some crack-cocaine.
Only some of the time.

And yah, Hi, Vincent. How are things?

Vincent Verthaine
August 8th, 2006, 01:06 AM
Only some of the time.

And yah, Hi, Vincent. How are things?
I wish I can say things are great,but they aren't.
Doctors discovered a malignent tumor in my wifes stomach.She leaves for an extended hospital stay out of state on friday.She's gonna try some new procedures,but this may be terminal.
I'm holding on the best I can,so if I drop out of site for a while please understand.

Lets Go Bowling
August 8th, 2006, 03:32 AM
I think the major issue here is whether or not some people know the secret handshake and what we should do with them when we find them.