PDA

View Full Version : Whoooo breaking a new forum in ..

SilverClaw
August 6th, 2006, 10:34 PM
Hey Mol you rock thanks so much for doing this for us :fpraise: :boing:

So all RPGERS what are we going to be doing first :santasmil

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Stuff from the Site room RPG thread I thought I would link to here.
http://www.mysticwicks.com/showpost.php?p=2659375&postcount=66

As I mentioned I have AD&D Core Rules 2.0 this is usufeul for Character creation so if anyone needed it they could or I can help with Creating Characters and Character sheets..
and in case you did not know that we can use word document in attatchments as well, so if you want to keep you character sheet in the forum here you can.

Well ok till someone else pops in :boing:

ETA: also anyone else with useul links here please lets use this thread to keep then all in :D

Philosophia
August 7th, 2006, 12:31 AM
YAY! :boing: This is going to be excellant!

SilverClaw
August 7th, 2006, 12:41 AM
:boing: with MM :wave: So do you have any ideas what we should do first ?

Philosophia
August 7th, 2006, 12:46 AM
I have no idea. Is there anybody with any RPG's they want to start? Or maybe a thread about character creation? Or a sticky for any new RPG's that are created?
I have to go off line now...:hugz: I can't wait to see this forum buzzing with creativity! _pounce_

SilverClaw
August 7th, 2006, 12:49 AM
Well we could just start a thread like in Just silly type thing where we just sees where it goes till others get in here ? Anyways thanks for breaking the forum in with me MM :hugz:

OrionNeb87
August 7th, 2006, 12:53 AM
OMG Its here! :D

SilverClaw
August 7th, 2006, 12:55 AM
ya it is i was about to tell you that on AIM :lol:

Azul
August 7th, 2006, 09:12 PM
Azul enters the thread with a confused look on his face. He stops and wonders if he was ment to begin RPing yet, or if this thread is the exception...

As he awaits more information he smiles to himself, glad there is finally a forum for his weirdness to be fully realized...

Childof_theMorrigan
August 7th, 2006, 09:21 PM
*throws open the door and walks in with a big grin*

OrionNeb87
August 7th, 2006, 09:28 PM
Azul enters the thread with a confused look on his face. He stops and wonders if he was ment to begin RPing yet, or if this thread is the exception...

As he awaits more information he smiles to himself, glad there is finally a forum for his weirdness to be fully realized...

We have a early bird here! :lol: :hugz: Azul

SilverClaw
August 7th, 2006, 10:11 PM
Hey COTM nice to see ya :wave: :hugz:
awww heck lets get a group :huddle:

Vitkyng
August 8th, 2006, 05:56 AM
_wiz_
:woot:

aww heck.. make that a double :woot::woot:

SilverClaw
August 8th, 2006, 05:59 AM
:wave: hello glad to see you could make it :hahugh:

CheshireEyes
August 8th, 2006, 06:05 AM
Can I play in your reindeer games too?_inabox_

SilverClaw
August 8th, 2006, 06:06 AM
HELL ya where have you been I was hoping to break this place in with you :hugz: :wave:

Scarlettvixen
August 8th, 2006, 07:31 AM
so start already madam!
<taps her foot impatiently>

SilverClaw
August 8th, 2006, 12:12 PM
yah no Scarlett you could have started something ya know :nyah:

Scarlettvixen
August 9th, 2006, 05:04 AM
sigh it was my bed time
and i wouldnt want to take that honor from u

SilverClaw
August 9th, 2006, 05:05 AM
ah it is you dear my side kick of wedgies and other things I would not have minded :D :hugz:

Storm Moon
August 10th, 2006, 07:26 PM
What all types of RPG's will be done here? Fantasy I take it?

Scarlettvixen
August 10th, 2006, 07:35 PM
what ever u want stormy

SilverClaw
August 15th, 2006, 03:55 PM
What all types of RPG's will be done here? Fantasy I take it? Any type you want and what there is an interest for Stormy what did you have in mind?

And hello to all others new to the forum it is nice to see some familiar threads in here :D

MerrisHawk
August 16th, 2006, 11:13 PM
Love the new forum!

I see a few spots for vampire games, I hope there's room for ghosts, shifters and a few elves?

I would mind starting a little vampire something in the free states, say Los Angeles?

SilverClaw
August 17th, 2006, 04:28 AM
I see a few spots for vampire games, I hope there's room for ghosts, shifters and a few elves? :wave: There is room for anything you want to start :D

Tzhebee
August 17th, 2006, 12:24 PM
I've got core books (and many "side" books) for the following:
Vamp The Masquarde (2nd and 3rd editions)
Vamp the Dark Ages
Werewolf The apocolypse
Werewolf the Dark Ages
DnD (1, 2 or 3 editions)
Changling
Wraith
Mummy
World of Synnibarr
GURPS
Rift
Call of Cthulu
Street Fighter
RuneQuest

I also have a scanner so I can make character sheets and help people complete them and stuff. But, please note...I am NOT a GM, I SUCK at GMing.

So....what are we going to play first??? :boing:

Storm Moon
September 18th, 2006, 02:17 AM
Any type you want and what there is an interest for Stormy what did you have in mind?

I wouldn't mind getting into a Star Wars game if someone ran one here. Also like DnD too :)

SilverClaw
November 22nd, 2006, 11:51 PM
I wouldn't mind getting into a Star Wars game if someone ran one here. Also like DnD too :) That would be fun have not playes Tar Wars in a good many years...

purple dragon
November 29th, 2006, 06:03 PM
would be interesting...the forum needs new stuff seeing as everyone has seemed to have abandoned the threads there....

medit8ive_spirit
November 29th, 2006, 09:17 PM
it would be nice to see new material, and just FYI, not all threads were 'abandoned'....some were closed with good reason.

purple dragon
November 30th, 2006, 07:38 AM
it would be nice to see new material, and just FYI, not all threads were 'abandoned'....some were closed with good reason.

no i didn't mean those, i meant the VtM ones

SilverClaw
November 30th, 2006, 09:59 PM
I am sorry that I have not joined in any here since the forums been open my intentions were good but time and energy are another :)

purple dragon
December 7th, 2006, 05:21 AM
so what ideas have people got to liven up this joint?

SilverClaw
March 7th, 2010, 02:26 AM
No clue but I thought I would come poke my head in here anyways :D:boing: